First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2005, 7:18 PM

Post #1 of 37 (1664 views)
Shortcut
Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing Can't Post

am posting this on behalf on amy...

tyson, roxy and pops (popeye) are missing since yesterday from her home in section 16/6 pj.

the following are the pics of the kiddos.

pls email at furkid@evoke.cc if you have news of d kids. thanx!!!

(This post was edited by a_evie on Nov 8, 2005, 7:32 PM)
Attachments: dinnerfor4a.jpg (38.5 KB)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2005, 1:07 AM

Post #2 of 37 (1621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

a_evie

how come 3 also lost?

Unsure

Regards,

Yang

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #3 of 37 (1615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

still trying to figure out that part.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 5:59 AM

Post #4 of 37 (1594 views)
Shortcut

OMG... Tyson also missing????? Oh dear.... I hope they find their way back, 3 of them going missing is not normal.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #5 of 37 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

amy updated that roxy has been found.

so we now have to keep and eye and cross our fingers and toes that they can find pops n ty asap.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 11:33 PM

Post #6 of 37 (1544 views)
Shortcut

Oh, that's good to hear. I hope Tyson and Pop get back home soon. Has Amy asked all her neighbours? Sometimes they might be kept by someone living in the area.

Yah, I hope they get found soon.... fingers crossed, lots of prayers for them.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 7:15 AM

Post #7 of 37 (1520 views)
Shortcut

found ty this eveneing. also at uia grounds.

hopefully can find pops asap...he is kinda timid.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 8:10 AM

Post #8 of 37 (1515 views)
Shortcut

Wow... that is good news to hear.... I know Ty is senior lioa...

I think can find Pop, if he timid, won't go far. Ah... hope he will trun up. Pray... pray....

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #9 of 37 (1506 views)
Shortcut

Hi yh,

Thanks for your prayers.

On 7th nov nite, we took them for walks.
After we got home, we were putting stuff into the house for a split second, just before we wanted to close the gates n when we turned, they had vanished. They escaped really quickly and we cldnt locate them at all.

Found Roxy n Ty yesterday... am half relieved.

Pops is definitely in the uni campus..so at least I know he is somewhere... it's the 4th day now...

they're in state of shock, so not responding to us calling them makin search very tough. fingers n toes crossed now... Unimpressed

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 6:08 PM

Post #10 of 37 (1503 views)
Shortcut

Thank you so much evie... for all ur help.

Am hoping for someone to spot him on grounds so we know an exact location to do micro search. If not.. really need to seek permission to enter the grounds at 5am like u said.. this is soo tiring.... Unsure

I'm worried about the food part. There are some stray cats ard..but i was thinking of leaving some food by the corridors or something... in hope tat even when i dont see him, he'll see the food.. wat u think?

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 6:19 PM

Post #11 of 37 (1499 views)
Shortcut

so sorri to hear abt your loss btw...havent logged on enuf to know abt this..so sorry...

when i saw this on your post
Frown LIFE IS FULL OF WONDERS!

i thot i saw "LIFE IS FULL OF WORRIES".. haahaaa... my mind playing tricks on me...Frown.. i need some sleeepp...

(This post was edited by xyne on Nov 10, 2005, 6:20 PM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 8:48 PM

Post #12 of 37 (1478 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Tyson, Pops & Roxy are missing [In reply to] Can't Post

try leaving kibbles. we left kibbles for geri and april.

it worked...of course d cats and other strays helped to eat as well..but its ok..they are also hungry.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 10:10 PM

Post #13 of 37 (1473 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amy,

When I saw the post, I became worried also... especially Ty, he already senior boy.

Well, good to know 2 dogs already are home, now lil Pops needs all the hope.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 10:28 PM

Post #14 of 37 (1469 views)
Shortcut

Well,Willy was old... couldn't help it coz he had a heart problem.

Wah... you need rest. Wonders become worries.... wah....

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 11:14 PM

Post #15 of 37 (1465 views)
Shortcut

hhehe.. yes..agree.. sending in food mission now. see if i can lure him out or not. gonna put some wet can food mix with the kibbles so it's more wangi la.. cos usually they dun like dry food.. slightly moist kibbles wont spoil so soon if not consumed immediately rite? i'm using can food to mix.

used to see a few cats ard.. after a day they were in there.. i dun c them as much d. i know one kitty died cos of the furkids tho... just hope ppl dun complaint abt this.. Pirate

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 11:24 PM

Post #16 of 37 (1464 views)
Shortcut

i want all my dogs to die peacefully when i am there... old age is better than any other death i guess...

tonite will go for another round of rescue mission.. hahaa.. so wont be getting much sleep till the weekend i guess...

den WORRIED will become WONDERS again.. Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2005, 12:54 AM

Post #17 of 37 (1449 views)
Shortcut

Yah.... true, old age is better.... we accept it better.

Aiyoh... remember to take care of yourself. Hope you get to find Pops tonight.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2005, 5:42 PM

Post #18 of 37 (1422 views)
Shortcut

still no sign...

i've been calling to him these past nites..but no response..
do you think pops is scared that he is hiding and wont answer to my calls?
the lack of response is making me think he might be taken away.. (but its a islamic uni...everyone there oso muslim wo...) ... wat do u think? i really need some clues la.. sigh...

i left food ard the area but nothing positive also. Unsure

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #19 of 37 (1409 views)
Shortcut

pops is small and what we term "ppl dog". so its possible that someeone has has taken him home. there are a fair bit of non muslims at uia.

on d other hand, i wil not discount that he is still in a panicky mode n would run from voices.

has tyson or harvey been to uia with you?

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #20 of 37 (1393 views)
Shortcut

someone said they think they saw pops yesterday.. so i'm taking out the adopted possibility....

he hasnt touched the kibbles i left there. Last nite was heavy rain pour..so din get to bring in the dogs for search... roxy looks abit stressed still, ty's hind leg is abit weak still.. so i'm letting them rest...thinking of bringin harvey to retrieve info... but he has not been in there.. do u think he will think it's a rescue mission or just for play play if i take him in there tonite?

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #21 of 37 (1388 views)
Shortcut

sunny boy shd be able to help out. even if he merely marks d area...its good enuf to assure pops who is more timid tat he shd not leave d area as he is in familiar grounds.

ty's leg hurts? why?

oh..where did they see pops?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #22 of 37 (1374 views)
Shortcut

OH, well... that is something good to hear too.

He hasn't touch the kibbles? Hmmm.... maybe really scared and hiding. Yah... heavy rain last night....

Oh, maybe bring Harvey along is good. His scent may attract Pops... who knows... it might mae Pops come out of hiding.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 9:11 AM

Post #23 of 37 (1358 views)
Shortcut

Still no sign.. Have to try harder.... am starting to hallucinate him in corners d. hahaa..... need to try harder.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 9:16 AM

Post #24 of 37 (1354 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh... don't hallucinate so much hehehe... try, try and try. I believe you will find him soon.

xyne
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 9:28 AM

Post #25 of 37 (1348 views)
Shortcut

Ty's fine d. His hind leg is abit weaker fr his accident when he was a teen. He's never stopped being notti n stubborn since den....

am worried abt getting a dog into campus cos abit sensitive no?? Some guards r annoyed at us d... altho mostly r understanding...

shall try the pee-poo idea... no choice la.. if this fails.. i hae no idea wat to do d...

tx for all ur help dear.. really assured me.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my