IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
Penang Private Dog Killers!!!

phekling19

Sep 23, 2005, 8:33 AM

Post #1 of 17 (3121 views)
Shortcut
Penang Private Dog Killers!!! Can't Post

MPSP, Butterworth Municiple Council has hired private contractor to catch stray dogs. They even came to my housing area to catch my dad's dogs, luckily they all smart...they run and hide somewhere else! I saw behind their lorry got sooooo many dogs! Ok...today I read Kuang Ming Daily, people reported they even catch the dogs with licence, there are dalmatian carcass...and some others! People were so mad and angry and they complaint to one of the politician. So now, the municiple council officer declared that if real licence contractor should be in their uniform, plus, they only allowed to catch dogs alive...not kill them, also they are not allowed to catch dogs after 8pm! But these Indian Buggers driving a cacat lorry come out only after 8pmn and curi curi catch dogs! Because they get paid RM50-60 per dog! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad My uncle's dog also caught by these buggers!!! I also suspected they beat the dogs till dead...otherwise how come all died behind their lorry???!!! Where's justice ......Cannot tahan d...I must called SPCA Penang tomorrow!!!
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2005, 8:17 PM

Post #2 of 17 (3077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u mean they catch dog that run loose or inside your house??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

phekling19

Sep 27, 2005, 12:16 AM

Post #3 of 17 (3067 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amanda...these people catch dog run loose but with licence. In fact, can say they secretly catch dogs...even padigree also can't escape from them. Because they make RM50-60 per dog. These people kill dog for money... Who to blame? The idiot local council has no brain...they shouldn't pay RM50-60 per dog. It cause innocence dog die. Inside the house one I think they dare not to catch if somebody is inside the house. If nobody then I'm not sure...maybe they will climb over the fence the take the dog out.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Goldii
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #4 of 17 (3052 views)
Shortcut

Wah!!!! Penang state also wanna be dog free.......... ahhh?

Looks like by 2020, Malaysia become first Dog Free cuntry in the World!

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

Such stooopid flying backwards thinking! I saw an ad on TV........ about

a rich man telling some kids complaining about shoe prices..."remember,

while walking, look forward....not backwards!" Malaysia Boleh!!

Hei! Stoopid councillors, Please clear the Mosquitoes first lah!! Denggi

will kill more with their bite than dogs....... Oi!

Regards,

Goldii

colinchin
Enthusiast

Sep 27, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #5 of 17 (3047 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
MPSP, Butterworth Municiple Council has hired private contractor to catch stray dogs. They even came to my housing area to catch my dad's dogs, luckily they all smart...they run and hide somewhere else! I saw behind their lorry got sooooo many dogs! Ok...today I read Kuang Ming Daily, people reported they even catch the dogs with licence, there are dalmatian carcass...and some others! People were so mad and angry and they complaint to one of the politician. So now, the municiple council officer declared that if real licence contractor should be in their uniform, plus, they only allowed to catch dogs alive...not kill them, also they are not allowed to catch dogs after 8pm! But these Indian Buggers driving a cacat lorry come out only after 8pmn and curi curi catch dogs! Because they get paid RM50-60 per dog! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad My uncle's dog also caught by these buggers!!! I also suspected they beat the dogs till dead...otherwise how come all died behind their lorry???!!! Where's justice ......Cannot tahan d...I must called SPCA Penang tomorrow!!!

How's the situation now over in Png ?

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #6 of 17 (3043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colinchin] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I have no idea...I'm currently back to KL, my brother didnt keep me update either...sigh... I feel like going to complain at MPSP...but me alone, I think they dont bother me as I'm alone...not enought man power!
In fact, got people complain to a member of legislative (DAP), he did did something...then MPSP didnt want to admit it's their fault and balmed it on the private contractor! Come on man! You pay money to them some more you dont wanna resposible! What the heck! So angry...I really hope that there's a group of dog lovers and those who lost their dogs will go complain or protest at MPSP! Sampah...!!!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 10:45 PM

Post #7 of 17 (3028 views)
Shortcut

but as responsible owners u should not let ur dog run loose outside , right??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 11:18 PM

Post #8 of 17 (3023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know we shlouldnt let the dog run freely or outside our compound. I only keep my dogs inside, so they are protected. What I'm worry just let the dogs go out side walk walk, that time was 8pm already ma. Moreover, the dogs there know almost everybody in my neighborhood, I believe they wont bring any harm. Some were on a leash outside the gate...they all also kena. Then about my grandma's house...It's kinda like kampung house ith no fence...so our dogs can walk freely. Most local council dog catchers wont come to Kampung area wan...so we don't really worry... But now these private contractors, as I said, they are tempted by $$$ so they go everywhere possible. Erm, so now I told my grandma to keep our dog inside the house lo. When she wanna go pee, we will stand outside and look after her. After she does her business, we'll call her back and lock her in our house again.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2005, 11:49 PM

