Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Dog found in Sri Damansara

nairud
K9 Maniac

Dec 29, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #1 of 1 (362 views)
Shortcut
Dog found in Sri Damansara Can't Post

Anyone lost a beige color mongrel around Sri Damansara?
Below is an excerpt from the posting my fren posted to me when he found the dog:

STORY
i noted the brown puppy since last night, decided to post this afternoon but since i have no idea of it's whereabouts - i decided to hold.

this evening when i left home, i notice a white dog which i've not seen in the neighbourhood as well.

just 30 minutes ago when i arrived home - i saw those dogs resting together, in front of my neighbours house.

they seemed to notice me and started moving about. the white dog came to me. of course, i went back to my house when i know it's coming my way cos i have a policy against unknown dogs (hygiene and safety issue)

as a animal lover i would like to help, but not being the owner or master of the house - i have to respect the wishes of my parents and such.

anyway - location is at Bandar Sri Damansara, Jalan Kenanga SD 9 / 5D. the dogs may roam anywhere around this area.

in the mean time, i'll keep post on what i can

btw i observed the dogs, they look like they had owner before. however no leash / identification on them.

the pup was skittish though, easily frightened yet seemed friendly and playful with the white dog.

the white dog is friendly, he approached me. if i have the capacity to be the owner or temporary caretaker - i would. but i can't. his response was like a family dog. heck he seems more friendly that my neighbour's dog who know me

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my