IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Shih Tzu Reunited in OUG

shiloh

Jan 30, 2006, 2:14 AM

Post #1 of 14 (1566 views)
Shortcut
Shih Tzu Reunited in OUG Can't Post

A Shih tzu walked into our house yesterday night. The dog definitely belongs to someone. We know that the neighbours nearby do not have small dogs - at least this sort.

If anybody would like to claim the dog. Please call me at 019.237.8443 or call 019.237.8449, and describe the dog. FYI quite a few people have tried to claim said animal but the dog has not responded to them and neither have they been able to describte the colour/sex etc.

For a short while we thought it was Andy Lau our missing Shih Tzu but once seen in the light, it certainly wasn't.

Tomorrow we will take the dog to the surrounding areas and go door to door to find the owner.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Shiloh

(This post was edited by shiloh on Feb 23, 2006, 9:59 PM)

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2006, 8:52 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hopefully it is my lost dog!

Do i have this luck to find back my beloved BOBBY??

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

(This post was edited by siewyei on Jan 30, 2006, 8:55 AM)

shiloh

Jan 30, 2006, 4:12 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, the dog ain't Bobby.

We are going for a walk now with the dog. Hopefully, the dog will find the way home.

shiloh

Jan 30, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Siew Yei

If nobody comes to claim the doggie, would you like to have it?

Felt like such an idiot today - took the doggie around the area the hujan bubuk/hujan emas/awan gerimis hoping he would find his way home. All he did was to pee every 20 steps or so. I asked the people in the area who were out and about if this was their dogs or had they seen him before. No luck there as well.

Since our Andy went missing, the number of little white dogs that have tried to come into our house is crazy - its seven in 2 weeks. None of them are Andy though. sigh...

Please if anyone knows of a shih tzu that is missing in the OUG area hujan bubuk/hujan emas or the awan gerimis area, please contact me at 019.237.8443.

I want to return your dog.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2006, 12:06 AM

Post #5 of 14 (1524 views)
Shortcut

i am very willing and happy to adopt it....

but i know the pain of lost dog... so i advice u to keep it for a period of time, may be its owner is not at his house on this moment...

if really no one claim it back, i really happy to adopt it until his owner found it..
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!

sanziro
Novice

Jan 31, 2006, 3:59 AM

Post #6 of 14 (1518 views)
Shortcut

Hei, i called u monday night around 8pm but u didn't pick up the call...anyway just wish to clarify whether the dog is my missing shih tzu...u can look at my avatar for reference...my contact is 012 6666698...give me a ring ok...thanks...she is a black and white female shih tzu

wpheng
Novice

Jan 31, 2006, 9:09 AM

Post #7 of 14 (1506 views)
Shortcut

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Is it a she and all white except a bit of black at the sides of her ears?

I am still looking for my 'baby'. My mum is still sad to think that whoever first 'kidnapped' our shih tzu could have changed their mind and abandoned our doggie somewhere. My 'baby' is about 4 y.o. Pls let me know if this looks like our 'baby'.

shiloh

Jan 31, 2006, 6:51 PM

Post #8 of 14 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sanziro

I returned your call. No this doggie does not look like your avatar at all as mentioned yesterday.

I will continue to look out for your dog and I hope you can ask around with friend in the Sri Petaling area if they have seen my Andy. I'm attaching his picture here.

Aside from this shih tzu we have had a couple of spitz-looking dogs and some small-sized mixed breeds coming by. The two spitz-type belonged to a person in the neighbourhood who has claimed them, but the other, we don't know where they came from.

(This post was edited by shiloh on Jan 31, 2006, 6:55 PM)
Attachments: AndyLau01.jpg (17.1 KB)
  AndyLau02.jpg (23.1 KB)
  AndyLau03.jpg (10.4 KB)

shiloh

Jan 31, 2006, 7:07 PM

Post #9 of 14 (1495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wpheng] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear WP

Sorry the one that dropped in on us does not look like your girl. But don't give up hope. I haven't yet.

For all those looking for your lost Shih tzus please note that the sweet littlet creature living with us is "not the prettiest" of this breed.

But little doggie has a charming personality, is toilet trained and gets along well (after some hiccups) with our other dogs.

Littlet doggie is also okay with cats, which was a pleasant surprise.

shiloh

Jan 31, 2006, 7:23 PM

Post #10 of 14 (1492 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] Shih Tzu Found in OUG (overseas union garden) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Siew Yei

Agree with you on the pain of losing a well loved doggie.

That's why we are keeping the doggie for a week or two so that the owner will have more opportunity to claim it.

If no owner shows up by then we will open for fostering on the condition that the fosterer give their contact number and address should the owner turn up.

We will be taking the little doggie to the vets in OUG on February 5th when they reopen. Hopefully they can identity the dog.

In the meantime if you have friedns in the Sri Petalign area please spread the word on our Andy
http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

(This post was edited by shiloh on Jan 31, 2006, 7:51 PM)

shiloh

Feb 7, 2006, 4:35 AM

Post #11 of 14 (1381 views)
Shortcut

I've checked with the vets around OUG & also in Sri Petaling. No one has contacted them about this lost dog.

Here's more information on the dog.

Male
Golden with darker brown patches
Needs grooming
Gets on well with other animals

Will try and take some pix of him and post. If any one recognises the dog, please contact me.

I would like to open him out for adoption in the next three days, if no comes to claim him.

shiloh

shiloh

Feb 23, 2006, 9:58 PM

Post #12 of 14 (1212 views)
Shortcut

Doggie has been reunited with owner since last week.

Thanks for all the calls and offers to adopt.

Still looking for my Shih Tzu, Andy Lau. If anyone has seen a white with grey/blue and black marking male shih tzu in the Seri Petaling area please,please, please sms me at 019.237.8443.

shiloh

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2006, 6:08 PM

Post #13 of 14 (1167 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shiloh, how did the owner found their dog from u...? they r so lucky to meet u, a kindhearted person to return back their dog. Remember the day i n sanziro went to SPCA to look out for the shih tzu...unfortunately there just have a cream color shih tzu only...im so disappointed. Wat else u try to did to get back Andy....? i put a lot of flyer but can't work, many ppl told me tat if u lost a dog ,is very hard to get back, unless v r very lucky....sign .....Don worry, i will keep an eyes for ur lovely Andy Lau in Subang area....

Hope GOD will bless for all the lost dog and will adopted by dog lover to a good n sweet home

Purwhitegal

maegan
Dog Kichi

Feb 27, 2006, 10:20 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1098 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Shiloh, is maegan here, i call u b4, regarding y shih tzu, is the shih tzu u return back to the owner look like my photo? i call Doc Bun already, he ask my to put my dog pic at his clinick. so i will send my dog pic to him as soon as possible. Unimpressed may god bless us can found back our dog soon. coz my dog's wife is going to deliver, i hope he can come back to c his puppyUnimpressed

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my