Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 9:34 AM

Post #26 of 37 (500 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Pops still missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya.. if we give up now.. then he will have no hope already...Have to keep trying... have to find him, if not at least an answer rite...

As of now.. still no news.

Someone say they saw him, but most people at that area said negative. I'm not confident I am looking at the right places too. How to lure a confused, lost, tired and scared dog out into the open and answer to my calls???

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #27 of 37 (480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Pops still missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Try your best my friend! I know Pops will come out soon.

You tried your whole taman? Got put up posters of Pops? Go and look at empty houses, places with lots of holes and boxes.... alleys.... Bring Harvey along so maybe Harv's scent may attract him. POps got any fav toy that make sound? Maybe can lure him back with a familiar sound. I lost my dog once... he was very confused and stayed at my neighbour's house till I found him. He dare not go out of my neighbour's house, even when he heard my voice.... when he saw me only came out. So you will have to go to every place and corner to look.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2005, 7:23 PM

Post #28 of 37 (449 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

now d look is only for pops. will email on my end another round of flyer just on pops. will upload here..and email you as well.

never give up....that is what matters most.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #29 of 37 (428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] FOUND!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...Frown

Popeye and all the furkids are safe at home. We had a reunion last nite. A man called and said he found pops but den sold him to someone and saw our flyers later.

He said he would like to reunite us again but he has spent all the money he made fr selling pops and has no money to return to his friend to retrieve the dog...

Anyway... Pops is back with us. He's much much fatter now and seems to be overly well fed the past few days.

Thanks for all your prayers and advice.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #30 of 37 (423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks so much evie... Pops is back to his normal self again. Took him awhile to remember us but was really horny with Roxy when he got back home... Frown All furkids are very happy. Think Pops isnt too keen on sharing attention again with the other 3...but he seems happy and healthy...

I'm so relieved. Thank you so so much for everything... i would have been los too if not for you.

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2005, 7:05 PM

Post #31 of 37 (416 views)
Shortcut

congrats...all happy n united.
hope tat teaches them a lesson not to leave home without momma.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #32 of 37 (401 views)
Shortcut

Only Harvey n Coco knows this.. the others will never learn... do u think they really understand what they did??

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 8:27 AM

Post #33 of 37 (390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] FOUND!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW!!!!! Great news!!!!! So happy for you

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 6:08 PM

Post #34 of 37 (380 views)
Shortcut

soem do some don't but will be instead sticky to their owners gradually over time.

geri after tat last experience...will never leave house unless she is on leash and with us. otherwise..she'll just stand and watch as crackers (dear old girl) makes a dash out of d house for her alpha roundings. Frown

christie our ex-boxer was lost once so d furthest she will venture is at d gate itself waiting for at elast someone to walk with her. otherwise, gate standing session...but tat girl is one funny girl. she will walk if mr wong our neighbour offers her "christie you wanna walk?" then she'll cross d road and go to his house.

so really..it all depends on d kiddo's sense of security. you'll just have to...eh keep all fingers and toes crossed? WinkFrown

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 6:16 PM

Post #35 of 37 (370 views)
Shortcut

hahahaa...i think my fingers and toes are crossed until knotted d.. Pirate

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #36 of 37 (366 views)
Shortcut

haha...d JOY of beaing a momma to furkids.Laugh

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2005, 6:49 PM

Post #37 of 37 (360 views)
Shortcut

hehee.. ya.. for now.. it's LIFE IS FULL OF WONDERS again... dont know when it will become LIFE IS FULL OF WORRIES] again.. Frown hehehee

(This post was edited by xyne on Nov 16, 2005, 6:51 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my