Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found a Shih Tzu in USJ

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2005, 8:25 AM

Post #1 of 22 (2582 views)
Shortcut
Found a Shih Tzu in USJ Can't Post

Along with sanziro, we are both in search of the black and white shih tzu which were lost 2 weeks ago. Someone saw our flyers that we gave out thru the first few days and called us saying that they found an abandoned shih tzu. But when we went to identify the dog, it was not our shih tzu. Apparently, the lost shih tzu ran into an abandoned house and has got nobody to take care of it. Therefore, we decided to adopt the dog temporarily until we find the rightful owner.

Anyone who lost their dog recently and wish to know whether this shih tzu belong to them should provide proof that this shih tzu belong to you for example, having pictures of the dog and also providing the correct details of the dog. If the details matches, we will surely return the dog to you. contact me 012-6666698 or 017-6939090.

Thanks.

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Nov 20, 2005, 6:23 PM

Post #2 of 22 (2548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Found a Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

i m still looking for my lost Bobby. i know that is impossible but just bet a luck here

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=209388;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;;
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Nov 23, 2005, 9:26 PM

Post #3 of 22 (2491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siewyei] Found a Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Im so sorry to heard the bad news about ur dog but i don't think this shih tzu is ur Bobby coz the photo look different from this shih tzu tat i found. By the way i know the feeling tat lost a dog,don't be so upset, i also just lost a shih tzu which is black n white in color in 3 weeks ago, pls help me to keep an eyes for my shih tzu. Anyway i hope u will find back ur Bobby and no matter wat im still waiting for my "Happy" to come back to me.

God bless "Bobby" n "Happy"..

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 23, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #4 of 22 (2482 views)
Shortcut

hey...i'd similar experience 2 years ago...i lost my female doggie, then i found 1 male doggie of d same breed. I adopted him till his owner claim him bak....then after a month i found my female doggie back...n nobody came forward to claim d male doggie...in d end..double celebration... i really hope d same thg will happen to u my fren...wish u d best of luck.

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 11:49 PM

Post #5 of 22 (2427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Found a Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ur so lucky tat ur doggie come back to u finally. Hope my "Happy" will do so to me, which i still waiting 4 her to come back. Really hope people who staying in USJ will keep an eyes at the shih tzu dog around ur housing area or neighbour. Thank a lot tat u til keep in touch with sanziro abt my shih tzu doggie.

Thank...

God bless Happy..

ysequerah
Novice

Nov 27, 2005, 1:18 AM

Post #6 of 22 (2395 views)
Shortcut

hi i tried to download but unfortunately i file was too big.....i will again later....

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 2, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #7 of 22 (2334 views)
Shortcut

After today is a month i lost my shih tzu doggie and im still looking at her..."Happy" "Happy" "Happy" where r u???

Pls...pls guys help me to keep an eyes to ur neighbourhood or housing area that ur guys have been pass. I hope kind hearted person will return her to me and reward in cash provided. I really need her by my side....

Anyone if heard or got news about shih tzu doggie news, pls contact Chris 017-6939090

Thank...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 10, 2005, 8:22 AM

Post #8 of 22 (2276 views)
Shortcut

A boy came by my house today asking me about his lost Shih Tzu.. Is the dog a male? If so do call Ryui Bynn at 016-9026650

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2005, 7:31 PM

Post #9 of 22 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Found a Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

My shih tzu dog is a female with white color and black spot. Is that the dog u found? i lost her almost a month in USJ 1...miss her everyday...

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2006, 4:25 PM

Post #10 of 22 (2096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Lost and Found another Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Along with sanziro, we are both in search of the black and white shih tzu which were lost 2 weeks ago. Someone saw our flyers that we gave out thru the first few days and called us saying that they found an abandoned shih tzu. But when we went to identify the dog, it was not our shih tzu. Apparently, the lost shih tzu ran into an abandoned house and has got nobody to take care of it. Therefore, we decided to adopt the dog temporarily until we find the rightful owner.

Anyone who lost their dog recently and wish to know whether this shih tzu belong to them should provide proof that this shih tzu belong to you for example, having pictures of the dog and also providing the correct details of the dog. If the details matches, we will surely return the dog to you. contact me 012-6666698 or 017-6939090.

Thanks.

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2006, 4:34 PM

Post #11 of 22 (2095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal] Lost and Found another Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

My HAPPY not yet come back to me althought she leave me 140 days adi.... i really miss her so much. No idea where she is ....Anyone who saw a female black n white shih tzu? Pls help me to keep an eyes for this shih tzu which in my avarta pic (with a black spot on her left eye) abt 5 years for those live in USJ or SUbang. Pls give me a call.......017-693 9090 .Need ur help badly.

