Small breed dog on the road

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 6:43 PM

Post #1 of 17 (1531 views)
Shortcut
Small breed dog on the road Can't Post

Dear all,

Can i know tht anybody who staying in ampang campuran there missing small breed dog??? I pass by the road wit my sis where we saw the dog beside the road. We cant stop the car coz there so many car behind there.

Well, if i not mistaken, it's either poddle or terrier...colour is cream orange. It looks so pity. Pls reply....ok

Thanks

Tiffany

charis_cwh
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 12:37 AM

Post #2 of 17 (1501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffanyayn] Small breed dog on the road [In reply to] Can't Post

Hallo,

Can you see the picture that I have on the left to see if that is my dog that you saw in ampang?

She's been missing for a while now,thanks very much!

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 1:48 AM

Post #3 of 17 (1487 views)
Shortcut

Hi...

It's not your dog... i think that dog i saw is poodle coz it have a curly coat.

Tomorrow i'll go to that road... i c whether i can find that dog or not...

For sure i will send to SPCA immediately... but will they put the dog to sleep???

Pls advice urgently...

TQ Tiff

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2006, 5:24 PM

Post #4 of 17 (1429 views)
Shortcut

depends on the dog condition..if the dog is sick, and in bad condition, it have higher chances it put to sleep cuz of the space limitation in SPCA..others this is we have to look at the breed, if u are sure the dog is pure breed, then it has higher chance for adoption rate....

so it depend on u..if you want to let the dog live with a nice good future, can suggest u put the dog up for adoption urself like posting in the forum..then u can ensure the dog will end up to a home of ur selection..hope that help

nicki

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 9, 2006, 6:26 PM

Post #5 of 17 (1423 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Last saturday i go n check again tht dog... just wan to know whether it still there or not... but unfortunately i cant find him...dun know where is he.... but i hope someone will pity n adopt him...Unsure

Tiff

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2006, 6:32 PM

Post #6 of 17 (1423 views)
Shortcut

Can you check the dog is female or male? Does she look like my MiMi (my avatar)? I had lost her about 2 years ago, but i still wish to reunite with her. Thanks for your assistance.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 9, 2006, 8:29 PM

Post #7 of 17 (1405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Small breed dog on the road [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi SHLEE,

the dog tht i c is almost the same....the coat is curly...but color i not so sure.Coz it might change it color...but for sure it creamy..

I not sure whether it is male or female...whatever is it, i still will pick it up if i find tht dog. i so sad to hear tht ur dog missing. btw r u stay in ampang?? i stay in ampang...keep in touch ya....

tiff

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 9, 2006, 8:40 PM

Post #8 of 17 (1402 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tiffanyayn,

Nope, i'm not staying in Ampang. My dog was being stolen from my parents' house in Puchong 2 years ago. At that time she was only 10 months old. Her name is MiMi, she is a mixed terrier, very small in size and her fur is creamy colour and curly. One of her special identification is her nose is red/brown colour. Although she was missing from Puchong, but she could be anywhere now, that's why i'm still checking with you for the dog you saw at Ampang.

I really wish that you manage to find the dog soon. And pls give me a call at 017-3000160. I would like to confirm whether she is my lovely MiMi! Thanks a million. Do keep in touch!

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2006, 6:13 PM

Post #9 of 17 (1332 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tiffanyayn,

Do you manage to see the dog again? I wish my dream to reunite with my MiMi can be realised soon.

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 16, 2006, 6:21 PM

Post #10 of 17 (1328 views)
Shortcut

hello lee....

nice to hear from u again...well i tried to look for that dog...but i can't find it.i hope someone will adopt that puppy....i so sad.... hopefully someone will take good care of ur puppy too...(that missing) keep in touch

tiffany

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2006, 6:41 PM

Post #11 of 17 (1322 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Thanks for your update! Ya, i wish my MiMi is in good hand now. But i still hope that one day later i can reunite with her. She is my lovely baby, i really miss her very much!

You know what, my relative just gave a 2 years old female Poodle to us as the dog is jealous to her new born baby. Besides this Poodle, i still have another 4 dogs. They are MiMi's parents, younger sister and younger brother. So all together i'm having 5 dogs now. If MiMi returned to me, then i would have 6 dogs, ha ha.....

