Lots of Doggies' Love, Ange.

duane
Novice

May 18, 2003, 5:41 AM

Post #52 of 69 (3146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angekok] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

hie,

erm, actually i have 3 pups here...the eldest and youngest look alike teddy bear..coz, they're maltesse x pomeranian...basically, they more look alike maltese but, they coats is cream coulour instead of white then, especially their back side look alike pomeranian pretty big n firm... Cool

yup, bout my silky terrier x yorkshire terrier..she's in the middle among them..she's look alike silky actually..but on top of her head, n her chest has white hairs...yea, yorkshire terrier suppose to have white hair...

yea, actually a good match cross breed are normally more healthier and prettier? Angelic

cheers

duane

kanch

May 18, 2003, 5:00 PM

Post #53 of 69 (3138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [duane] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello duane...

no offence or anything but just my point of view......i dont think producing mix breed dogs will lead to healthier dogs....ppl have worked so hard over the years to produce purebred dogs and differentiate similiar breeds...crossing similiar breeds may only lead to producing a puppy which may carry hereditary diseases from both the breeds.

cheers!

kanch

duane
Novice

May 19, 2003, 6:27 AM

Post #54 of 69 (3128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

hie,

hmn...i'm wondering where u get all this information...
coz, in Australia most of the dog here does cross breed!
especially, shih tzu wif maltese or maltese wif pomeranian or with mini foxy...
normally purebreed shih tzu sometimes their behaviour is very hard to control so does they cross with maltese...maltese is more obedient n good temper among all these dog..dat's y in australia they always cross breed!
and it says a good cross breed dog normally, will live more healtier than purebreed dog!
one of the australian pet's programme said purebreed dog is weaker then cross breed in sense, of their health!
cross breed dog metabolism is much more stronger...
erm...i don't how about about m'sia's dog breed!
and is australia usually they're very professional crossing these breeds...so, normally most of the puppy turns out very gorgeous n beautiful!
it seems cross breed dog here sell more easily then purebreed especially maltese, shih tzu, mini foxy, miniature pomeranian, bichon and miniature poodle
hehe...i'm a pet lover so, that's y i always visits pet's shops around here.
there's a animal s.o.s tv programme from UK, only available on satellite channel in australia. for all your information it's very interesting...its how they rescude n treat animals...yea, there's numerous tv shows here its all about pets....hopefully, kl will have these kind of pets programme...so, ppl will have more knowledge how to treat n taking care their pet and not just abandon them especially, when they really need your help moreover, wish the creation of humanism still exists in mankind.

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Jun 11, 2003, 10:07 PM

Post #55 of 69 (3101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

hEY hI aRCHer,

yes yes, i know i'm like late (you know the old saying...) but only happened to come across this thread. It's a great idea, btw, a registry of owners & their furkids. It's hard to keep track of who owns (or rather, owned by) who. Too many ppl Crazy

Think there's quite a number of pugs here but not all of them have posted at the Toy group section, under your post for Pugs.

Anyways, my 2 gals are;

Pinky (aka Pinkypoo, pah pai cha, precious, princess): 5 yrs old, female, dirty fawn, dob 1 Jan 1998 (I think, have to go peek at her cert).

Baby (aka little buddha, monkey, rascal, poo princess): 6 mths old, female, fawn, dob Jan 2003 (yet to get the 'hard-to-get' cert from MKA!).

Have yet to get my Baby's pic posted as my icon Unsure. Have emailed Mr Khoo both at puppy.com & his eml but still belum buat yet.

Cheers!
pug rules!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jun 11, 2003, 11:50 PM

Post #56 of 69 (3095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALLwhat breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, we are now starting a thread in the breed section to keep track of all the breeds here.
Example, if u own a silky terrier, go to TOY GROUP. Thanks!Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Jun 12, 2003, 12:21 AM

Post #57 of 69 (3092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] [ALLwhat breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey lulugurl, I already did (under Pugs), some time ago. This was just an extra post to Archer under this topic.
pug rules!

