Home: General: Chit Chat:
people

alicia
Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2005, 10:24 PM

Post #1 of 11 (691 views)
Shortcut
people Can't Post

i am posting becuase i want to share my misery and frustration. i have been trying to rehome several dogs, one is a dalmation and another a mongrel. as they are both rescue cases, they were both neutered. also, the dallie is a litttle deaf.

can you imagine my shock when someone offered to adopt the dallie? and then told me she is a breeder!?!?! and she would breed from him "if he was ok".He is STERILIZED!
  • breedings should only be done when you ahve homes already lined up.
  • the stock breeding should be superior.
  • surely, if you're going to make money, you should be doing it out of a dog you ADOPTED.
  • breeding should be done for the improvement and love of a breed (and she was breeding all sorts)!

for all you people who go out and buy puppies, please make sure you are getting them from a really breeder and not a person who is making money hand over fist with no care for the dogs.
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 12:01 AM

Post #2 of 11 (687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] people [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alicia....I've been called names whn I always tell ppl my dogs.....whether ped/mongrel r neut. Some even ask me how would i like it to b done on me! They said its against religion blah blah blah.
Every foster dogs that arrived will b neut b4 they go...exceptional for one GR which the owner promise me to do it ( n I know her well). If they were to do fostering prob they understand the need for neut. Dogs are our companion/fren not our money making machine.
I made a mistake once.....I was only 15 when I first breed my MP. I was heart broken whn I saw her puppy not getting a good home n vow never to breed again.. If I ever want another dog there's plenty which need one good home so hence the journey for fostering.
All the best to your foster dogs.

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2005, 3:53 AM

Post #3 of 11 (666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] people [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Yalo..... many person say this is against religion but they dont think got how many dog and cat at road or behind ur house tak kira under hot sun or raining day...... neutered???? Frown, it 100% is the best way, the person who say that word dont think if we dont neutered, it will cost how many poor little thing will become homeless...... Frown Frown Frown, for them is not agains religion if we just let all the mongle or cat just make and make and our world will full with this homeless animal then finaly just let the puppy or kitten die in hungry???? Frown. i dare to say no any religion say cant neutered animal. if got just shoot me and i love to have debet.....

Frown For some breeder, dog are they money making machine, that why got puppy mill Frown Frown Frown...... i dont say dont breed, but breed and sale only to real dog lover.
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 4:51 AM

Post #4 of 11 (656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] people [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi liangann, actually got human being also go for these operation mah. Dont want to have any more children so operate lah. I also help out at Shelter Home (orphanage) n I know so many abandoned kids too...so how.

Yeah its ok to breed whn u have found resposible home for them, then only breed. Coz ppl will pay thousands n still dont want their dogs. I like this guy (an article I read in STAR) whn he ask this question : If your daughter is ugly will you throw her out of the house n get another?
Hmmmm but ppl still throwing lah.
Wah you want ppl to shoot you serious kah he he. But I agree that no religion say it is cruel to neut dog. I'll join you if they want debate. He he Wink

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2005, 5:51 AM

Post #5 of 11 (646 views)
Shortcut

" If your daughter is ugly will you throw her out of the house n get another? " waa good question!!!!!!! Frown i agree if dont have finance suport or we dont like to have childern beter just "potong" it..... hahaha..... Frown

Frown before this i always do many research about religion maa...... even i am buddha but i also read book about bible or al-Quran..... Frown muahaha it can give knowedge to me maa............Frown Frown Frown, if got any debate i will tell u woo... let we go to fight together... Frown

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 5:59 AM

Post #6 of 11 (643 views)
Shortcut

Can. Wah you like my hubby also read all religion b4 becoming a Christian.
I just notice your avatar.....my sons all laughing their heads off to see your doggie on the keyboard....n looking so cool. Your doggie reminds me of the show 'Jake n the fat man'. FrownFrown

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2005, 6:51 AM

Post #7 of 11 (640 views)
Shortcut

Frown yup i like to readthis book, my house got lot.......Frown but until now i still Buddhism....... Frown

Frown Sadly to say that not my bulldog, Frown i just download from internet. but it look so cute right???? i love bulldog so much, plan to get 1 in next year.......
Frown

(This post was edited by liangann83 on Nov 19, 2005, 6:57 AM)

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2005, 6:53 AM

Post #8 of 11 (637 views)
Shortcut

Frown what is 'Jake n the fat man'?? it a old show?Frown

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 7:44 AM

Post #9 of 11 (630 views)
Shortcut

Yeah lor old show....so u know I old also lor. It's a detective story n the bulldog looks so much like the detective (the fat man)...cant remember the actors name. Blush
You have any dog?

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2005, 8:09 AM

Post #10 of 11 (628 views)
Shortcut

Frown U not older la but only more early learn about this world and more experience then me.....

Now i dont have any furkid Frown Frown , still single now Frown Frown Frown

Frown I plan 1 bulldod after i convo la, now still study in UPM Frown Frown Frown...... that times i will rent a house and got my own room + my house only got 2 person ma, so eazy to have 1 dog la in house. Frown Frown now still cant get it cos alot of problem. Frown Frown Frown....

U now own how many furkid leh??? Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 20, 2005, 7:00 AM

Post #11 of 11 (611 views)
Shortcut
people [In reply to] Can't Post

Yups, came across this before... I get weird emails from people too. I post up dog for adoption, then email comes in with stuff like "I want to adopt" but after I do a bit of research, found that the person that replied my mail actually sells dogs on the same site that I post my ads.... We have to be extra careful at letting dogs out for adoption. It's sad to see when people breed dogs for money, it is just not right!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my