kian_aun
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 1:32 AM

Post #1 of 14 (1130 views)
Shortcut
Missing Dog at Kota Damansara Can't Post

Dear friends,

Seeking a sincere favour.

If you happen to see this dog (attached photo), please contact myself Tan 012-3313881 or Mei 012-2043720. She has been missing for about 10 days. Around Petronas, Kota Damansara (near Sri KDU school).

A token of appreciation will be rewarded for the safe return of the dog.

Thank you very much.
Attachments: Tin Tin.jpg (47.2 KB)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2005, 1:50 AM

Post #2 of 14 (1120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kian_aun] Missing Dog at Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

kian_aun

how come lost? this is the 1 u found/fostering right?

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by leecy on Nov 9, 2005, 1:54 AM)

kian_aun
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 7:35 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Missing Dog at Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi leecy,

In fact, me and my girlfriend found the dog in SS5 area. I like the dog very much but we couldn't keep the dog (though I would like to) due to space constraint, thats why I want someone to take care of her. So we let someone else adopt the dog, but now, the dog is missing from her new owner. Its sad hear that she has gone missing.

I hope someone has found and take care of her.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 11, 2005, 6:58 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1046 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mei n Kian Aun, my friend informd me that there were lots of stray dogs at the factories lots near this condominium inside. I went there last night.......she was right there were a lot of strays n there were all very fat n nice looking...they move in packs but I cant seem to find Tintin. There's one which look like her but very much older n fatter. This place err I cant remember the apt name but inside there is one church, Assembly of God or something ...there is also security n these dogs hang around there like security guards. The apt is just at the traffic light on the right...some high rise with lots of blocks n there is one restaurant....turn right n go right in.
I came back thru the other way n realise that the hses the one that your aunt lives (the gated one) hv an exit on the other side....which will come out thru Sony. If Tintin comes out fr there she will know how to come home coz I took her for walk till Sony there.
Otherwise we just hope someone hv adopted her.

kian_aun
Novice

Nov 14, 2005, 8:59 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Missing Dog at Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Mollie,

I been into the Damansara Resort (guarded residence area), the factory area (up to Projet) for the past 2 weeks morning n even night. Like u mentioned, lotsa stray dogs but no sign of TinTin. Been to the apartment areas too, still no sign. Hope someone adopted her or hope that she found a safe place to live. I been to PAWS last Tuesday (where MPPJ will keep the dogs) but no news too.

I am surprise, since its quite an open area, the owner can probably see where she goes. Unless she managed to cross the road very fast (which I doubt), then the owner may not be able to see. Its just sad to hear that she is missing.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 14, 2005, 9:32 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1022 views)
Shortcut

I am surprised as you coz the area really wide open, no trees / buildings / corners for her to hide. Unless she run across the road or the other option I was thinking as i walk round the area....is she goes left from the petrol station which is down to SD'sara town. You know towards Ikea coz she comes fr that way n she like sit in the car for a few times already....as the owner said....each time she go pick her kid she bring Tintin along. But mayb towards heading home she join a pack of strays/ got pick home by someone....I really hope for the latter.
Owner said she quite intelligent in knowing which house coz the first nite whn she escape thru the longkang she comes back the next morning....n subsequently whn she escape in my place she comes home too.
Let's hope for the best.

kian_aun
Novice

Nov 16, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #7 of 14 (1005 views)
Shortcut

Tintin is intellgient dog. She also knows how to survive in the "wild". I just hope she found a new place. Till today I will still go to the industrial area to try my luck. seen some other stray dogs but not her. been to the aprtments around there too but no sign of tintin. Just hope for the best. if I can find her... i will take her in..as for now, i can only wish she is safe n happy..

kian_aun
Novice

Dec 14, 2005, 2:11 AM

Post #8 of 14 (934 views)
Shortcut

mbless,
We found Tintin 3 days ago at the Damansara Resort residence area.
Me and my girlfriend could hardly believe it as we nearly gave up hope, but my girlfriend decided to try her luck after 6 weeks.
We took Tintin for a check up, she's healthy n in good condition. I am keeping her at my place now.
Hopefull she can settle in my place. Thanks for taking care of Tintin and also being nice n kind to her. Once she settled down, I will bring her to pay u a visit. Thanks for your concern. Its very nice of you.

