FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #1 of 40 (2025 views)
Shortcut
FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ Can't Post

I've found a doggie at about 5pm today (13/11/05) in USJ area. This lovely kid is wid me right now at my home safe n sound, anyone jus lost a doggie, ps do not hessitate to contact, Daryl at 016-2366830 or 03-56330855.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 14, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #2 of 40 (1999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, can u pls tell us more bout the doggie you found? We lost a foster doggie....white n brown mongrel with a tip of black at her tail. Her new owner lost her in Sunway Damansara but we cant seem to locate her anywhere there. Her name is Tintin and she have with her a red collar (unless it drop off). Thank you.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2005, 7:18 PM

Post #3 of 40 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

d doggie i found is definetely not a mongreal, sorry my fren, btw how does a mongreal look like..?? i dun wan 2 disclose much infor here cos i wanna make sure 100% i return back to d rightful owner of this beautiful. I kena many times ppls just simply claim tat's theirs..... if anyone can name d breed, color, n its name....i'm damn sure tis doggie is his or her right?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 14, 2005, 9:42 PM

Post #4 of 40 (1967 views)
Shortcut

You can see the pic of her at "missing dog at Kota Damansara". Mongrel are random dogs breed from other than pure breeds. They r dogs u see everywhere....n usually very hard to find homes. But they r very hardy dogs n intelligent too. What they lack in looks they make up for their loyalty n good nature. they are usually super good guard dogs as well as family dogs n as I have said super intelligent. If only ppl will give them a chance instead of only go for good looking doggies.
I hope your found doggie found her rightful owner soon.. But it helps to just disclose the sex. Most ppl in this forum (err I hope) loves dogs n would very much want to see lost dogs find their owners. But like you said many ppl r not so honest. I've lost a doggie b4 n have never found her. All the best to you.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #5 of 40 (1963 views)
Shortcut

i'll keep an eye for ur doggie my fren, any pic of him so tat i could distribute it to my staffs. FYI, d doggie i found is a female n could b less than 2 years old. Hope u'll find your doggie....cheers n best of luck.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 15, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #6 of 40 (1957 views)
Shortcut

Yeah I still got some pics. I'm at BU, if you pass by this area pls call me 012 6775627....n i can give you some. So if you cant find the owner of your found doggie wat you goin to do? I hope you can keep it. Oh yeah if got ppl you know want doggie (puppies) also mongrels pls let me know. I have plenty...looking for good homes. I have friends who also got plenty. Most of them are rescue from the streets. We hv post them at the Adoption forum.
Thanks.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #7 of 40 (1949 views)
Shortcut

okie...i'll spread d msg 4u madam..

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #8 of 40 (1947 views)
Shortcut

Probably i'll put up 4 adoption if no one claim her aafter a month. Cant keep her wid me cos i oredi hav 2 furkids....

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 15, 2005, 2:37 AM

Post #9 of 40 (1945 views)
Shortcut

Thanks.
Btw how to really know they r the owner whn they come n claim?. Most of my foster dogs that r pedigree/ very good looking ones r usually fr owners whom cant take care of them n so I help to find homes...but I hv never found any nice lookin dogs. All I find are usually mongrels dogs/pups abandoned by their owners....n they r a bit harder to find homes compared to the pure breed. Even my mix breed, Snowy also a bit susah. But they r good dogs. Currently I have a 3+ yrs male MS(aleady neut)..also I adopted fr a friend. I hope to b able to adopt another one but with these fostering sometimes a bit susah.... coz sometimes neighbour face not too happy when I hv too many n ask questions. I have ppl who come n ask me for small sized dogs but mostly I hv med sized. Unsure I used to hv shih tzu but they r adopted pretty fast.
Mayb the owner bring some kind of old photos to claim their dog will help hor? Coz some dogs r friendly with everyone n will respond to everyone.
Keep me informed. Thanks.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 8:42 AM

Post #10 of 40 (1932 views)
Shortcut

tat's y i never wanna disclose much infor so tat i could really get d righful owner. If he or she could name d breed, color n sex correctly then onli i'll entertain. Tis's 2 protect d interest of its owner right? When he or she come 2 claim their doggie bak, they ned 2 bring along its pic too.....hehehehe... m i too much over here??? Hope i dun dissapoint those FOC surfer, dun worry, after a month, i'll open up d doggie 4 adoption. Btw, i rescued a mongreal pup bfor, tat was las year, i kept for nearly a month then gav to a neighbourhood fren liao.

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #11 of 40 (1916 views)
Shortcut

Here the details of a lost doggie of my net-fren.. she oso stay at USJ around USJ 1 near Giant there..

"My Dog which is a 5 year old shih tzu (white with black spots) somehow slip out of the house in the afternoon without us knowing. If anyone found a shih tzu straying around your neighbourhood, pls contact : 017 6939090 (Chris)."