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 16, 2006, 6:53 PM

Post #12 of 17 (1317 views)
Shortcut

hey lee...

wow....u got five dogs...??? a lot man...for me..the new puppy chi hua hua to me already make me headache enough...i just got it last month.he is mix breed and his name is kopi@coffee....he so naughty n active.i still havent upload his pic for ur guys to c...still in my digital camera. haha. that day my bf scold him bcoz he pee poo on the blanket (uwekkkk!!!) then he find me for backup...so nakal. when he do wrong he will faster hide into his house.just ony two month olds and i wondering how come he so active. merajuk, pura pura sleep...hahaha

tiffany

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2006, 1:59 AM

Post #13 of 17 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Puppy is always naughty! Although sometimes you are tired, but i'm sure most of the time you will enjoy playing with puppy

All of my dogs now already 2 years old plus, but they are still naughty. I like active dogs instead of quiet dogs, how about you? Ya, do upload your dog's pic when you are free Wink

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 24, 2006, 1:13 AM

Post #14 of 17 (1193 views)
Shortcut

hei leng lui...

happy chinese new year!!! .... today i took bus to work & the bus pass by the road tht i saw the dog tht i told u wan...missing... aiyo... tht dog is actually stay in one of the hse in front of tht road. but pity him...so dirty la... the owner sweep the floor & the dog chase the broom..haha...whatever he dirty but luckily still got owner la...at least can eat 3 timer per day lor...keke...

I browse my dog pic liao...u c...notty leh...ur dog all under toy breed or wat..??

keep in touch ya..

Tiffany

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 24, 2006, 1:39 AM

Post #15 of 17 (1186 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tiffanyayn,

Can you do me a favour? Since you said the dog looks almost the same as my MiMi, can you pls check whether the dog is female or male, and whether the dog's nose colour is black or brown? My MiMi was being stolen about 2 years ago, so she could be anywhere now. I wish she is in good hand now instead of taken care by an owner who doesn't sayang her.....i miss her.....Frown

Now i got 5 dogs. 4 of them is MiMi's parents, sister and brother. They are all mixed terrier, quite small in size. Another dog is a 2 years old female Poodle, just given away by my relative because the dog is jealous to her new born baby. My relative insisted to give away the dog to us although we rejected at the first time, because she knows my whole family is a crazy dog lover

Hey, your dog is very cute leh. What breed is she? One dog only ah? Tongue

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 24, 2006, 6:01 PM

Post #16 of 17 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Hello...Lee,

Today i pass by again but i didnt c the dog la...i think should be in the house. tht house so big-not bungalow, but u know tht last time kampung kampung area normally big hse, right??? tht kind of hse la.

i wan to check but i scared owner scold me...u know la..simply go & check ppl dog, sure they angry one. somemore i'm not from jabatan haiwan or spca or paws...Crazy

not many ppl in msia sayang & appreciate dog like all the puppy.com fans. some of them will just have a dog for fun & then dun wan to bother them anymore. later the dog turn to be dirty & they will throw the dog out from the hse. this always happen.

yesterday i almost lost my puppy, he play in living room, suddenly the collar bell he wear become quiet. he go out from the house & ran out to outside (big gate). luckily my bf called him & he listen & ran back to us. if not, i cant find him coz he black, the road also dark.so notty...

i bought cny cloth for him...but big a bit la...coz all small size finish.must altered the cloth..hahaha. next year buy early bit...hehehe

tiff

shlee
Doggyman

Jan 24, 2006, 7:39 PM

Post #17 of 17 (1142 views)
Shortcut

Hi Tiffanyayn,

Thanks so much for your assistance to check up the dog for me. Don't worry, i understand your situation. If so happen you are there and meet the dog again, then pls check for me. If the dog is female, very short, fur is creamy colour and curly, nose colour is brown, then pls give me the address, i will drop by myself to see the dog.

Take extra care to look after your dog. Puppy normally likes to ran away as everything outside for them is new and interesting! I didn't buy any clothes for my dogs, they are not used to it. You are right, a lot of dog owners just have dog to look after their house. But for us, dogs are our own baby!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my