Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
HELP!!! Missing Shih Tzu at Penang on 4th Feb 06

luvcassandra
New User

Feb 6, 2006, 7:45 PM

Post #1 of 1 (238 views)
Shortcut
HELP!!! Missing Shih Tzu at Penang on 4th Feb 06 Can't Post

I lost my lovely dog, Shih Tzu breed on 4th Feb 06 around 9am - 10am at Penang, Bayan Baru. Her name is Parries. She is dark brown and some white in color, exectly the look like my icon image. That's is she. She run out from house when my mother went to market. When they came back, found she was lost. People said they saw she was runing around at the Kassim Mustafa Nasi Kandar restaurent. When we were they, the worker told that there was a couple at the Affin Bank ATM and they saw my dog. They played with her and then they brought her back into car. We had post some poster at the Kassin Mustafa Nasi Kandar reataurent and we also post in newspaper but still got no one contact us. I hope if you are the one who found my dog or if your relative or your friend found my dog, tell them please, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible.

I'm now not at Malaysia and thus make me feel more worry. I keep crying from the day she lost till now and I fel so useless unable to do anything. My mother and brothers also cry till now. The whole family's mood turn down. Anyone who saw my dog please contact my us as soon as possible please. Thanks and we appeciate it.

Liu Chee Wei - 016-4833266
Liu Chee Fatt - 016-4911473
016-4684917
Ong Bee Hong - 016-4911453
016-4281169
Ooi Beng Guat - 04-6434577

~**~ Cassandra ~**~

(This post was edited by luvcassandra on Feb 7, 2006, 2:01 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my