IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST Shih Tzu - Sri Petaling/Bukit Jalil/Kesas Highway

shiloh

Jan 10, 2006, 2:17 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1017 views)
Shortcut
LOST Shih Tzu - Sri Petaling/Bukit Jalil/Kesas Highway Can't Post

Our shih tzu andy lau ran out of the gate today chasing after a car and has lost his way home. Andy is a male, 4+ years old, white and grey/blue. He is mainly white with grey/black ears and a bits of grey on his back. His fur has been cut very short with only his tail and ears left long. He is wearing a red collar with a pattern of white bones on it.

We have searched the area around Bandar Baru Sri Petaling/Sri Petaling and Overseas Union Garden, calling his name and checking around the neighbourhood.

Anyone who has seen or found a dog matching this description, please contact me, Shiloh at 019.237.8443.

The entire family is worried and my sons miss him terribly. Please help!

(This post was edited by shiloh on Jan 13, 2006, 3:41 AM)

shiloh

Jan 11, 2006, 10:41 PM

Post #2 of 7 (965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] LOST Shih Tzu - Sri Petaling - Please help [In reply to] Can't Post

Latest information we received was from a security guard in the area who mentioned that Andy was picked up by someone in a white or silver car, who drove away immediately.

Please if anyone finds that your neighbours or a petshop in your area has a Shih Tzu matching Andy's description, please give a call at 019.237.8443. I'm willing to come by and check if it really is him.

Reward offered for the return of Andy!

shiloh

Jan 13, 2006, 3:45 AM

Post #3 of 7 (937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] LOST Shih Tzu - Pix of Andy Lau [In reply to] Can't Post

Here are some pictures of Andy Lau.

If anyone sees a dog that looks like this - fur may be slightly longer, please call 019.237.8443.

thanks. Shiloh
Attachments: AndyLau02.jpg (23.1 KB)
  AndyLau01.jpg (17.1 KB)
  AndyLau03.jpg (10.4 KB)

crystallpy
Novice

Jan 20, 2006, 1:53 AM

Post #4 of 7 (850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] LOST Shih Tzu - Pix of Andy Lau [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Hi Shiloh,

Have you managed to find Andy? I am staying AT Happy Garden which is next to Sri Petaling and OUG. I will try to look around for you!

By the way, how come you were so careless and let Andy chased the car? You and your family must be very sad and missed him so much? How long has Andy with you guys?

Hope you can find him as soon as possible......Good luck!

Crystal

shiloh

Jan 22, 2006, 7:47 PM

Post #5 of 7 (771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crystallpy] LOST Shih Tzu - Pix of Andy Lau [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Crystal

Andy has not been found yet. Appreciate any help in finding him. If you see a dog like him please contact me at 019.237.8443.

Thanks
Shiloh

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jan 23, 2006, 3:51 PM

Post #6 of 7 (753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] LOST Shih Tzu - Sri Petaling/Bukit Jalil/Kesas Highway [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi shiloh, did u give out flyer around ur hse area n try to take Andy's pic to ask around the ppl who live around there, maybe they saw Andy b4 ...? i oso lost my shih tzu almost 2 months...but cant find yet.

Hope u manage to find Andy back.....good luck

God bless Happy (my little shih tzu)

shiloh

May 2, 2006, 6:44 AM

Post #7 of 7 (547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiloh] LOST Shih Tzu - Sri Petaling/Bukit Jalil/Kesas Highway [In reply to] Can't Post

It has been almost four months since Andy Lau went missing. I still hope that he will come back to us. If anyone has seen a dog that looks like Andy (fur would be longer than in the photographs) please sms me at 019.237.8443. He is probably in Sri Petaling or Bandar Baru Sri Petaling.

Any help is appreciated!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my