WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?!

christeh
Dog Kichi

Dec 3, 2005, 4:07 AM

Post #1 of 5 (681 views)
Shortcut
WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?! Can't Post

Hello all,

I am posting this message in order to seek an answer for my bewilderment. I have not been authorized(banned) to use the Dog Rescue and Adoption Forum just about an hour back. As far as I can recall, I have said nothing offensive in particular, so why ban me?! Adding more injury to the insult, a seemingly sarcastic "oops" was added! MadI would like to know what went wrong, as I firmly deny doing or saying anything wrong. Thank you.

(This post was edited by christeh on Dec 3, 2005, 4:14 AM)

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 3, 2005, 4:23 AM

Post #2 of 5 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christeh] WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am too am not sure but looking through all your posting, and if you too look at what colinchin has said, I too would ban you from the certain section of the forum. You have posted about adopting a Lab, a Newfoundland and a whole lot of question on Weimers plus mentioning your parents not allowing you to have a dog, just sit back and think about this, it certainly looks as if you fooling around the forum. Then again I may be wrong, just see if the admin. people can give you answer.

christeh
Dog Kichi

Dec 3, 2005, 5:42 AM

Post #3 of 5 (667 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?! [In reply to] Can't Post

No, not at all! I've already gotten their consent? Anyway, how do I find the administrator? Thanks.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Dec 3, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #4 of 5 (646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christeh] WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?! [In reply to] Can't Post

You can ring them up or pos in the FORUM RULES catergory, all the best.

christeh
Dog Kichi

Dec 3, 2005, 3:08 PM

Post #5 of 5 (637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] WHY HAVE I BEEN BANNED?! [In reply to] Can't Post

Alrite, i will. Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my