Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Shih Tzu in USJ

sanziro
Novice

Nov 17, 2005, 12:27 AM

Post #1 of 20 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Missing Shih Tzu in USJ Can't Post

Really hope that u guys can help me out in keeping an eye of this shih tzu [black and white, female] that were lost since 1st of November in USJ 1 area.

Reward in cash will be given out to anybody who bring back my little dog. Also would really appreciate that you can keep and eye on your neighbour that might have adopted a new pet which are a black and white shih tzu. Which look like the picture i attached with.

Its been 2 weeks now, most probably she is already taken by someone. And hopefully that someone is reading this thread right now. We really need her back in our lifes....Hope u will be kind enough to give her back to me..:(

Thanks

(This post was edited by sanziro on Nov 18, 2005, 5:44 AM)
Attachments: happy(1).jpg (28.4 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 17, 2005, 5:46 PM

Post #2 of 20 (1912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

Pls check the thread of Darylwwy. He has recently found a dog in USJ. The dog might be yours. Good luck for you. I also lost my dog before, i truly understand your feeling. I will pray hard for you.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

sanziro
Novice

Nov 18, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #3 of 20 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks shlee, i have already gave Daryl a call last weekend when i saw his thread. But unfortunately he told me the dog he found isn't a shih tzu. I only got validated on monday therefore, i can only post this thread then. But have been keeping track of the lost and found threads, but no good news till now.

I guess luck is my only hope to find her back now, as we have tried almost everything. Hopefully u you find your dog too shlee. TC

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2005, 2:38 AM

Post #4 of 20 (1883 views)
Shortcut

I found out that if your dog was being stolen, then it's hard to get your dog back. But if your dog was running away by herself, then you are standing a high chance to get her back. Did you distribute as many flyes around as you can? Good luck to you too!

sanziro
Novice

Nov 18, 2005, 3:42 AM

Post #5 of 20 (1881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes its been 2 weeks now, i do not think my shih tzu is still running around on the streets. I know surely that she has been taken by somebody else. But hopefully i can can find out who took her and her whereabouts. The ppl who took her most likely know we are finding her, but i think they aren't willing to return my dog. As i have several rumors going around my neighbourhood.

Flyers were given out to nearby housing areas, and also commercialized area like USJ taipan. Did received many prank calls after that. Which i really dun understand what benefits that those fools get after giving false information. Wish those prank callers burn in hell.Mad Anyway thanks for the advice...any other useful tips??

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2005, 5:55 PM

Post #6 of 20 (1857 views)
Shortcut

Ya, probably your dog has been found and kept by someone now. I think she is still not so far away from you, so go around when you are free, maybe you can manage to locate her in your neighbour house one day.

When i lost my MiMi last time, i went to a lot of places to try my luck. Anyway, my MiMi was being stolen from my house, so i think she has been resold to somewhere very far away from me. I had been to Puchong Pound, PAWS, SPCA and all nearby pet shop to look for her. I even distribute my flyers to some KL and USJ pet shops although i'm staying in Puchong.

I also received some prank calls. A lot of people on this world like to see people suffering. But certain people really tried to help us.

Good luck to both of us

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #7 of 20 (1780 views)
Shortcut

Hey bro, actually d doggie i found is a shitzu, just wanna test u, sorry, unfortuntely it's not yours. SH Lee n her hubby came 2 my hse d other day, she's seen it liao..... i'll ask around 4 u k...good luck.

sanziro
Novice

Nov 24, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #8 of 20 (1768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

....So does the shih tzu look like my avatar??? black and white?? The shih tzu is still wit you now??

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 9:50 PM

Post #9 of 20 (1767 views)
Shortcut

nope...different color n pattern...sorry bro, if u dun believe, ask SH LEE

sanziro
Novice

Nov 24, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #10 of 20 (1766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

It ok, oni god knows where is my dog now...Frown

sanziro
Novice

Dec 15, 2005, 2:33 AM

Post #11 of 20 (1694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Update...If anyone found a lost shih tzu, do inform me..Thx

(This post was edited by sanziro on Dec 15, 2005, 2:38 AM)

purwhitegal
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2005, 6:25 PM

Post #12 of 20 (1666 views)
Shortcut

Dear i really miss HAPPY everyday.... i cant stop thinking of her, wat she did 4 me n the sweet memory that i have spend with her for 5 years.....Frown Where is her now? Pls return her back to me.

God bless HAPPY always

sanziro
Novice

Jan 10, 2006, 6:16 AM

Post #13 of 20 (1570 views)
Shortcut

Its been 2 months now...still no sign of my poor dog. Anyone seen my black and white shih tzu around ur neighbourhood?? Really miss my . She is the one who bring happiness into our family, my little sister is crying every night since the day my shih tzu left me. Altho the chances are slim to find her back, but i will not give up because i believe in miracles. Pls help by informing me if u know anyone who found a pet dog lately. Thanks

Yen65
Novice

Jan 26, 2006, 11:07 PM

Post #14 of 20 (1443 views)
Shortcut

Hi, hv u found your furkid? I saw a lost dog, not sure is a shitzu, but the colour match your dog at USJ11, a coffee shop by the name kai xing, right behind the Sri Ayuthaya restaurant. That was on monday 23rd. Jan 2006, evening. The tai chow staff tie it while waiting for a owner. Not sure what happen, was not there yesterday evening. Regards.

sanziro
Novice

Jan 30, 2006, 8:31 AM

Post #15 of 20 (1373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yen65] Missing Shih Tzu in USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hei...for u guy's info, i still havn't find back my shih tzu...yen65, can u call me 012 6666698 and provide me more infor on where u seen the dog, can u gib me ur contact too...thanks alot for keeping an eye...Appreciate it...

Yen65
Novice

Feb 7, 2006, 1:27 AM

Post #16 of 20 (1289 views)
Shortcut

Hi, u can contact me at 012-3882421. The coffee shop I mentioned is at USJ11, 2 storey type. However I will check with the person, as they are close during CNY.

sanziro
Novice

Feb 7, 2006, 6:35 AM

Post #17 of 20 (1264 views)
Shortcut

Thanks alot for the info bro, hope to hear from u soon if u have the time to check for me. I will try to investigate myself too. Thank you so much Yen.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 7, 2006, 9:27 PM

Post #18 of 20 (1246 views)
Shortcut

do u distribute the flyers to as many vets as u know? bcs ur shih tzu might need medical attention 1 day & the founder might bring her to vet.

Regards,

Yang

Yen65
Novice

Feb 8, 2006, 9:18 PM

Post #19 of 20 (1199 views)
Shortcut

Check with the coffee shop yesterday evening, someone took the dog home, no idea where it is now.

sanziro
Novice

Feb 9, 2006, 11:53 AM

Post #20 of 20 (1170 views)
Shortcut

U asked the ppl that worked there?? No one in the coffee shop got any idea whos the owner of the dog?? Whats the name of the coffee shop bro?? Thanks anyhow!Unimpressed Nowadays seldom got people like u so kind hearted...:) Tq

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my