Port Dickson

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

natasha_fernz

Jan 11, 2006, 11:58 PM

Post #1 of 28 (21186 views)
Shortcut
Port Dickson Can't Post

Hi everyone,

We finally managed to take Cleo and Belle (the Beagle) to Port Dickson yesterday. Basically we managed to get an apartment at Laguna Condo Resort. This so called condos are within the PD World Marina Resort. We had a great time there and the dogs enjoyed themselves thoroughly!

Cleo and Belle took the water immediately and it was amazing watching them swim!

We intend to take them again though we're not sure when.... if any of you are interested give us a holler!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 12, 2006, 6:29 PM

Post #2 of 28 (21160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Natasha,

It must be a lovely family holiday with the 2 furkids in PD. I saw the pictures ready Wink. Both Cleo and Belle must be having fun there. Are there any Muslims there? The last time I went, not really enjoyed coz lots of ppl there. Maybe next time I will go again on 1 day trip Smile.

natasha_fernz

Jan 12, 2006, 6:53 PM

Post #3 of 28 (21159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [panda_dog] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello...

We were quite lucky that the people that were there didn't really bother us... we got to the beach at about 12pm I think and we played there for about 2 hours... we tried to go as far away as we could from the people cause they were Muslims... anyway by the time we left there were more and more people coming to the beach so we decided to go... but to be honest they didn't seem to mind the dogs... cause we were walking with the dogs on the beach and they just looked and one or two of them even said they were cute...

But having said that we kept the dogs really close to us and didn't let them go near any of the malays there. So I think they felt alright about that. I also think the other reason why we didn't get too much trouble was because I look like a Malay... so I think they felt that they could not tell me, "A MalaY" to take my dogs away... ha... one big plus point of looking like a Malay! Wink Cause usually I get really pissed off when people think I am Malay
Natasha Fernz
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2006, 9:33 PM

Post #4 of 28 (21147 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Does the Laguna resort condo allow your dog to stay in the room with you ?

Did they know you are bringing your dog there ?

I used to go one day trip to PD and apend soem hours near the Blue lagoon where the beach is training camp.

It will be nice if i can bring my dog to stay a night in the Laguna resort...btw..how much is the room ?

Appreciate for sharing the info.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

natasha_fernz

Jan 12, 2006, 10:24 PM

Post #5 of 28 (21140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

Yeah your dogs can be in the apartment with you. I wouldn't have gone if Cleo had to stay outside... I mean she sleeps on my bed so I can't leave her outside in a strange place...

Anyway we made it very clear that we were bringing dogs and that the dogs will be with us in the apartment. and they were okay with it. The apartment that we rented was RM 150 for a 3 bedroom apartment.

But to be honest the condition of the apartment was not great. It's clean as in there's no rubbish there, but it's quite dusty... and I would recommend that you bring your own bedsheets and comforter... of course you need to bring your own towels and toiletries (both for humans and the furkids), and drinking water etc.

Also the bathrooms are very basic... the shower head was broken so it was quite funny trying to wash Cleo in the bathroom after her swim cause the water was coming out in all directions!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #6 of 28 (21126 views)
Shortcut

Thank you so much for the info...I was thinking of going to PD during the Selangor's holiday but was too busy..will plan a holiday soon...hopefully the bed in the laguna resort do not have kutu ??

Heard some resort in Langkawi allowed dogs...I hope to go there with my dog too..!

natasha_fernz

Jan 18, 2006, 8:30 PM

Post #7 of 28 (21063 views)
Shortcut

hello

Really hope that you manage to take your furkids there. It's just amazing watching them have so much fun!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

natasha_fernz

Jan 26, 2006, 9:59 PM

Post #8 of 28 (20972 views)
Shortcut

Have you managed to take your furkid to the beach yet? Did he have fun?
Natasha Fernz
Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2006, 10:41 PM

Post #9 of 28 (20961 views)
Shortcut

..Frown no tiem yet as lately very busy...may be can take one day to PD during the CNY !

He can swim but not much staminal...I took him to Bukit Gasing to practice at the small pond on saturday morning, dogs are natural swimmer actually....Sly

githashrieeni
Novice

Feb 7, 2006, 2:13 AM

Post #10 of 28 (20908 views)
Shortcut

Hi Everyone...

Just wanted you guys to know that i took my 5month year old cocker spaniel Rusty to PD last friday...we stayed in a Bungalow (LM holiday bungalow) for RM350 it has 5 rooms..so if u got a big family going it will be worth it..very comfortable..A/C .BBQ area available and the beach is nice ...apart from the rubbish at the entrance...Crazy Rusty was quite happy...he swam too..he was afraid of the water at first though....if you guys are interested in renting a bungalow which allow pets...go to www.pdholiday.com . all the bungalows allow pets!! WinkCool Anyway we had a great time!!

