Get police help to find ur lost dog

simpson
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 4:44 PM

Post #1 of 11 (828 views)
Shortcut
Get police help to find ur lost dog Can't Post

Hai all,

Just read from Chinapress this morning about this... I think this is the easier way, and better chance to get back ur lost dog!!! Hope that u guys can get back ur lovely doggie asap!! all the best

http://www.chinapress.com.my/...amp;art=0209mb92.txt

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Feb 9, 2006, 4:57 PM

Post #2 of 11 (819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simpson] Get police help to find ur lost dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the link to the China Press article. Very useful information.

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2006, 5:49 PM

Post #3 of 11 (807 views)
Shortcut

Don't think the police will entertain us go and find the lost dog. Probably they just follow the procedure by writing down the missing report & charge us RM2 and just keep the report aside only.

simpson
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 6:02 PM

Post #4 of 11 (803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Get police help to find ur lost dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't think the police will entertain us go and find the lost dog. Probably they just follow the procedure by writing down the missing report & charge us RM2 and just keep the report aside only.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But at least u stand a better chance... What u 'think' is possible to happen but who knows they wont? U ll never know until the day come!! Even some of them give us bad impression but i believe that there are still good policeman out there!

Of couse they wont form a team to go find ur doggie but they ll try notice for us as what we help other to notice their lost dog.

(This post was edited by simpson on Feb 9, 2006, 6:05 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2006, 6:11 PM

Post #5 of 11 (793 views)
Shortcut

9 out of 10 Policeman not good. Left 1 good policeman he/she also cannot to anything about it.Crazy

simpson
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 8:36 PM

Post #6 of 11 (773 views)
Shortcut

I think i'v to clearify sth here.... Reporting 2 police is just one of the way to increase the chances of getting back lost dog. I'm not meaning that u can jus sitting there and wait for their news after all these. Dun rely on them 100%!.. u still need to do ur part like distribute flyers and so on.

Do u think those police officer really care abt that RM2? But for those who lost their dog, this RM2 really worth it as it help to increase the chance!

Think of it... if any incident happended, ll u report to police or let it just because of u have the mindset that 9 out of 10 police is helpless?

Again to all of us... You Will Never Know Until The Day Come!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Feb 9, 2006, 8:44 PM

Post #7 of 11 (763 views)
Shortcut

What if the police find the dog and make her do nude ear squats?

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #8 of 11 (761 views)
Shortcut

Put urself as a policeman. Will you go around the neighbourhood and find a lost dog? They rather go and catch the bad guys and do some benefit thing lor.

Can the policeman go inside ppl house to check the lost dog?

My job sometime dealing with them. That why I know them still have this TIDAK APA attitude.

(This post was edited by chrisong on Feb 9, 2006, 8:54 PM)

luvcassandra
New User

Feb 9, 2006, 8:53 PM

Post #9 of 11 (757 views)
Shortcut

I agree with reporting to police. Thanks for da information and i just called back m'sia for my mom, ask her go report police. Hope this will help since stick poster, newspaper, and post online still haven't helps. Can't stand if keep on crying. Thanks again.
~**~ Cassandra ~**~

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 9, 2006, 8:53 PM

Post #10 of 11 (757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Get police help to find ur lost dog [In reply to] Can't Post

What if the police find the dog and make her do nude ear squats?
SlyLOLSly

simpson
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 10:32 PM

Post #11 of 11 (717 views)
Shortcut

This is just another way to increase the chances of getting back lost dog. Even the chances is low. Some ppl might think it help n some might not. For me, reporting to police bring no harm to anyone! Y not? At least I know that I do my best for my doggie. Whether he/she come back 2 me or not, it is fate

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my