Plz help her to verify is tat the dog u found is belong to her. Thx.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 8:27 PM

Post #12 of 40 (1910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_fang] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry 2 tell u tat d doggie i found is not ur doggie, anyway, i'll keep an eye 4 ur doggie, hope u'll get him bak soon....wish u best of luck.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 8:30 PM

Post #13 of 40 (1909 views)
Shortcut

r u d 1 who called me las nite..???

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 15, 2005, 10:56 PM

Post #14 of 40 (1901 views)
Shortcut

ya, also ask lots of questions....i think not too much to ask for photos to proof. I remember my DBKL rescue dog a mix terrier, very cute one, was adopted n then tak ada news liao....much later only was told that lost....but fortunately she's spayed. Got many not honest ppl. Mayb adopt FOC fr forum n sell?
Ask yr neighbour wan some more puppies....come n adopt fr me lah. All male black pups I very scared give wrong ppl....afterwards end up as meals.....to strengthen their????? ( thats wat I heard)
I wonder wat happen to my lost dog, the poodle. Do u ever wonder? Even after so many yrs still think of her. Some more she not stray dont know how to take care of herself. Aiyah.
Hope d doggie find its owner n if she is not abandoned, I'm sure the owner must be frantically looking for her baby. But I dont know many ppl in USJ who own dogs so cannot ask for you. Hope to hear good news bout her reuniting wt her owner. Bye.

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #15 of 40 (1889 views)
Shortcut

Tis shin tzu doggie is not belong to me... i juz helping a fren to ask here.. she stay at usj oso.. n mayb yes she hv called u yesterday..

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2005, 1:41 AM

Post #16 of 40 (1882 views)
Shortcut

thanks 4 ur understanding....jus now i called up my fren, he oredi got 2 recently, 1 stray n another mongreal......i'll ask others 4 u k

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 16, 2005, 1:48 AM

Post #17 of 40 (1881 views)
Shortcut

icic...we keep our finger cross n pray 4 ur fren k.....

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 16, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #18 of 40 (1868 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hi, 2 black males r adopted. So 1 more black male n 1 brown female. Phew...Shelter Home (children home) said they can keep 1 more week. Will bring the female to my hse to foster....if they find it susah. My residence male will not fancy a male here...so only can foster female. Pls continue to ask for me....the pups are so fat n cute....the kids at Shelter hv been feeding them lots of food... The mom of the pups will b spayed whn the pups are all rehome. Any news fr the owner?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 17, 2005, 5:40 AM

Post #19 of 40 (1846 views)
Shortcut

thanks for d infor...i'll inform my fren k

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 17, 2005, 5:55 AM

Post #20 of 40 (1845 views)
Shortcut

Hi Daryl ...err sorry lah I thought you r someone else lah. Wah you sound so err manly lah...so deep voice. Sorry I presume most ppl in this forum very young n that makes me feel very ancient. Hey I am not saying you r old ok.
Good can ask yr fren call me...I can take him to see pup. No prob.....for dogs I can see n see n see also cannot bosan one. Pure breed/ mongrel mo man thai....all also cute one.
Your doggie at yr avatar very cute lah.
Oh yeah my fren organizing a trip to the Agathians Shelter Home for children with our doggies on the 3rd Dec at 10am. Wan to go? Its in PJ. Let me know. Thx.

sanziro
Novice

Nov 18, 2005, 2:07 AM

Post #21 of 40 (1810 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Here the details of a lost doggie of my net-fren.. she oso stay at USJ around USJ 1 near Giant there..

"My Dog which is a 5 year old shih tzu (white with black spots) somehow slip out of the house in the afternoon without us knowing. If anyone found a shih tzu straying around your neighbourhood, pls contact : 017 6939090 (Chris)."

Plz help her to verify is tat the dog u found is belong to her. Thx.

Thank you so much Ah Fang for still remembering my lost shih tzu and helping out. I really appreciated it. My account only got validated this few days. I was the one who called you that day daryl . Good luck to you in finding the owner of the dog u found.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 18, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #22 of 40 (1797 views)
Shortcut

Hi Daryl....no news from your friend yet. Have he found his dog? He still want to adopt? Wendys will go and take pics for me this Sat n help me post but time is running out for this pups.
How bout yr found doggie..no news...
Thx.

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #23 of 40 (1791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

u r welcome.. juz give a hand when some1 need it.. got any news abt ur shin tzu??

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2005, 8:21 AM

Post #24 of 40 (1767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanziro] FOUND A DOGGIE IN USJ [In reply to] Can't Post

D doggie i've found doesnt match d description u described....So sorry my fren... keep it going, dont n never give up k......wish u best of lucks...

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2005, 8:30 AM

Post #25 of 40 (1766 views)
Shortcut

Haha....anyway, thanks 4 d compliment....manly or old..??? Ady quite old liao, getting more critical as d clock ticks.......mayb i ned 2 do road show 2 during mega sales. SH Lee has seen me bfor.....ask her la......btw, her hubby is really manly n good looking too....very match couple. As 4 tis Sunday event, im veli sori 2 tell u tat i wont b able 2 make it.....ned 2 work n wont b free until late afternoon. Enjoy urself n cheers.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my