Home: Behavioral Problems: Eating Poo & Licking Pee:
pls help,my dog got eating problem.....

Chiew
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #1 of 11 (13336 views)
Shortcut
pls help,my dog got eating problem..... Can't Post

my dog no eat poo no licking pee. But he eat stone,iron,plastic and paper.... anyone know why will like this? and always licking rubbiss hair. i got put a lot food for he,but still same....Mad

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2005, 4:26 AM

Post #2 of 11 (13331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chiew] pls help,my dog got eating problem..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah... your dog got weird problem... actually, my dogs like to chew stones... but never eat them loh... I also wonder why they do it.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 8, 2005, 3:42 PM

Post #3 of 11 (13329 views)
Shortcut

wow... pretty weird... strange, how can ur dog manage to eat plastics ar? aiyoh... n erm, what is rubbiss hair? is it the hair at the dog's private part? i guess maybe ur dog has chewing probalem n u thought he;s consuming them... read more on training puppy... good luck

Chiew
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #4 of 11 (13327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] pls help,my dog got eating problem..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,thx for ur reply,can add u in my msn?

Chiew
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2005, 6:54 PM

Post #5 of 11 (13325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] pls help,my dog got eating problem..... [In reply to] Can't Post

but i saw my dog poo got 5sen coin and got stone and iron and long hairMadUnsure

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2005, 7:15 PM

Post #6 of 11 (13321 views)
Shortcut

My puppy got eat plastic before... I didn't know until when I saw the poo, I saw the plastic come out.. then my uncle's dog lagi weird, swallowed a cloth and poo the whole cloth out hahah.. luckily only small piece.

msn ah... can add... my crazymouse_yyh02 at hot mail

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Chiew
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #7 of 11 (13319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] pls help,my dog got eating problem..... [In reply to] Can't Post

what is ur e-mail?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 8, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #8 of 11 (13311 views)
Shortcut

ohhh... it vanished! haaha.... ok ok... hotte maaill

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 17, 2005, 10:37 PM

Post #9 of 11 (13279 views)
Shortcut

Hi hun..... last time my fostered GR gave the owner a shock when he pass out small stones. He will eat stones n raw mangoes. The vet said its ok unless he got problem beraking. But now he is almost 2 years old n he doesnt do that anymore.
I spoke to Ju bout the poodle.... its adopted lah. She told me that she once got dog that can climb trees like cat n escape. Wah lagi gung ho.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 20, 2005, 2:23 AM

Post #10 of 11 (13266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] pls help,my dog got eating problem..... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah, mango and stone summore? Wah, must have a stomach of steel heheheh....yah, as long can pass out everything and no blood in poo, ok wan heheheh....

Ohhh... the poodle adopted liao... good good.

Some dogs can climb trees and walls, scary lah, everynight cannot sleep loh Crazy

julie83
Dog Kichi

Jul 1, 2006, 3:56 PM

Post #11 of 11 (12817 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i think its normal for puppy to do that. Puppies are mischievious and love to explore and try new things Wink My puppy loves digging, eating grass, stones (but i always take it out from he mouth) and etc. Just pay attention to them and replace with something else (toy) and watch them closely whenever they're about to bite or eat something. Remember to praise Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my