Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara

aricalaw
Novice

Nov 20, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #1 of 8 (871 views)
Shortcut
Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara Can't Post

My friend found a Shih Tzu in one of the condo in Sri Damansara about 5 days ago. She was chased by some kids and fell into the pool, luckily my friend saw her and immediately got her home. She had asked all the units in the condo trying to find the owner but in vain. We suspect that she could have ran out from the terrace houses nearby and ran into the apartment.

It's a light brown and white female Shih Tzu, seems like she'd given birth before. She currently staying with me. Please contact me at 012-2921977 if you are the owner.

(This post was edited by aricalaw on Nov 21, 2005, 6:32 AM)

May
Old Hand

Nov 22, 2005, 4:56 PM

Post #2 of 8 (821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aricalaw] Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Try putting up posters around Sri Damansara as well as at the vet clinics. You could also bring the shih tzu to the vet clinics at Jalan Damar to scan it's microchip number. With the microchip number, you can call up MKA and check for the owner address. Good Luck!!!

aricalaw
Novice

Nov 22, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #3 of 8 (814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks May,

My friend is supposed to put up the posters around that area, don't know whether she's done that. If not, I'll go and do that myself today. I tried to find the microchip in her, but can't find, I think maybe she hasn't have one. I'll try to find again when I get home today, it's a good idea to do that. I just feel very sad, she seems like she's missing the owner and I think the owner will sure miss her alot.

ARL

May
Old Hand

Nov 22, 2005, 10:18 PM

Post #4 of 8 (803 views)
Shortcut

U will have to bring the dog to the vet in order to scan the microchip number and it's free. Just let the vet know that you found the dog and wants to look for the owner. I did rescued an ECS (without microchip) early this year and kept him for 1 1/2 months before the owner came n took him back. Don't give up your hope.

aricalaw
Novice

Nov 22, 2005, 11:20 PM

Post #5 of 8 (796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

:) okay! Yes, I'll not give up. I'll find her owner for her, think she might be missing her babies too, can see that she has given birth before. I know the pain of losing the dog, so I don't wish the owner to feel the same.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 6:23 PM

Post #6 of 8 (761 views)
Shortcut

U r doing a great job...keep it going n dont give up, good luck.

aricalaw
Novice

Nov 24, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #7 of 8 (759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Found a Shih Tzu in Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks daryl. hey, your dogs are soooo cute!!!

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 9:35 PM

Post #8 of 8 (750 views)
Shortcut

u r welcome

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my