In Reply To

In Reply To

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 14, 2005, 2:39 AM

Post #9 of 14 (930 views)
Shortcut

I got the gooooood news fr Mei on Sun.Wink Soooooooo happy to hear that you found her. So after all she really go inside the housing estate... no wonder my fren cant find her. I already informed her. She is so relieved. She adopted 2 pups 3 weeks ago and they r doin fine.
I hope you can keep her. Please do bring her over when you are free or I can drop by. She must b real hungry huh? I heard from Mei Tintin is even thinner. I think she's meant for you lah. Can she remember you? I think she will.

kian_aun
Novice

Dec 15, 2005, 7:31 PM

Post #10 of 14 (905 views)
Shortcut

i m not sure whether she remember. but i m glad that she is safe now. i am trying my best to provide her with a safe and comfortable place to live. Most of the time she is alone at home, as my family members r not really excited abt it. The only hassle is that she will rush out the gate whenever its open. so its a bit of frustration for my family. As for me, i leave at 8am and only back abt 9pm.

oh for your info, i live in a corner house, so she got lotsa space to run ard. just that she is very mischivious.. and always wanted to go out n i m afraid she may get lost again.. thats the worrying thing

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 15, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #11 of 14 (901 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kian Aun.... I think she vaguely remember u otherwise she wont go with you in the car. Yes she is a bit nauti.... stil puppy. Being a stray she wil find it susah not to roam. Over at my place she escape so many times n at my fren hse too she escape thru the longkang hole n one time thru the tong sampah door. Hehehe she very clever.... escape queen. It will take time to tame her wild side but I think it will b ok. At nite I put her in cage to prevent her from escaping. Since you stay in corner lot mayb you can confine her to a certain area using d collapsible playpen. It will help train her too. She is very good in her toilet training as she wont pee n poo everywhere. Then mayb yr family will accept her better. She is ok being confine ... wont cry cry one.
Consider spaying her as I think she will b on heat soon. The previous owner wanted to finish the vacination b4 spaying her coz she said Tintin looks like going to b on heat.
I hope everything will b ok for her n you n yr family.
Bye.

kian_aun
Novice

Dec 17, 2005, 12:01 AM

Post #12 of 14 (876 views)
Shortcut

yeah. her pee n poo is excellent. she never do it in the house compound. she eats well n sleep in the car proch area. but she likes to bite shoes, paper,plastic, etc etc. in 3 days, she koyak 2 pairs of my sis shoe n 1 of my bros. also broke a pot. she also too friendly, never bark at stranger. the only worry is she likes to rush out of gate. i dont like to leash her as i dont want her to feel "imprison". but i have no choice whenever my mum, dad, brother n sister need to park the car in, i will have to leash her. will vaccine her this sunday. i don;t know how the previous owner vaccine her. so i will start all over again. then spay her when vaccination over in Feb. hope she n Mei's dog can be friend. at least they r not lonely. once mei's dog is fully recover, will pay u a visit with the dogs.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 17, 2005, 5:37 AM

Post #13 of 14 (869 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe...... over at my place she chew up 2 umbrellas and my part time maid slippers. She also try to chew my chengal table but gave up. She quite cheeky one.

Actually its all right to confine her to an area. Its for her safety n it wont b long b4 she calm down coz she is almost 9 mths by now. Otherwise yr family might get upset with her for chewing their things n breaking pots.

When she was at my place I would cage her mostly at night coz I dont want her to go over to my neighbours hse.....you remember I told you bout her destroying my neighbour garden? At first she resist but after 2 nights the next time she just go in willingly. She is a fast learner. At her previous owner she was let loose but only put in playpen at night but they forgot bout the longkang so the next nite they shift the playpen.
She was quite a good guard dog when she was at my place. Also she never run out whenever my gate was open but will slip out thru the fence when we r not around. I guess she must have grown.
The previous owner havent vacinate her. She was on the way to vacinate her when Tintin run loose... remember? But her vet advise her to vacinate Tintin n then keep her safe indoor till fully vacinated then only spay. Keep her indoor safe from male dogs coz I think she's goin on heat very soon.
I am happy to hear that Mei's dog getting better. Her dog very cutelah. Hope to see you both n both the dogs too.

kian_aun
Novice

Dec 20, 2005, 5:53 AM

Post #14 of 14 (819 views)
Shortcut

yeah. i remember u told me she escape thru longkang n destroy plants. i had vaccinate her last sunday n got her dog lesen. also plan to spay her after that. she still likes to chew shoes, papers, n now even the wall paint was being scratched. also very curious n still wanting to rush out the gate. no choice have to leash her everytime i go work. i hope she will slowly get adapted to the environment n treat it as her home. she also don't bark when stranger came.

u seen mei's dog? he is also very active. whenever he sees anyone, he will never stop jumping n keep biting u. but he is very obedient. will bring tintin to visit u when she is settled, probably in 2 weeks time.. oh by the way, we got tintin a new name.. we call her Sunshine. (which she still cannot understand)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my