First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Orange
New User

Jan 11, 2006, 9:10 PM

Post #1 of 28 (12907 views)
Shortcut
Nice Pet Shop in JB? Can't Post

Hi

I am new to this forum and wld like to ask if there is any nice pet shops in JB?

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Jan 11, 2006, 10:56 PM

Post #2 of 28 (12896 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Orange] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello orange, can't help u much abot the pet shop, cos m fr kluang, anyway just want to welcome u to the forum n enjoy.............

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2006, 11:17 PM

Post #3 of 28 (12867 views)
Shortcut

there is one pet shop in tmn anggerik, kempas which has quite a number of dogs.. the owner quite friendly also.. not sure of the quality of the dogs there cos i no expert.

bullmastiff
Novice

Jan 22, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #4 of 28 (12835 views)
Shortcut

in fact all pet shops are nice since they'd like to sell... if you'd like to buy quality dogs, go to breeders. Toy dogs still quite ok, but definitely not for guarding breeds.

sean

Feb 20, 2006, 5:06 AM

Post #5 of 28 (12790 views)
Shortcut

Hi there.... i know few pet shops which is quite nice.

That one in kempas is Pedigree... just besides the indoor football center at kempas / taman angerik there.

Another i will recommend is Taman Sentosa, Pet Wonderland which is same row with Ah Kun...

It's good to buy a dog from established pet shop sometimes buy from breeder is not that guarantee also... there is one at Taman Mega Ria... i will advise be careful if u buy dog there although the price is really far cheaper than others.

cheers

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....
Jojo-GR[m], Bobby-BOXER[m], Gigi-ACS[f], Jewie-GR[f]

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.
www.catzmedia.com/spca/petitions/index.asp

tallcl
Novice

Feb 21, 2006, 1:20 AM

Post #6 of 28 (12770 views)
Shortcut

hi i know that's one pet shop near bukit indah opp the bestmart not bad by the way which part u stay?

sean

Feb 23, 2006, 12:06 PM

Post #7 of 28 (12756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tallcl] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

I staying in jj. What dogs do u hv?

Sometimes we do hv dog gathering and u may join us..... c ya..

Cheers.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Please sign in SPCA petition for enhanced protection against animals in Malaysia.

Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2006, 6:00 PM

Post #8 of 28 (12755 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

i just visited the petshop in tmn sentosa which u mentioned earlier. its quite clean and neat and many different breeds they have in there such as husky, bulldogs, sharpei, ms, ecs, french bulldogs & etc. the staffs there also very friendly but at the sametime quite misleading le. anyway, u really have to do some research before buying a dog, regardless from whom.

sean

Feb 23, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #9 of 28 (12744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8033] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

I bought my 1st golden from Jennifer at Taman Anggerik and other female golden at Sentosa. I found this 2 pet shop are quite responsible, they will take well care of the dogs before selling... won't like just ask u pay the money and faster get the dog out from their shop.

The 1st golden i bought i wait about 2 weeks only able to take it home.... can't tahan that time keep thinking for my new puppy.. coz they want to take care the dog another 1 week after 2nd injection to make sure the dog is perfectly healthy and hassle free to customer. And the 2nd golden i wait even longer coz when the time i purchase it got running nose... wait more than 1 month after it was fully recovered only let me took her back...... they all healthy and perfect now.

Last time i do hv one husky ... a very beautiful n clever husky, but is an unpleasant experience as the seller asked us to take the dog immediately after we paid the money. It start to sick on the 2nd day, i called the breeder to inform him regarding his dog sick... I didn't send it back as i don't think the breeder will take good care on sick dog as he just wants to sell dog only. The dog been in vet 3 weeks.... it can't make it at the end... we were heartbreaking... even now.

So it's important that u find a responsible pet shop and the best is familiar one as they will recommend which dog is more beautiful for u.... if u got a cheap but unhealthy dog, the medical fee will be more than the price u bought the dog, this is my experience... and what can't afford are the mentally and time....

