Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Pekingese-Pomeranian (SS2 near Balai Bomba)

charis_cwh
Novice

Dec 16, 2005, 4:46 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1014 views)
Shortcut
Missing Pekingese-Pomeranian (SS2 near Balai Bomba) Can't Post

My dog's name is Toby and she went missing on 14 Dec (Wednesday) at around 11pm in the SS2 area near the fire station (across the highway from KDU). She is light brown, small (about half a metre long and 30cm tall), looks slightly Pomeranian and Pekingese, and is friendly. A reward will be given to anyone who is able to provide information leading to her return, and we will be most most most grateful if anyone could just tell us if they've seen her or any dog which fits the description (stating the time and place) so that we have a clue as to where she can be now. Please contact us with any information on 012-2688883 at any time. We miss her so much.
Attachments: Tobe 2 new.jpg (26.3 KB)
  Tobe 1 new.jpg (11.8 KB)
  Tobe 3 new.jpg (16.5 KB)

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #2 of 6 (954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charis_cwh] Missing Pekingese-Pomeranian (SS2 near Balai Bomba) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Find ur dog adi? Wat else can v do to find find back our lost dog? Me too lost a shih tzu for 1 month plus ago....i miss her very much!

GOD bless HAPPY always

robros
K9 Maniac

Dec 23, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #3 of 6 (901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charis_cwh] Missing Pekingese-Pomeranian (SS2 near Balai Bomba) [In reply to] Can't Post

Are u still missing your doggie?

I think I saw your doggie near Southern Bank in SS2 a few days ago. I was driving n this dog fitting the description of your dog was near the entrance of the bank. I couldn't stop as I have a baby on board at that time.

charis_cwh
Novice

Dec 26, 2005, 3:24 PM

Post #4 of 6 (877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Missing Pekingese-Pomeranian (SS2 near Balai Bomba) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Thanks so much for giving me this info, Tobe is still missing now so that information does mean alot
to us in terms of knowing where to look. We'll try to look around that area, and will keep you updated
on this.

Thanks so so much for giving this information!

charis_cwh
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 5:16 AM

Post #5 of 6 (804 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has seen my dog around their area? We have been continuing our search

but we have not found her yet, and eventhough we searched in the Southern Bank area where she

might have been seen at, we have not found her.

If anyone has any info about her whereabout, please contact me or leave a message here.

Thanks very much.

charis_cwh
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 5:14 AM

Post #6 of 6 (737 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

With all the doggies being found, I was wondering if anyone saw mine around anywhere?

She looks like the picture you see on the left, and she is very friendly. If anyone sees her,

please reply on this forum.

Thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my