Regards,

GithashrieeniSmile

natasha_fernz

Feb 10, 2006, 7:36 PM

Post #11 of 28 (20863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [githashrieeni] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Githa

Thanks for the information. I think all of really appreciate any information on places where we can take our doggies to! Laugh

RM350 for 5 rooms is pretty reasonable. But I reckon that we'd have to bring our own food and cook ourselves right? Also what about the condition of the bungalow... are the beds alright? Cause the beds in the laguna condo resort were quite horrible. Thank goodness we didn't stay the night... I don't think I could have slept in the bed! Might have gotten some disease from bed bugs or something! And is there hot water in the showers and kitchen facilities?
Natasha Fernz
Frown

githashrieeni
Novice

Feb 10, 2006, 7:52 PM

Post #12 of 28 (20859 views)
Shortcut

Hey Natasha,

yeah we brought our food to bbq there....the condition of the bungalow is very good...the bed were clean and comfortable.....onie one room with an attached bathroom had a heater..kitchen facilities were okay as well...utensils were provided as well...theres a stove too...

So it was quite comfortable... Laugh

Check out:

http://githashrieeni.blogs.friendster.com/...pd_trip_3rd_to_.html

Regards,

Githashrieeni

cute_doggy7
Dog Kichi

Mar 15, 2006, 8:18 AM

Post #13 of 28 (20626 views)
Shortcut

hey. which beach did u bring your dog to? me and my mum are thinking of bringing my dash to PD this friday.

in memory of SNOWY
2003-2005
ENJOY HEAVEN~!!
tho we onli have 10months to be with each other but its the best..
visit my blog. mouseeyuns.blogdrive.com

githashrieeni
Novice

Mar 15, 2006, 4:43 PM

Post #14 of 28 (20621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cute_doggy7] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

i'm not sure of the name of the beach. but its the beach close to the LM bungalow. just check out. www.pdholiday.com i think its at the 9th mile. just about 200meters walk from the bungalow.

http://githashrieeni.blogs.friendster.com/...pd_trip_3rd_to_.html

take care,

Githashrieeni

elvinj
Novice

Dec 22, 2006, 5:03 PM

Post #15 of 28 (20168 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I am planing to bring my daugther (ACS) to PD this coming holidays. Can you pass me the number of the banglow owner privately. Because we are not suppose to advertise. Anyway I tried the link you added but I can't seem to see the right site because it may be changed. Anyway if you can email me the number I would be grateful. My email is at elvinj.ej at g_m_a_i_l.c_o_m. Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

kaychia

Dec 22, 2006, 7:13 PM

Post #16 of 28 (20162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Wahh...u still dare to go to PD after all the ruckus on the flood? Not scared ar? Sumore near the bach even worse. Better becareful!

elvinj
Novice

Dec 22, 2006, 7:32 PM

Post #17 of 28 (20155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kaycia,

Oh... But I thought thats only in JB and Segamat area mah... Seremban also kena??

Wah... lucky you mentioned it.. if not I wouldn't have checked...

Anyway. Please let me know any seremban people here?

Thanks.

kaychia

Dec 22, 2006, 7:39 PM

Post #18 of 28 (20153 views)
Shortcut

No lar...not confirm on Seremben but today's paper say that heavy monsoon rain red stage will be coming till Sunday mah...areas that are affected will include Seremban & Klang Valley. Even the emergency rescue team is now on standby just in case it happens here. So, I think better wait till eveything subside first lar before going. Actually, I was thinking of going to PD myself on Christmas. But cancelled the idea after read the paper on the flood. So, postpone lor...
If you go, let me know how it was ya?? Also, which hotel you stay. Want to know all about it!!!
Frown[thumFrownFrown

elvinj
Novice

Dec 22, 2006, 7:49 PM

Post #19 of 28 (20150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaychia] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kaychia,

Will do.. but after your warning, I am thinking twice already. I am still waiting for the phone number for the renting of banglow from the brown CS owner in this thread. Hasn't reply yet so keeping my fingers crossed.

will let you guys know.

githashrieeni
Novice

Dec 23, 2006, 7:55 AM

Post #20 of 28 (20133 views)
Shortcut

hey i cant remember the number

check out www.pdholiday.com the number should be in there.....have a good time!!!!WinkCool

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 6:23 PM

Post #21 of 28 (20122 views)
Shortcut

hi,

thanks for the info. Rm350 for a family is indeed very cheap. however, the link that u gave us, go to the advertisement page. do u hv a specific link? sorry. coz i was browsing n i couldn;t find the LM bungalow that u mentioned.

I wan to bring my girls for a holiday and for a swim too. but i'm not very familiar with PD. nvr been there b4. so u r from PD? is it far from ur place to PD?

i'm from penang

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

githashrieeni
Novice

Dec 26, 2006, 7:51 PM

Post #22 of 28 (20115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey am about 1 hour or more from PD la... sorry i think their website changed..i tried looking and i found this...thier price has gone up slightly...

http://www.turbotech.com.my/travel/lodging/lm

happy holidayingggggggg...hehe... Sly

githashrieeni
Novice

Dec 26, 2006, 7:56 PM

Post #23 of 28 (20114 views)
Shortcut

PLEASE count us in!!!!!!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Dec 26, 2006, 9:24 PM

Post #24 of 28 (20112 views)
Shortcut

zeus considerin for a pawiday getaway as well, btw... how far is PD fr KL???

ezekiel 25:17

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Dec 26, 2006, 9:24 PM)

crumb
Novice

Dec 27, 2006, 4:57 AM

Post #25 of 28 (20095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Port Dickson [In reply to] Can't Post

It's about one hour plus. I want to join the pawliday too. Wanna bring my crumbs and casper on a long deserve pawliday.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my