Cheers... just sharing.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

tallcl
Novice

Mar 3, 2006, 8:57 AM

Post #10 of 28 (12717 views)
Shortcut

where is jj? i own shih tze.

Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2006, 6:56 PM

Post #11 of 28 (12714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tallcl] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

jj stands for tmn johor jaya i suppose.

tjx
Novice

Mar 4, 2006, 8:11 PM

Post #12 of 28 (12706 views)
Shortcut

i heard that johore jaya have a few pet shop like eden petshop and etc. can those be

trusted

sean

Mar 4, 2006, 9:27 PM

Post #13 of 28 (12704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tjx] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there...

If i not mistaken johor jaya only got one pet shop selling dog... the other pet shop is Pet Story just selling accessories and dog foods but without selling dogs.

Where u live and what dog u looking for? Well... i not very recommend to buy dog from Eden Petshop as i know they getting dog from a breeder from Megah Ria.... which is not so reponsible but can't deny that the dog is cheap.

Just some personal view....

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

tjx
Novice

Mar 5, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #14 of 28 (12697 views)
Shortcut

Yo

Nah i do decide to buy i own a POM i stay at tmn daya

thank for reply anot way

sean

Mar 5, 2006, 10:31 PM

Post #15 of 28 (12690 views)
Shortcut

wow... pom's price could be varied and quality also....

i not too familiar with pom, as i know good quality pom is about 2-3k... not cheap.

I know some pet shop selling good quality pom in jb, u may check it at

1. Super Pet, Taman Sri Tebrau.... around the hawker centre

2. Natural Tracks, Sentosa.... same row with Ah Kun Noodles

3. Pet Hubs, Pelangi.... same row with lavendar, season.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

tjx
Novice

Mar 6, 2006, 7:16 PM

Post #16 of 28 (12674 views)
Shortcut

hi

From all ur comment u sound like a pro in to this

sean

Mar 7, 2006, 5:54 AM

Post #17 of 28 (12662 views)
Shortcut

ha.. hi...

thanks for u praise but I not a pro .... just some dog addict and i like to explore pet shop.

hehe...

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 20, 2006, 6:03 AM

Post #18 of 28 (12618 views)
Shortcut

Hi, May i know where did you get your husky, Megah Ria? I think i know that guy 2 bcos i saw his ad on newspaper and i call over.

There r few pet shop at Tmn U and Nusa Bestari 2, Global pets and XXX pet Shop (Forget the nameTongue, but at tmn u.)

Mayb we can start the list here for others ppl reference.

~~ World will never be the same again ~~
~~ Tiger & Baby & Fire ~~
~~ Huskies ~~

sean

Mar 20, 2006, 5:27 PM

Post #19 of 28 (12615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Golden Warrior] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think is the guy u mentioned but as that was not a pleasure experience, so i think it's not nice to publish the name.....

If u interested to get a new husky, i know in Natural Tracks (sentosa) got few nice husky, price around RM 1800 - RM 2000, I saw one with black marking and blue eyes, really nice..... too bad my dogs are conjested already can't add in anymore else sure i get that one. You can have a look there and i feel quite secure to buy dog from them.

About the list....

1. Ericson (Molek)

2. Pedigree (Anggerik)

3. Natural Tracks (Sentosa)

4. Pet Hub (Pelangi)

5. Super Pet (Sri Tebrau)

6. Pet Story (Johor Jaya)

these are the pet shop i usually hang around.....

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 21, 2006, 7:14 AM

Post #20 of 28 (12611 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Pet Shop Lists:
1. Ericson (Molek)

2. Pedigree (Anggerik)

3. Natural Tracks (Sentosa)

4. Pet Hub (Pelangi)

5. Super Pet (Sri Tebrau)

6. Pet Story (Johor Jaya)

7. Pet Master (Tmn U) 8. Global Pets (Nusa Bestari) 9. Global Pets (Tmn U)

~~ Huskies ~~

(This post was edited by Golden Warrior on Mar 21, 2006, 7:16 AM)

michellendog
Novice

Mar 21, 2006, 9:15 AM

Post #21 of 28 (12603 views)
Shortcut

All pet lover please read the article i posted Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics. Topic: Global Pets Scum.

