Missing Dog in Seri Petaling

Bala
New User

Feb 9, 2006, 6:20 PM

Post #1 of 7 (874 views)
Shortcut
Missing Dog in Seri Petaling Can't Post

Hi Everybody,

My dog "Big-Ears" escaped or rather went missing on Friday midnight 27/January/2006, probably looking for a cover as she is very scared of fire-works. We spent the next few days searching the whole neighbourhood of Seri Petaling & OUG but couldn't find a single trace of her.

She is a normal breed but has the colours of a Doberman, i.e. black + tan including tan eye shadows(see picture enclosed). She is 9+ years but don't look that old.

I live in the new phase of Seri Petaling neighbouring OUG's Jalan Hujan Emas. My contact details are as follows:

64 Jalan 1/149L, Seri Petaling, Tel: 03-9058 5626 (R) / 03-2116 7505(O) / 012-3616534

I would appreciate any "look out" help.

Thanks

Attachments: Big Ears.pdf (110 KB)

shiloh

Feb 13, 2006, 3:29 AM

Post #2 of 7 (791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bala] Missing Dog in Seri Petaling [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bala

Thanks for your call. Have been keeping an eye out for Bigears.

Saw a dog with similar marking at Jalan Hujan Emas, but up close, it had white rather than tan markings.

There is also another on lorong hujan bubuk very similar markings and colour but it is female and has a similarly marked puppy with it.

Will continue to look out.

shiloh

Bala
New User

Feb 13, 2006, 9:49 PM

Post #3 of 7 (758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] Missing Dog in Seri Petaling [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shiloh,

Thanks for the feedback. My immediate neighbour (who is in Jalan Hujan Emas), behind my house has a dog which fits the first description, i.e. black + white. On the second dog, I suppose it is the mother of the puppy. My dog is a spayed female but it is very friendly with our cat and I was just wondering whether by any chance the second dog is Big Ears with an adopted puppy. Highly unlikely, don't you think?

Thanks

Bala

shiloh

Feb 14, 2006, 4:57 AM

Post #4 of 7 (730 views)
Shortcut

the dog and the puppy were inside the gate. I think they belong to the home owner. But I'll try and walk by there tomorrow and get the address for you. You can go by and check out if it is Bigears.

Bala
New User

Feb 17, 2006, 9:14 PM

Post #5 of 7 (673 views)
Shortcut

Hi ShiLoh,

Do you have the house no. where the mother & puppy are? By the way, what is your address? I usually cycle through Hujan Emas and maybe I can meet up with you.

Thanks

Bala

shiloh

Feb 18, 2006, 1:36 AM

Post #6 of 7 (653 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bala

The address for the house with the dog that looks like yours and the puppies (this morning we counted six - 3 with the same markings) is no 36 jln hujan bubuk 2.

if you are interested you might like want to ask the owner for the one of the pups, i think they are looking for new homes.

i will email my address to you.

Bala
New User

Feb 21, 2006, 6:18 PM

Post #7 of 7 (610 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Shiloh, I will check out the pups. I am still hopeful that Big Ears will return or I will get her back someday soon.

Best Regards

Bala

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my