Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone lost a Labrador????

hanako
Dog Kichi

Dec 6, 2005, 7:14 PM

Post #1 of 3 (455 views)
Shortcut
Anyone lost a Labrador???? Can't Post

A Labrador was found in Bandar Sri Damansara on Sunday 3/12. Please contact 019-328 0338.

May
Old Hand

Dec 6, 2005, 7:37 PM

Post #2 of 3 (451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hanako] Anyone lost a Labrador???? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hanako,

Pls try to ask the first house on 4A (???) facing the field, belong to an Indian, with extensive renovation (looks like a jungle to me Laugh Laugh). I once saw 2 Indian boys brought a dalmation and a lab for walk. Other than that, I don't think anyone at our area have a Lab.

Good luck!!!

hanako
Dog Kichi

Dec 6, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #3 of 3 (434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Anyone lost a Labrador???? [In reply to] Can't Post

Tks for the suggestion but I doubt that's Brownie's home. Anyway, will check this evening. Poor Brownie's very sad & depressed. He misses his human family.... Unsure Frown
UPDATE......... Brownie's been reunited with his owners. You are right May, it belongs to the 1st hse (facing the Datuk's altar). Took Brownie over last night. Daughter & maid was at home to make sure that Brownie's secure in their compound. Apparently he was let out to go wee-wee (not on leash) on Sunday and didn't return home.

Am sure most of us would not allow that to happen (sigh!!!!) but that's another issue ..... Glad that Brownie's back home & I hope that he's loved and well cared for. Another happy ending..

(This post was edited by hanako on Dec 8, 2005, 6:24 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my