Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
HELP!!! My Miniture Schunauzer changed his hair colour...!!!

jason_schu
New User

Nov 25, 2005, 12:24 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1135 views)
Shortcut
HELP!!! My Miniture Schunauzer changed his hair colour...!!! Can't Post

HELP!!! My Miniature Schunauzer's color is suppose to be BLACK and SILVER in color... but the color had changed.. the hair at it's body is brown in color... not black... and the hair at it's leg is suppose to be silver... itz not... i dunno how to describe the color... not silver.. a little bit yellow... but itz not gold.... there are four color... HEAD-black... BODY-brown.... LEG-silver and a little yellow.... can any1 help me??? i will show u guyz the picture in the attachment... thanks...

jason.Unsure
Attachments: IMG_0207[1] (156 KB)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Dec 3, 2005, 1:54 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason_schu] HELP!!! My Miniture Schunauzer changed his hair colour...!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

cant see the attachment....

me no expert on ms but here are some tips on taking care of their coat ya. sad lar no one answer u.

for the black colour cud be due to food some food can cause changes in colour for a dog. (from ms expert tell me one ler)

then... for the white part, use a good shampoo - whitening effect. Shd do the job also wash their paw after outings and also, make sure ur dog doesnt lick his paw till yellowish la. (some dogs does that, that cud b one of the reason why change to yellowish ya)

good lucky :)

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my