IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Male Shih Tzu at PAWS

shiloh

Jan 27, 2006, 10:45 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2149 views)
Shortcut
Male Shih Tzu at PAWS Can't Post

Our dog Andy Lau has been missing since January 9 2006. He is 4+ years old, white with grey years and markings. He was last seen in teh Sri Petaling area wearing a red collar with a pattern of white bones. His fur has been trimmed short with only the ears and the tail left long.

If a dog fitting this description turns up at PAWS or SPCA please call or SMS me at 019.237.8443.

We miss him and have not given up hope.

Shiloh
Attachments: AndyLau01.jpg (17.1 KB)
  AndyLau02.jpg (23.1 KB)
  AndyLau03.jpg (10.4 KB)

heroemily
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 1:40 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1992 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] Male Shih Tzu at PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

have u found ur andy?

i used to lose my hero 2months ago bt luckily i can find him back..

i heard my friend said outside there got a syndicate who smuggle people's doggie and ask for ransom.maybe u can distribute flyer around ur area to get back ur andy.

i used this method to get back my hero.

wish u good luck..

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2006, 5:01 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [heroemily] Male Shih Tzu at PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, ur so lucky to find back ur lost dog. I lost my shih tzu for 4 month adi, i try to give out many flyer as i can around the area, but no reponse......can u tell me others way to find back my doggie....really miss her so much.

Thank

heroemily
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 8:49 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Male Shih Tzu at PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry about that...4 months.its too long for u 2suffer..

my hero just left me 4days i oredi cannot tahan..

i'm really lucky coz my hero hide at memorial park near 2my house

one nice guy saw it just behind his kitchen n he contact me...he's really nice..dun1 take my rewards...just ask for friendship..bt now lost contact with him.maybe he oredi moved 2other place.

in my opinion, shih-tzu is a quite blur blur type doggy,dunno 2protect itself, so maybe other people oredi adopted it..i really have no idea how 2help u..anyway hope ur shih-tzu will meet with a nice family..pray for his best..

heroemily
Novice

Feb 23, 2006, 8:52 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1975 views)
Shortcut

by the way, do ur dog have microchip?

if have i think u can traced it through the

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2006, 6:34 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [heroemily] Male Shih Tzu at PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Heroemily, my lovely HAPPY don't have microchip.This shih tzu doggie is my dad's fren give to us coz he is too urgent need to go oversea...at the moment i totally no idea wats microchip is and she live together with us for 5 years adi, my shih tzu is a very clever gal. i remember she run out b4 n she know the way to go home.....but now i think somebody had took her to others place...i tried my best to printed out many flyers to get her back n everyday have a walk at the area...but no idea where she is,coz many ppl said different story, really cant live without her, i won give up.....Anyway thank for ur reply

GOD bless HAPPY

heroemily
Novice

Feb 25, 2006, 1:43 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1944 views)
Shortcut

yalor agree with ur opinion more people give u comment u will b more headache..anyway trust ur instinct...try 2think ur doggy most probably like what kind of places....i'm sure it's too late for me to tell u all these things..

anyway wish u all the best...even the hope still slim bt dun give up...u can check at pethouse as well...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my