Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!!

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 14, 2006, 8:37 PM

Post #1 of 16 (1385 views)
Shortcut
WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!! Can't Post

Hey guys!!! MY dog is MISSING!!! last night at USJ2/2N where we living!
He is a cream colour Goldern Retreiver age 2 and an half years old.
I am not sure he walk away from home or someone actually stolen him!
HOW?!!! anyone see him around?!!!!

Person to contact withh b
Mr. Chan at 016-6667706

Hope he will b home as soon as possible!!!!
let me post his pics later on. Thanks everyone~

(This post was edited by coffee_eefee on Jan 17, 2006, 7:49 PM)

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 15, 2006, 1:30 AM

Post #2 of 16 (1377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coffee_eefee] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

it's rainning out there, very very heavy! storming, i am sure wafer is crying!! i still not able to get him home...
anyway, this is wafer's pic... taken when it's almost 2 years old in the dog camp!

(This post was edited by coffee_eefee on Jan 15, 2006, 2:59 AM)

CLing80
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 2:32 AM

Post #3 of 16 (1304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coffee_eefee] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Chan,

Unsure How did that happened? Wafer is quite big in size though. Try distribute flyers around your area.

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2006, 6:27 AM

Post #4 of 16 (1291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all, Wafer is back!
distribute flyers really help! we actually did that, wow, never know USJ2 have about 2700++ houses!
and the person called us too. The thing is, the people request for RM1000, worth? resonable?
I guess he is not a dog lover, however; we paid RM400 to him.

finally we got back our lovely Wafer~ ^.^
Thanks for caring, also to all buddies that help us very much, and comfort us.
thanks and god bless!

Cheers,
Chan & eefee & Wafer

CLing80
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 6:53 AM

Post #5 of 16 (1286 views)
Shortcut

Wink chan,

welcome back wafer! I'm very sure the guy who found your dog is not a dog lover. He's a $$$ lover. He can go and rob the bank!!! So how did you manage to convince him to accept 400?

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2006, 7:55 AM

Post #6 of 16 (1285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so happy that wafer is home now, very manja and keep on crying when he is alone.
anyhow, that person mention that he is not the person who took wafer, but he saw that person and also know where he staying.
but, that was too unbelievable. and he ask for how much he will get if he bring back the dog for me... come on! he told us he need time to get back the dog for us, but after 10 minits , he said the dog was with him and ask us to pick up at puchong..
i have no idea why he want to lie to us, but i understand he did all for one reason, M-O-N-E-Y

CLing80
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 8:10 AM

Post #7 of 16 (1278 views)
Shortcut

haiya,

Money ma. Most ppl especially those money-minded ones can do anything for $$$. Good lo if wafer is back ald.

Do you mind to tell me how did he manage to get out of your house ar?

Really curious

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2006, 8:29 AM

Post #8 of 16 (1275 views)
Shortcut

Wafer? he was in the garden, we never lock the gate, and he went out for a walk. that is not the 1st time, he will come back after awhile.Blush he will not go too far away, and everyone nearby know him as well. sometimes people will open gate and send him backBlushhaha.. poor thing, he is just too friendly, make friends with everyone... but he never know some people might just aim for him.

but i admit, this time i was wrong.. i'll never let him walk alone anymore..Tongue

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2006, 5:52 PM

Post #9 of 16 (1263 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Congratulation,ur guys are really so luckyto find back ur dog. My shih tzu have lost almost 3 month in USJ 1. I really miss her so much.....i had giving out many flyers house to house in USJ 1, but til cant get her back. I think the ppl who took my 2 dog then they just return 1 dog to me..n the shih tzu they said she run away......now i til giving the flyers around usj area, hope ur guys can keep an eye 4 my little black n white shih tzu. Thank a lot...

God bless Happy

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2006, 7:11 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

UnsureI saw ur post too.. very sorry about it, I know how you feel...
actually, me and my bf was very sad, and he did told me life still need to go on, and we gives wafer 2 weeks for holidays, if he did not turn back, we'll just forget about it. trow all his things away, to make us feeling better if so....we already did our part, stick bills around, giving out flyer to every houses in USJ2. if he is not around USJ2, we can not do anything also..
but, luckly... wafer just missing for 3 nites and that's short compare with urs. Unsure

and also wish to say thanks for someone here, PUGY, helping me to call up SPCA, PAWS n etc.
and also some other ppl that comford us, called my bf and talk to him. also someone that offer a look alike GR for adoption.

really thanks alot!
we are one DOG family!
eefee, chan, wafer

francisbgood
New User

Jan 17, 2006, 10:55 PM

Post #11 of 16 (1210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coffee_eefee] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm so glad you found you pet, only after 3 days. I was hoping and praying for the same for my German Shepard, but still no news. I've posted flyers and visited all the vets around here, but no one has seen or heard about a GSD being found. I heard there's a syndicate who kidnap and hold it for ransom and frankly i'm hoping they contact me to discuss a ransom, i just want her back.

If she has found a home where someone will take care of and love her, then it's fine, but i hate the thought that someone wants to use her as a guard dog because she's not. I brought her up in a loving and friendly enviroment, so she doesn't have that insticnt like most GSD's.

Anyways I'm still hoping and if any of you hear of something, please let me know.

Francis/019-7721166

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 17, 2006, 11:10 PM

Post #12 of 16 (1206 views)
Shortcut

Hi U got me..... still got the GR that looks like yours. Hehehe. He is one terrific boy. If u want to know more bout him pls sms me or call me.

So happy for u that u found yr Wafer. Pls b more careful with him. Its not a good idea to let him wander alone. Besides been kidnap he can get knock down. Happy to hear that u will keep him safe. Thank goodness the guy just want money n return u rather than do somethin to Wafer. Wafer is a handsome boy.

Take care.

coffee_eefee
Dog Kichi

Jan 18, 2006, 12:33 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [francisbgood] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi francis, that's sad, hope that your German Shepard it's fine. I hope they will see your bills or flyers and call u up soon.Unsure what can we do?? We already try our very best, I actually visited the Pusat Peranggapan Haiwan MPSJ. Went there to find wafer, but i don't think it will be there la, all Mix breed.. feel sad also la, when i saw some home pet crying overthere ...

hey, mbless, thanks for the offering, my bf actually saw your sms and went ..*no mood*....haha~ but i am so thankful for what u offer at that time. Where are u living? mayb i can bring Wafer to visit your GR, c if they are happy to meet each other. I can consider to have them together too. ^.^ wow!!

Cheers,
eefee

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 18, 2006, 8:04 PM

Post #14 of 16 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coffee_eefee] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pls to invite you over.... u can take them both for walk n see how leh.
I hope I wasnt been thoughtless offering you at that time but when we saw the pics we just go ...... hey that looks like..... n when we saw Wafer in the house so well taken care of..... well without thinking I sms you. Sorry sorry. Now got mood so can think better yah??? hehehe.
Hope to see you.

noidea
Novice

Feb 18, 2006, 5:01 PM

Post #15 of 16 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] WAFER the Goldern Retreiver (Cream colour) missing in USJ2/2N!!! HELP!!!--END--kidnnap case!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so great that you have found wafer back....it is really heard break if wafer cannot be found. but lastly is a happy ending except the bugger asking for money.

hey, you wafer is a really nice....i love him so much. do you have the wafer pictures when he is still a pup. thxs

ysequerah
Novice

Feb 21, 2006, 7:12 AM

Post #16 of 16 (821 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations in gettin ur dog back......i too know d feeling....i lost mine for a mth....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my