Thank u

God bless HAPPY

~I MISS U HAPPY~ JUST HOPE UR SAFE N HEALTHY NO MATTER WHERE U R

Purwhitegal

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 23, 2006, 4:26 PM

Post #12 of 22 (2017 views)
Shortcut

hi there, is the dog found back its owner? is ur Happy cgo back home already? wish u all the best

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 24, 2006, 1:32 AM

Post #13 of 22 (1990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maegan] Lost and Found another Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Maegan,

The poor dog til here with us...after a few month later, no one claim back this shih tzu n my parents decided to keep him. My poor HAPPY not yet come back home.... , once time we dunno that she ran out, but she know the way to go home n wen we reliesed that she is gone...then we ran out to the gate n saw she is sitting out the gate n waiting 4 us to open the door for her. She is a smart gal....hope she will be fine always. Just hope that she will know that i miss her veru much...everyday. Frown....I saw ur post b4 abt u also missing a shih tzu izit? How is it? Is ur Sing Sing come back to u? ....how u lost it?

God bless HAPPY

Purwhitegal

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 24, 2006, 1:41 AM

Post #14 of 22 (1985 views)
Shortcut

Dear purwhitegal, i forgot to ask u hw the dogs u found look like, is that look like the photo i attached? i lost my shih tzu oso
Attachments: 251c.jpg (52.2 KB)

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 25, 2006, 5:17 PM

Post #15 of 22 (1967 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Izit the pic of the dog u attached is same with ur avarta? Look different... When and where u lost ur dog? Sorry the dog doesn't match with ur pic......Unsure

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 25, 2006, 5:23 PM

Post #16 of 22 (1962 views)
Shortcut

dear purehitegal, my sing sing lost during chinese new yew eve, i kw the dog u found is not sing sing, but i really no other ways to find him nw, so i just try to ask more ppl & send my sing sing photo to them, hope they can take a look for me Unsure

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Mar 25, 2006, 8:38 PM

Post #17 of 22 (1951 views)
Shortcut

Hi Meagan,

Ya, me too, everyday wondering if my HAPPY come back to me....i will give her everything that she need. Everytime wen i saw the thing belong to HAPPY , i feel like crying again n again.... the feeling is so sad to lost a baby that have been live together with me for 5 years.....suddenly lost her, no idea where she is according to the time n date on that day which she lost, she have been at the outdoor for 4 hours....sign Frown. I think maybe she is not at Subang anymore... . Pls help me out from this situation....I will help u to keep an eyes for ur Sing Sing, pls do that as well for me also...

Just curious want to ask abt the pic u took is Sing Sing right? But look different with ur avarta...

Appreciated ... n hope we can find back our Baby Shih Tzu...

God bless HAPPY...~miss u HAPPY~

Purwhitegal

maegan
Dog Kichi

Mar 28, 2006, 8:22 PM

Post #18 of 22 (1906 views)
Shortcut

the photo i upload is the look after sing sing cut short his hair, wen he is long hair that time is not look like ds 1Sly

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Jul 17, 2006, 11:43 PM

Post #19 of 22 (1690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [purwhitegal]Lost n Found a Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi anyone, i lost my black and white female shih tzu last year,October 2005...She is around 5 to 6 years old....i really cant forget abt this little clever girl..i miss her very much. ....Pls help me to keep an eyes for this black left eye female shih tzu. If got any news or similiar doggies , pls kindness ppl do to contact me 017-6939090. i really need ur help badly. Thank u

Happy girl ,time pass very fast, we all missing u everyday...hope u will come back to us. Beauty also miss u...we all love u Happy.. Hope that if u dunno the way to come back then i really wish now you are with a good owner and you are fine. We always love u...and ur the 1st and the most lovely shih tzu of our...

(This post was edited by purwhitegal on Jul 17, 2006, 11:49 PM)
Attachments: scan0001 redo happy.jpg (33.0 KB)
  Picture(3332).jpg (2.84 KB)

maegan
Dog Kichi

Jul 19, 2006, 10:43 PM

Post #20 of 22 (1636 views)
Shortcut

purwhitegal, i me maegan here, i found 1 balck & white shih tsu at happy garden, coz im rushing to work so i dint stop doen to took the dog, that dogs is very dirty, i c the dog walk though the pasar pagi happy garden near jalan manis there, will go to look for the dog after i finished work

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Aug 30, 2006, 6:19 AM

Post #21 of 22 (1480 views)
Shortcut

Hi meagan..im so sorry for my late reply....how is the dog like a like...? isnt look like my HAPPY...? have u went there to look for him or her again..? hope to heard from u soon...thank a lotssssssssss

GOD Bless HAPPY

maegan
Dog Kichi

Sep 2, 2006, 6:23 AM

Post #22 of 22 (1435 views)
Shortcut

hi purwhitegal, sorry gal, i dint c that dogs that evening,i did go to search the dog but i cant found its, may b its rehome or find a new home already. but its really looks like happy, tat y i send post to u immediately that day.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my