Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve....

mylo
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 10:29 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1748 views)
Shortcut
2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... Can't Post

charis_cwh
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 12:38 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mylo] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hallo,

Can you please see the picture on the left to see if the dogs you found look like mine which has gone missing for a few weeks? We're missing her very much, thanks so much!!

mylo
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 12:58 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charis_cwh] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hrmm thatz not the puppy .. im very sorry

charis_cwh
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 1:42 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mylo] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks very much anyway Mylo.

Hope we find my Tobe soon.

Hope you find the puppy's owner soon too!!

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jan 7, 2006, 5:26 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1680 views)
Shortcut

Hey mylo,

i lost my shih tzu about 2 month ago...she is black n white in color. Wat breed of the dog u found? the pic is on the left of my profile .....pls reply

Thank

mylo
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 7:05 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.... Im so sorry thats not the shiz tzu i found.The one i have is mix of shi tzu....!!! they are short n long.. they have very long body.Well maintaine n train...!!!! Both femela's...... I think if inot mistaken their are sister's......!!! I dont know no idea.... Very dog displine dogs.... n looking on their hair n body.Its from a rich owner.Hrmm im keeping them for 2 weeks... and nobody looking for them. :( if anyone wants to adopt them...ill give them away.I cant keep them.I have a puppy... shi tzu...!all in NOW I HAVE 3 DOGS.... :( anyone plz...!!!

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2006, 6:37 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1610 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dear,

Are the dogs you found in golden yellow colour? are their nose red colour instead of black?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sogeorge
Novice

Jan 11, 2006, 10:57 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1566 views)
Shortcut

hi mylo, if you dont hear from the owner can i adopt?? let me know. give me ur number and i will call you. thanks

mylo
Novice

Jan 12, 2006, 7:01 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sogeorge] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... nice to hear from you..... Yeah u can adopt them.... call me 012-2209396 :) thanks bye

mylo
Novice

Apr 14, 2006, 4:01 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] 2 dogs found!!!! Pj states.... New year Eve.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hye .... i guess it the dog... im having...!!!!! call me asap!!!!! have a look on the dog im having!! if they are urs than u can take it back... sorry for late reply.. im just login to puppy.com call me 0122209396

mylo
Novice

Apr 14, 2006, 4:02 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1210 views)
Shortcut

hye i got ur puppy withme... call me 0122209396 villa

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my