Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station

leo_sk
Novice

Nov 6, 2005, 1:43 AM

Post #1 of 19 (1676 views)
Shortcut
found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station Can't Post

We found a small male black and white shih tzu in S 17, near Shell Station, on Nov 2. It was raining and the dog was soaking wet and seemed lost. We have put up notices but so far no response.

DESCRIPTION
- He has a blue collar on, with the words "THE DOG" written in yellow.

- He pants a lot and seems slightly round

- He is very very friendly to both people and dogs, he only growls and barks when they are fightimg over food.

Please send me a photo if this is your dog, so that we can return him to the rightful owner.

We don't want to take him to PAWS or SPCA or even DBKL, as we believe the dog has an owner who is probably away during this festive period and has not missed him yet.

I hope that you dog lovers will be able to spread the word around and get this doggie back to his parents.

(This post was edited by leo_sk on Nov 6, 2005, 6:48 PM)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 6, 2005, 7:50 PM

Post #2 of 19 (1624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leo_sk] found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station [In reply to] Can't Post

leo_sk

nice of u keeping the shih tzu & looking for the rightful owner.

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 7, 2005, 5:13 PM)

leo_sk
Novice

Nov 6, 2005, 9:56 PM

Post #3 of 19 (1614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leecy,

Thanks. I just hope the parents will check this website. I tried to see if PAWS or SPCA had a section on lost pets online, however they don't.

Not sure if we should turn the doggie in, because maybe the owners may go there and look for them. What do you think?

siewyei
Dog Kichi

Nov 7, 2005, 12:52 AM

Post #4 of 19 (1609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leo_sk] found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Leecy,

Thanks. I just hope the parents will check this website. I tried to see if PAWS or SPCA had a section on lost pets online, however they don't.

Not sure if we should turn the doggie in, because maybe the owners may go there and look for them. What do you think?

try to post on the forum on lost and found topic:

1 spca = http://www.spca.org.my/

2 paws = http://www.pawsmalaysia.com/forum/index.php

3 http://chinese.cari.com.my/...umdisplay.php?fid=25
please help to look for my Bobby!!!!
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=209388;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2005, 12:52 AM

Post #5 of 19 (1608 views)
Shortcut

hi....sorry to bug in..
i think you should not hand over to PAWS or SPCA as they have quite a number of dog under their shelter, there might have to a chance they might put the dog to sleep cuz of the space limited..not to mention financial UnsureUnsure
If you think no one will claim for the dog or the dog owner has not come a claim for a dog, after a certain time limit, you can post up here or any where you think appropriate, for an adoption. Since it is a pure breed, the chance it get adopt quite fast compare to mongrel or mixed breed..

good luck....

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

babydeemj
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #6 of 19 (1508 views)
Shortcut

Hi there
has the owner got back to you already??

leo_sk
Novice

Nov 11, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #7 of 19 (1489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babydeemj] found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

No, no response. I am beginning to think that he was abandoned. He has bad teeth, is over weight, seems to be an older dog, and waddles when he walks Unsure, but cute in his own way.

I don't think anyone would want to adopt him, which is why I think we are going to keep him for the time being. We have 4 dogs already, so we honestly thought of handing him to the SPCA or PAWS, but I really think he may be put to sleep. So we will hold onto him for a while and perhaps eventually keep him if no one comes to get him.

We jokingly called him FATSO, and suprisingly he answered to that, so that is his name for the time being.

I should post his picture online and see if anyone would like to adopt him.

Leo & SK

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Nov 11, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #8 of 19 (1464 views)
Shortcut

Hi leo-sk,

Wait!!! One of my net-fren she lost her shin-tzu oso.. N the fur color oso black n white.. i hv noticed her abt u.. but she cant post her msg here her bcoz not yet validated..

Can u plz visit tis site n take a look on the pic n verify is tat her dog?

http://forum.lowyat.net/...pe=post&id=77501

Thanks.

leo_sk
Novice

Nov 11, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #9 of 19 (1441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_fang] found SHIH TZU on Nov 2, in S17, near Shell Station [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ah fang,

I am sorry, but I don't think so. This little doggie is fat and has bad teeth, a few of the bottom teeth has rotted away, and the others have some yellow tar on it.

I hope she find her baby though.

Regards,

SK

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 2:03 AM

Post #10 of 19 (1430 views)
Shortcut

Hi Leo_SK

You are such a nice person. I'm happy to hear that you might keep this dog if no one claimed him or adopt him. Since he got health problem and is quite old already, the dog might be abandoned. Luckily he found you to save his life. Keep up the good work

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

leo_sk
Novice

Nov 14, 2005, 1:01 AM

Post #11 of 19 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Owners came to get him [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

The little doggie was picked up by his owners today. A happy ending for him.

Thanks to all of you who viewed this thread.

SK

(This post was edited by leo_sk on Nov 14, 2005, 4:23 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #12 of 19 (1378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leo_sk] Owners came to get him [In reply to] Can't Post

What's a good new for me today

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 14, 2005, 6:23 PM

Post #13 of 19 (1373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Owners came to get him [In reply to] Can't Post

hey sis, i found another dog wandering around my neighbourhood yday...took me nearly 2 hrs to catch her.... cant disclose much info here, call u later k.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2005, 8:29 PM

Post #14 of 19 (1364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darylwwy] Owners came to get him [In reply to] Can't Post

why you always found beautiful dog? you must be too handsome to attract doggies, ha ha.....hopefully the dog can find her rightful owner soon.

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 12:59 AM

Post #15 of 19 (1360 views)
Shortcut

haha...u've guessed incorrectly...actually, im short, fat n ugly. Tat's y most beautiful doggie pity me...kekeke.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2005, 2:07 AM

Post #16 of 19 (1348 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha.....i like your male dog (sorry, forgot his name), he looks so handsome and happy in your avatar. He must be good looking than you since you are short, fat and ugly Tongue

Is anyone calling you about the lost dog you found?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 8:54 AM

Post #17 of 19 (1341 views)
Shortcut

huh! ask ur hubby's colleage, Richard, how good looking im la......kekeke. I heard frm him u r very "chun" n cute 1 wor......too bad, oredi taken. Drive ur new car 2 my hse la....u said wanna visit my furkids, almost 1 year ady.......my neck's grown few inches liao. D new doggie(X) i found is damn damn manja 1, X likes women, i mean fancy women not hamsap, X don really fancy guys n also dogs, sigh! pening kepala here.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2005, 5:30 PM

Post #18 of 19 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Hey, you also said want to belanja me, until now also no new, my neck also grown few inches liao Tongue Ok lah, i will arrange one day to visit your 3 doggies within these few days. Sure i will come with my hubby, don't forget to belanja oh! Richard only met me for one or two times, he can remember my look meh?

Darylwwy
Dog Kichi

Nov 15, 2005, 6:09 PM

Post #19 of 19 (1323 views)
Shortcut

okok...u n ur lou gong r always welcome.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my