Missing/Stolen Silky Terrier on 22/10 from Bandar Utama 11/7 PJ

cerena98
Novice

Nov 8, 2005, 9:41 AM

Post #1 of 3 (359 views)
Shortcut
Missing/Stolen Silky Terrier on 22/10 from Bandar Utama 11/7 PJ Can't Post

Hi Forumners,

I am appealing for your help to keep a lookout for my sister’s boyfriend’s silky terrier, Ray, who went missing on 22nd October 2005 past midnight from his house at Jalan Bandar Utama 11/7 Petaling Jaya. They suspect it has been stolen as there is no way Ray could have gone out of the house compound since the main gate has been latched (Ray has always been given the liberty to roam freely in the house compound since they don't lock him up but ensure that the main gate outside the porch is lock). They have tried searching for him and driving round the neighborhood for the past weeks to search for him but to no avail. They are running out of ideas on how to find Ray and I thought it may help if more people are on the lookout for Ray.

My sis and her bf are very anxious for his return and miss him very much. They believe he could have been stolen/led out of the house as Ray never goes out of the house compound even though he is given the freedom to roam freely within the house compound since my sis’s bf don’t lock him up in cage. Ray is a very cute pure silky terrier with microchip from Australian breed parents. He’s now 2 years old plus and had just had his hair trimmed before he went missing. As I do not have his latest pics, I have attached two pics taken sometime back in the hope that some kind soul who has seen him around will contact us. Ray still looks pretty much the same, expect that he has shorter fur coat since he just went for his trimming before he got lost. Ray responds to his name when you call him Ray or Ray Ray. He loves to run round and round around when he’s active and happy. He is a very affectionate dog that loves to lick as well. Even Bobo, Ray’s playing mate misses him dearly. Anyone who has seen Ray or has lead on Ray's whereabout, pls call 012-2963985. Thank you.
Attachments: Ray.jpg (87.8 KB)
  Bobo and Ray.jpg (91.7 KB)

cerena98
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 8:05 AM

Post #2 of 3 (324 views)
Shortcut
Missing/Stolen Silky Terrier on 22/10 from Bandar Utama 11/7 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi dog lovers,

I just realised that my sis's bf's hp has some reception problem as he has just flewn to Taiwan for business trip. If anybody has any lead on Ray's wherebout pls kindly call me at +65-97948578. I'm now trying to get in touch with my KL friends to see if any of them can help me to liaise if there is any news about Ray's whereabout. Will keep you all updated if there is additional contact number. In any case, I will make a trip up to KL this weekend and hope to be able to find Ray.

In Reply To

Hi Forumners,

I am appealing for your help to keep a lookout for my sister’s boyfriend’s silky terrier, Ray, who went missing on 22nd October 2005 past midnight from his house at Jalan Bandar Utama 11/7 Petaling Jaya. They suspect it has been stolen as there is no way Ray could have gone out of the house compound since the main gate has been latched (Ray has always been given the liberty to roam freely in the house compound since they don't lock him up but ensure that the main gate outside the porch is lock). They have tried searching for him and driving round the neighborhood for the past weeks to search for him but to no avail. They are running out of ideas on how to find Ray and I thought it may help if more people are on the lookout for Ray.

My sis and her bf are very anxious for his return and miss him very much. They believe he could have been stolen/led out of the house as Ray never goes out of the house compound even though he is given the freedom to roam freely within the house compound since my sis’s bf don’t lock him up in cage. Ray is a very cute pure silky terrier with microchip from Australian breed parents. He’s now 2 years old plus and had just had his hair trimmed before he went missing. As I do not have his latest pics, I have attached two pics taken sometime back in the hope that some kind soul who has seen him around will contact us. Ray still looks pretty much the same, expect that he has shorter fur coat since he just went for his trimming before he got lost. Ray responds to his name when you call him Ray or Ray Ray. He loves to run round and round around when he’s active and happy. He is a very affectionate dog that loves to lick as well. Even Bobo, Ray’s playing mate misses him dearly. Anyone who has seen Ray or has lead on Ray's whereabout, pls call 012-2963985. Thank you.

cerena98
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 5:07 PM

Post #3 of 3 (316 views)
Shortcut
Pls call 013-3998058 if you have leads to Ray's whereabout [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi dog lovers,

In hope for prompt response in locating Ray if there is any lead from the public, would appreciate it very much if anyone who has any news about Ray's whereabout would kindly call Mr Chin at 013-3998058. Thanks a lot and constantly praying for Ray's return. Leecy, if you're reading this, would appreciate if you could help to let us know if there is any other means for us to increase our chances to find Ray in SPCA (in any case that someone brings it to SPCA).

I have also attached an additional pic of Ray's pic but pls note that his fur is shorter now as he just had trimming before he went missing. Hopefully it helps in finding Ray.

A token will be given if dog is found. Thanks!

In Reply To
Hi dog lovers,

I just realised that my sis's bf's hp has some reception problem as he has just flewn to Taiwan for business trip. If anybody has any lead on Ray's wherebout pls kindly call me at +65-97948578. I'm now trying to get in touch with my KL friends to see if any of them can help me to liaise if there is any news about Ray's whereabout. Will keep you all updated if there is additional contact number. In any case, I will make a trip up to KL this weekend and hope to be able to find Ray.

In Reply To

Hi Forumners,

Attachments: Ray 2.jpg (67.5 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my