FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 8:53 AM

Post #26 of 40 (762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Err wat is on this Sun? You mean the Wendy take pics. She will go alone. I not goin...I got to b driver that day. Got to send son no 2 n 3 party , son no 1 church then got to pick them blah blah blah... Sat always busy one.
Not saying you old lah....I also old lah....but sound young only. I can talk young ppl lingo coz my hse full of kids... my sons' frens always come n stay....n sometimes Shelter children also come....so you see I not only foster dogs but children too. Thats also why I can foster dogs ... got so many helping hands. "eh you free ah......take dog for walk" he he must train them also. If my son go to frens hse I also dont expect him to just sit n play comp games... I told him must help one. So my hse sometimes full of ppl n dogs. I think my neighbour give up lah with us. The earliest to rise n the latest to go to bed.Frown
Dont work so hard lah n wat u mean critical clock ticking? U wan to do road show to promote yourself? Not so cham kua. Anyway happy working.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 23, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #27 of 40 (733 views)
Shortcut

Pls thank yr fren for me for adopting the black pup. I still have one more to go. Bout the MS....its return to the owner. So my fren will call the owner and ask him n mayb I can give u the no to pass to yr fren. The pup is bout 7 mths old, pure breed but no cert, male.
Hope can make it 2 visit you and your fur frens.

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 24, 2005, 1:03 AM

Post #28 of 40 (728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Pls thank yr fren for me for adopting the black pup. I still have one more to go. Bout the MS....its return to the owner. So my fren will call the owner and ask him n mayb I can give u the no to pass to yr fren. The pup is bout 7 mths old, pure breed but no cert, male.
Hope can make it 2 visit you and your fur frens.

Hi,

sorry to just pop up here. from this message, do u mean u found a MS? I have lost my MS on 22/Feb/05, it's a neutered male, do u think it can be my MS? I'm still looking around, and really hope i can found him back.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 24, 2005, 2:28 AM

Post #29 of 40 (726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sally, sorry this MS belongs to a frens litter and he got too many to handle so he giving away. He is a 7 mths old male, still a puppy and not yet neut.
How old your doggie?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #30 of 40 (714 views)
Shortcut

no worry...n thanks for d infor, i'll tell Phillip about it k...btw, how come d owner didnt wan d ms..?? Too many to handle..??

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #31 of 40 (713 views)
Shortcut

Hi mbless,

You are doing a great job again for helping homeless puppies. I had visited Darylwwy last week, he has 3 very pretty doggies

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #32 of 40 (712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Okla, they r cute not pretty, u r pretty....anyway, thanks 4 d compliment. How's d overdue dinner, hope u n your hubby enjoy it.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2005, 10:30 PM

Post #33 of 40 (698 views)
Shortcut

i didn't force you to belanja me again oh, so no need to praise me pretty Tongue Ya, thanks for the long overdue dinner. I enjoyed it especially the drink U went for another dinner on that day, right? Wanna put on weight ah?

How's the dog you found? Still no one claim the dog? As i suggested,when you are free sometimes, you should walk her around your housing area, maybe the dog will manage to find the way back!

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 24, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #34 of 40 (694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

I am only trying... kesian all those doggies. I feel very sad whn I feed my own dog or groom him and sayang sayang him.....the dogs out there are suffering.. esp no fault of theirs. Sometimes ppl buy dogs for the wrong reason....so their dogs ends up looking for homes.but the good thing is usually the 2nd home are much better. We try to make sure they have a better home. But my circle of rens whom adopted my dogs are also full with dogs themselves....... you know dogs lives for 10-15 years mah...so every other day also got dogs for adoption.
Wah you must b very pretty leh...got so much compliment fr Daryl. His dogs all pretty pretty one? My dog also very handsome one.
So Shlee still no news bout your lost dog? I hope the owner of Daryl found dog will quickly come n look for their dog.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 24, 2005, 11:05 PM

Post #35 of 40 (692 views)
Shortcut

The owner just got back to me.....the male MS is adopted already but his MS is heavily pregnant again!!!! and is due anytime. This time he want to sell cheap cheap. His last batch of MS all in pet shop.Unsure
He did not spay/neuter his dogs n so accident happen. I hope he will do something bout it. Please tell Philip no more already but whenever I get one small size one I will tell him. I hope he can send some pics of the puppy he adopted from time to time..... not checking on him lah but just keh poh to see how he grow up to b like.
Sorry lah this weekend I got meeting so mayb nex week we go see your doggies. Will definitely call you before I go.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #36 of 40 (690 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha, don't listen to Darylwwy! He is the 3rd guy in my life praising me pretty. First is my father and second is my husband. All of them are being "forced" by me to praise me Blush

Yup, 3 of his dogs are pretty and cute. Your dog is handsome also ah? My dogs are not bad too although they are not a pure breed. My mum's friend is looking for a dog. I can assure you she is a dog lover. She's currently having a mongrel and the mongrel can stay in air cond room. She is a full time housewife and no kid. That's why she treats her dog as her own kid. The only problem is she prefers a small size and pure breed doggie with FREE now. I know the chance is slim, but if so happen you come across any dog is suitable for her, pls let me know.

No new yet about my MiMi. I'm just praying hard everyday that one day later i can reunite with my MiMi.

(This post was edited by shlee on Nov 25, 2005, 8:05 PM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #37 of 40 (667 views)
Shortcut

My MS is an adult, 2 yrs ++, neutered. He was adopted from a shelter. I miss him so much.

Now, myself have 2 adults, 4 pups. These 2 adults was found. Spaying n neutering all of them soon. Ur fren's dog pregnant again? So, is he goin to sell it to pet shop too ?

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2005, 5:01 AM

Post #38 of 40 (664 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I've found a doggie at about 5pm today (13/11/05) in USJ area. This lovely kid is wid me right now at my home safe n sound, anyone jus lost a doggie, ps do not hessitate to contact, Daryl at 016-2366830 or 03-56330855.

i m still looking for my lost Bobby. i know that is impossible but just bet a luck here

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=209388;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;;

please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 28, 2005, 6:02 AM

Post #39 of 40 (658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sally....I also adopt my MS but fr a fren.
As I understand the owner will sell cheap to ppl then to pet shop if no one buy. I hope this is the last time. My fren has advised him to spay/ neut his dogs.
I saw another MS lost yesterday. The poster was posted near the traffic light n I couldnt really read it but my son said its lost quite recently. I hope to get a closer look at the poster again tomorow.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #40 of 40 (628 views)
Shortcut

OMG...i found another doggie...pening sial..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my