Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found Another Dog

sanziro
Novice

Feb 10, 2006, 9:11 AM

Post #1 of 17 (1942 views)
Shortcut
Found Another Dog Can't Post

Found Another shih tzu, but yet again, not the one that i lost. If anyone who has frens or relatives that lost their dog in USJ 1 area, pls notify me and provide me the details of ur missing dog. If the details matched will surely return the poor doggy to its rightful owner.

shiloh

Feb 10, 2006, 7:12 PM

Post #2 of 17 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] Found Another Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sanziro

Is it by a miracle my Andy Lau?

He is mainly white with grey markings on the ears and back. Last seen wearing a red and white collar.

Attached is his picture.
Attachments: AndyLau01.jpg (17.1 KB)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 10, 2006, 8:03 PM

Post #3 of 17 (1907 views)
Shortcut

hi sanziro,

i'm writing on my fren's behalf... he lost his shih tzu in USJ11... could the one you found be a male shih tzu, black and white colour, around 3 to 4 yrs old? hope to hear from you soon...

thanks...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

sanziro
Novice

Feb 11, 2006, 1:14 AM

Post #4 of 17 (1867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Found Another Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Shiloh : So sorry shiloh, i wish i could say the dog is andy but unfortunately it doesn't match. I'll keep an eye for ur andy lau dun worry. In the meantime, good luck to u.

ai_ney : Can u ask ur fren to call me(0126666698) then, and mayb provide me with more info and details about the shih tzu that he lost. Or mayb u can post a picture of ur fren's missing dog for me to have a look.

Thanks

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 11, 2006, 1:18 AM

Post #5 of 17 (1864 views)
Shortcut

just asked my fren to give u a call... he's an old uncle... thanks much!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Feb 11, 2006, 6:51 AM

Post #6 of 17 (1839 views)
Shortcut

why is it so many shih tzus go walkabout??? Is it because there are just so many of them around, or is it because they are footloose by nature?

sanziro
Novice

Feb 11, 2006, 12:27 PM

Post #7 of 17 (1825 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
just asked my fren to give u a call... he's an old uncle... thanks much!

Smile

Yea, he did call me. Unfortunately its not his dog too. His doggy was believe to be stolen not lost..Sad :(

shiloh

Feb 13, 2006, 3:25 AM

Post #8 of 17 (1770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Found Another Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pangur

I wondered about that too.

Between my shih tzu and other breeds, what i find is that shih tzu are often very trusting and naive. The ones I had and have now are extremely friendly.

They are a handy size for people who find them to cart away too.

These two factors combine to make them ideal dogs to be stolen or dognapped.

Added to that their sense of smell, hearing or sight is not of the highest grade among canines?

Also, the ones I had have not been the smartest when it comes to finding their way about, in comparison to other dogs. They can lose their way easily.

Overqall Shih Tzus seems to be the breed that is most commonly listed in the lost and found section.

sigh...but they are absolute darlings to have. They adore their owners, and you just have to return their love.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Feb 13, 2006, 4:43 AM

Post #9 of 17 (1763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] Found Another Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Awwww, well, I think I understand what you're saying there.

A well-groomed shih tzu just begs to be fussed over. When I was deciding on which breed of dog to get as my first one, I considered the shih tzu because I wanted a dog that didn't make too much noise. After a while, I ruled the shih tzu out because I felt I couldn't handle the cute factor, ribbons and all . And now what's a common reaction when friends and acquaintances come face to face with my Schnauzer? "Oh isn't she just adOOOOrable!"

Anyway, she is so friendly with everyone, I think she might well be a prime candidate for a dognap, touch wood. At any rate, contrary to what you might expect from a Schnauzer, I've got a really quiet dog.

I suspect there's a ready market for shih tzus out there, that's why they're so often nicked. It's probably got a pretty high profile already here and people recognise it instantly. It must be the demand that feeds the dognap business.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 14, 2006, 6:27 PM

Post #10 of 17 (1707 views)
Shortcut

yeah he told me too that his shih tzu is believed to be stolen from his house compound... but well, anything is worth a try... you just never know... Angelic

thanks much anyway...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2006, 12:31 AM

Post #11 of 17 (1547 views)
Shortcut

Dear Sanziro, is the Shih Tzu dog still with u nw? is that look like My dog SIng Sing, he is a male dog, ds year 8 years old.these is the photo when he long hair & after i cut his hair. PLS Pls reply me soon. Pls call me at 012-9255569. 10q

In Reply To

In Reply To

Code

Attachments: 251c.jpg (52.2 KB)
  Picture 008.jpg (29.4 KB)

heroemily
Novice

Mar 1, 2006, 1:11 AM

Post #12 of 17 (1543 views)
Shortcut

ya totally agree with u that shih-tzu are too friendly..

same as my emily.although she was not a pure shih-tzu, bt she was extremelt playful n friendy...maybe she will bark for few seconds whenever there were stranger approach here bt 3sec later she will friend with them..

luckily i have my hero to takecare of emily..there are good couple hehe...

sanziro
Novice

Mar 1, 2006, 2:06 AM

Post #13 of 17 (1530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maegan] Found Another Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hei maegan, I'm so sorry to tell that the description and picture doesn't match wit the dog that i found....try to put around flyers and search around k...best of luck!!

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2006, 2:11 AM

Post #14 of 17 (1529 views)
Shortcut

10s for your reply, i oso wish can found back my sing sing

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2006, 4:38 PM

Post #15 of 17 (1509 views)
Shortcut

Dear Saniro, would u like to keep the dog if still cant found back its owner? i would like to adopt it if u dont mind to gv me.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Mar 23, 2006, 3:37 AM

Post #16 of 17 (1239 views)
Shortcut

No matter what breed it is, there are risk they will be stolen or lost if the owner not carefull enough to take care the safety of the dog. Just to let u know, MS is a breed that ppls would like to have too if they are not too expensive n ppl get get cheap dog usually stolen or lost dog. Just be very careful, keep ur MS in door n if possible bring her out for walk everyday as MS always love to exercise. My MS was stolen/lost last year n still no news about him until now, i miss him so much. Just be careful ok, no one will know what will happen. It's a very bad experienced to lost a baby that u love so much just like a son.

(This post was edited by sallychuah on Mar 23, 2006, 3:40 AM)

ngpkln
Novice

Mar 23, 2006, 7:47 PM

Post #17 of 17 (1212 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sanziro,

I am attaching some pics of my fren shih tzu was lost in SS18 subang jaya......

and by the way did you go to vet to check the dog MICROCHIP Number?

If got the number is easier to match with the owner MKA or Vet prescription chip
Attachments: 29.jpg (24.7 KB)
  4.jpg (41.4 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my