A clear and lound massage to GLOBAL PETS. STOP THINKING MALAYSIAN ARE FOOLS. GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY.

(This post was edited by michellendog on Mar 21, 2006, 9:18 AM)

Golden Warrior

Mar 22, 2006, 5:41 AM

Post #22 of 28 (12570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellendog] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I dun know what make you sososososo angry, but i do hope you can become a dog trainer very soon, then give Johor dog lover's pets free training and make all Malaysian Proud of you.

And hope you msg can send over to all dog lovers at JB. Thanks and Gd Luck

~~ Huskies ~~

michellendog
Novice

Mar 22, 2006, 4:11 PM

Post #23 of 28 (12562 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi, I dun know what make you sososososo angry, but i do hope you can become a dog trainer very soon, then give Johor dog lover's pets free training and make all Malaysian Proud of you.

And hope you msg can send over to all dog lovers at JB. Thanks and Gd Luck

Hi Golden Warrior,
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. After i posted the Global Pets Scandal, i recieved quite a number of supporting emails. Thanks, everyone. I also recieved several emails regarding some unethical issue and issue that concerning animal welfare that caused by Global Pets in the past and present from pet lover in JB. I will put them up soon.

What make me so angry? Easy.
Will you like someone come to your backyard and sXXt over the place?
Will you like to do business with people who are truthful and sincere? or liar?

I sure hope that the msg will send over to all dog lover. And, i believed a lot of dog lover will help to spread the scandal to bring awareness too. Thanks for your blessing.

I do hope that i will become a dog trainer soon. And, i do hope we will have more of our OWN dog trainer in Malaysia too. But, let's be clear that. You cant start a training school just because you trained a few dogs, read a few books or win a trial with your very own dog. And, start calling yourself a very experienced dog trainer. Dog training required more than that.

About giving free training, yes, that is what i am going to do when i am a novice dog trainer. As i become more experienced, i will then start a training school.

I am proud to be a Malaysian. About making all Malaysian proud of me? i hope so. But,i think most important to us is dont embarass yourself, your country is good enough.

sean

Mar 22, 2006, 9:55 PM

Post #24 of 28 (12556 views)
Shortcut

Hi hi.....

I can understand ur anger... but i can tell u there is a lot of more terrible case around jb or whole malaysia. We can't admit that our nation and ppl still not yet to achieve the level like some europe, but sure we hv plenty of chances and time to achieve or even further it.

Sometimes we just cool down 1st.... how ppl wants to say is their own business, let's mind our own business and improve ourselves. I really hope u will become a great n famous trainer representating jb and then our dogs will hv a proper and professional trainer for them. I thought of sending my dogs for training but there is no one really make me feel confident n comfortable as i afraid they beat my dog and also they are not certified, they all by experienced and I don't really know how will the outcome after spending money. So I trained them myself but just normal commands like sit, hand, down, pee n poo .....

So do u intend to join our gathering at pelangi indah this coming sunday? we can share more information there.
hope to c u then.

Cheers,
Sean

My furkids....

Golden Warrior

Mar 23, 2006, 8:37 AM

Post #25 of 28 (12550 views)
Shortcut

Hi, too bad that i cant join you guys by this coming gathering at Jb, if not, i can let you try your training method on my husky 1st cos until now (about 2 months), they still refuse to sit, unless on leash or having meal, and lucky that they'll back their room when i say go back.

Last time i drop by a kennels at Kempas, Silong. The owner there also provide training course but i think more on Rottweiler training course and they ask for RM1500 for a very simple course like sit, stay, down, come, wait.... Actually not so surprise about the price cos not much ppl provide this service at JB.

Really hope that you can finish your course soon, then i can bring my furkids to let you train. Hope can meet you soon in another gathering. C ya

~~ Huskies ~~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my