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 13, 2003, 10:11 PM

Post #58 of 69 (3079 views)
Shortcut

i totally agree with the idea of having a members' directory.

I own a black n white cocker spaniel mix terrier. Adorable girl! She's 4yrs old. Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 13, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #59 of 69 (3074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh! I didn't know that! Mack is not with you in the US now then... oohh.. must have miss him lots then you.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 13, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #60 of 69 (3073 views)
Shortcut

Name : Lisa

Own : Aust. Silky Terrier (name : Jaz - shares with Lulugurl (Eve))

Residing : Penang

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2003, 1:44 AM

Post #61 of 69 (3067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Lisa~

Mack was born in Michigan in May 2001.

We took a roadtrip from Michigan to Minnesota (8 hours drive), then flew from Minnesota to LA. After LA stop, I tumpang my 2 ex-housemates....had flew all the way back to KLIA from LA (by MAS). This happened in January 2003. And now, is residing in Bandar Sg. Long, Cheras, KL with his owner (where I used to be JUST the co-ownerCrazy).

Recently, a fren of mine visited and passed me the message that is doing very well and healthy, no shedding problem, prettier.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jun 17, 2003, 1:47 AM

Post #62 of 69 (3050 views)
Shortcut

Hey .. I guess you sure will miss so much rite ??

By the way , I own a Saint Bernard , Fanny ,1 year 8 months, female and Pekingese x Tsih su , 2 years 2 months , Tzih Tzu(its her name) with me in KL

Others in my dad home in PD (6 actually) , Boxer named Titus, Lab mix named Ripper, Pomenarian mix named CoCo, Not sure what breed named Ebony, Chow named Sweetie , Sharpei mix named Spectacles(my favourite... hahah)

I guess you guys must be confused ... I have lots of mix mix ...WinkWinkall adopted ....
A Dog Never Lies About Love

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 17, 2003, 2:25 PM

Post #63 of 69 (3043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes,

I do miss . How I wish I could have a dog with me now.Unsure

Life without a dog is miserable~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Saint Bernard too, coz I luv Beethoven~!!!Wink

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #64 of 69 (3040 views)
Shortcut

Wah Ur dad home got a lot doggie lei!!
Mix here Mix there!! How is the sharpei mix look??
cute nia!!Laugh

Ur dad must be very busy to all of his furkids!!Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jun 17, 2003, 6:27 PM

Post #65 of 69 (3038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes ... indeed my dad is busy ... heheh WinkWink but we never have puppies cos the boxer is a male and its spayed. So no breeding at home .... all others are female ....WinkWink

The sharpei mix is a female .. she is black,brown and a bit white, quite tall cos i think she is mix with german shepard and best of all she has no tail TongueTongueonly one patch of fur he..hee ... so imagine when she wags her tail that patch of fur will move .. so cute !! but her face got that blur look of the sharpei...

Smile

ashley
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #66 of 69 (3036 views)
Shortcut

HI!!
got any pic of this cute baby??
wah a shapei mix with GSD pula?! cool lei!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

mackmack
Doggyman

Jun 17, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #67 of 69 (3032 views)
Shortcut

Ya~ I wanna see their pictures too!!Wink

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jun 17, 2003, 8:07 PM

Post #68 of 69 (3029 views)
Shortcut

well... I used to have all 8 photos but unfortunately my laptop was corrupted a month ago now all gone.... well I can try to see if I can take it again but not so soon cos the other 6 is in PD and I'm in KL ... once I get it I will post it ere ... Wink

(This post was edited by kathleen.tay on Jun 17, 2003, 8:13 PM)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2003, 11:26 PM

Post #69 of 69 (2999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] what breed do u own? [In reply to] Can't Post

Medically, mixed breed dogs are in fact healthier.They have a larger gene pool.

For some reason only a very very very tiny minority have inherited diseases.

The dogs produce by Those ppl who worked hard on a certain breeds are bred for a certain purpose like herding or guarding. Long time ago when the breeds just started the had very limited gene pool. To breed them,they had to inbreed them first.

Check out this website www.yourpurebredpuppy.com
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my