Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ?

sweekay
Novice

Nov 28, 2005, 8:28 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1140 views)
Shortcut
Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ? Can't Post

I Have Lost My two Female Miniature Schnauzer on 26/11/2005 around 4.00pm in area SS8, SS3,

both of my dog do have mirco chip the no was 458098500006206 (Foon)and 458098500041793 (Moon)

colour are salt pepper

if anyone have any info please contact me please.

Kay at 012-3232053

i will give some reward for getting back my dog

the pic in the attachment

TQ

(This post was edited by sweekay on Dec 1, 2005, 2:05 AM)
Attachments: 59K00016.jpg (43.6 KB)
  47660007.jpg (26.5 KB)

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2005, 10:44 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweekay] Can't some one help? [In reply to] Can't Post

I feel so sorry for u...keep it going n dun give up k...wish u best of lucks

sweekay
Novice

Dec 3, 2005, 7:44 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweekay] Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Unsure Two of my dog have lost for 1 week already, i miss them so much , from tomorrow i started to adv in star new papper, i hope some one see the adv, can give back both of my dog.

And i hope some one see this messege can forword to all other friends, let some more can pepole know and hope for more pepole help.

TQ

P/S

FOON And TIM I Miss U Both So Much.

sweekay
Novice

Dec 3, 2005, 7:47 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Can't some one help? [In reply to] Can't Post

Unsure TQ I Will Not Give Up

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 13, 2005, 4:07 PM

Post #5 of 11 (927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweekay] Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, i lost my shih tzu dog since a month ago...i miss her so much. U adv in newspaper right? so wat the result? Did anyone call u?....i hope to do so,but my parents don agree...Frown...

sweekay
Novice

Dec 14, 2005, 1:58 AM

Post #6 of 11 (915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I Have ADV In Star New Paper but the result was very bad i adv out one week but have no result at all.

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 14, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #7 of 11 (901 views)
Shortcut

U have 2 cute doggies....don give up k...me too still giving out flyer ....have u check at SPCA or PAWS?

sweekay
Novice

Dec 15, 2005, 5:46 AM

Post #8 of 11 (885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Have U Saw My Two Female Miniature schnauzer ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I have check SPCA And Paws But They Told The Pure breed Dog usually won't send to their place some one have that kink of dog they will keep it or they will sell it, but i still giving out flyer. but until now i have get any result yet.

i miss both of them very much.

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #9 of 11 (832 views)
Shortcut

Wat can v do for our lost doggie? I really miss her so much!!!!! Frown

mylo
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #10 of 11 (745 views)
Shortcut
Re: 2 dogs female found at Pj State(kfc) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi everyone …. I found 2 dogs…. Near Pj states… Mid night after clubbing… They look like 1 year old dog’s/puppy …. They are well trainee… im keeping them for 2 weeks L looking for the owner but L they are mix…. I don’t know they look like tzi shu …concact me 0122209396 if its ur dog’s

Hi everyone …. I found 2 dogs…. Near Pj states… Mid night after clubbing… They look like 1 year old dog’s/puppy …. They are well trainee… im keeping them for 2 weeks L looking for the owner but L they are mix…. I don’t know they look like tzi shu …concact me 0122209396 if its ur dog’s

Hi everyone …. I found 2 dogs…. Near Pj states… Mid night after clubbing… They look like 1 year old dog’s/puppy …. They are well trainee… im keeping them for 2 weeks L looking for the owner but L they are mix…. I don’t know they look like tzi shu …concact me 0122209396 if its ur dog’s* shalugurl slaps ]`Xp`[ around a bit with a large trout
* shalugurl slaps Viknesh around a bit with a large trout
* ]`Xp`[ winks at shalugurl
<g00di3-g00di3-guRL> keke why suddenly will smith
<Viknesh> lolz
<Kiran`> What a disturbing sense of humor! :)
<Viknesh> Kiran u too?
<Viknesh> dat fella's song onair
<g00di3-g00di3-guRL> entha songBlush

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jan 12, 2006, 4:37 PM

Post #11 of 11 (686 views)
Shortcut

Hi sweekey

How is ur result by adv in newspaper? Almost 3 month,i til cant find back my dog, i think to adv too, but there too many of the newspaper brand now a day, i dunno which is the best way to adv. Can u give me any suggestion? Can i know how much is the price for adv a missing dog arcticle n wat section in THE STAR? How long is the period for them to adv? Pls reply...Thank

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my