Post #9 of 17 (2986 views)
Shortcut

phekling

yah, i heard abt that too! those idiots catch dogs juz for $$$ those strays/mixed breeds they will bring to the council while those purebreeds, do u think they will do so? they will sell it else where! thats y there are so many dog missing cases. they catch ur dog with license, but u r not going to know where is ur dog later. they can say ur dog is dead anytime. Mad

Regards,

Yang

Goldii
Dog Kichi

Oct 13, 2005, 12:17 AM

Post #10 of 17 (2965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

I am confused! Hate dogs?

Looks like they still need dogs to search and save those trapped in the Pakistan earthquake!!

Bless the doggies helping out on site

Remember the Highland Towers incident? Hey MPAJ please be grateful!

Regards,

Goldii

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 2, 2005, 11:40 PM

Post #11 of 17 (2886 views)
Shortcut

dun wan to sound like a critic but dogs SHOULD NOT be outside your compound AT ANY TIME of the day. There is no acceptable excuses. Owners must be disciplined enough for this. No such thing as at nite, it's ok.

I am a dog lover and have 2 rottweilers and often foster other abandoned dogs and babysit dogs for others too but I get really ENRAGED when I see the neighbourhood dogs freely roam the streets (without their owners) tipping over dustbins, pulling the bags of rubbish all over the streets, chasing kids on bike, joggers, walkers and defecating everywhere!!

I have approached their owners and nicely tell them about their dogs antics and they look at me as if I "siow" or something and even told me that they let their dogs go out so that the dogs can get some exercise. Hello!! Walk your dogs lah!! These are rich people who stay in bungalows and semi-dees but have such tiny brains.

In that sense, I dun blame the dog catcher for rounding up the dogs. So what if the dogs got licence. Having one doesn't mean the dog can roam the streets without owners!!

If we do not behaved as what proper dog owners should be...can you blame the anti-dog campaign for having so many bullets to shoot at us???

phekling19

Dec 4, 2005, 1:08 AM

Post #12 of 17 (2870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello! I think you dont really get what I mean. The private dog cathers were paid by the municiple council to catch dog at night without people noticing. I read from newspaper, in fact, they're not allowed to catch dogs after 8pm but these people came out only after 8pm. Also, they were paid RM50-80 per dog. So, the problem is, they catch dog for the sake's of getting money! Also, they sneak into ppl's house and caught a dalmantian. So, what if you rottie kena catch by them because they wanna earn RM80, do you think is resonable?
www.dogster.com/?188399.

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 16, 2005, 9:56 PM

Post #13 of 17 (2848 views)
Shortcut

u know why after 8pm? that is when a lot of people let their dogs roam outside to shit & pee. i don't know why there should be a rule prohibiting these dog catchers to catch dog during the day.

A lot of people work and they keep their dogs in their compounds during the day but after work, they let them out. Look whatever excuse you use, there isn't any to justify a dog outside a compound without a leash & owner. As for these catchers climbing over fences & gates to kill and kidnap dogs, sounds like a great cooked up story. Don't you think SPCA will be on their case already if its true??

Don't get too carried away with such tall tales. I am a dog owner too but a RESPONSIBLE one.

laiyee
Novice

Dec 23, 2005, 6:12 PM

Post #14 of 17 (2818 views)
Shortcut

Hi there.......

Why the municiple council have that kind of $$ to hire this buggers to catch and kill the dogs ???
Its heard like a bit stupid........

And I never heard this kind of news b4.....

phekling19

Dec 26, 2005, 3:46 AM

Post #15 of 17 (2806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [laiyee] Penang Private Dog Killers!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya...it sounded unbelievable but it's true. Check out Guang Ming Daily.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 28, 2005, 12:51 AM

Post #16 of 17 (2783 views)
Shortcut

Dunno about Guang Ming daily but quite a few people who reads chinese papers tells me that a substantial number of chinese dailies like to sensationalize and exaggreate their stories & news. Very "Kua Cheong" sometimes. It's the case of don't believe everything you read.

phekling19

Jan 18, 2006, 12:43 AM

Post #17 of 17 (2690 views)
Shortcut

Well, this happened around my living area...Even they called up the D.A.P politician to be the judge and made a complain at MPSP. I dont believe everything I read but I believe what I saw at the lorry back that nite.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my