Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar

joh_lin
Novice

Nov 2, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #1 of 6 (457 views)
Shortcut
Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar Can't Post

There is a brown female cross breed, seemingly lost, spotted wondering around Lorong Taban 2, Lucky Garden, Bangsar. No collar/markings.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 2, 2005, 7:04 AM

Post #2 of 6 (436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joh_lin] Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

joh_lin

is the dog with u now? Smile

Regards,

Yang

joh_lin
Novice

Nov 2, 2005, 7:16 AM

Post #3 of 6 (427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes but I am not able to keep her for long. She doesn't seem to know how to find her way home. Lots of firecrackers in the area with festive season so she must have had quite a fright.

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2005, 7:40 PM

Post #4 of 6 (375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joh_lin] Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Joh Lin,

Can you roughly describe the dog? Does she look like a terrier mix? I'm asking this because i had lost my dog more than one year ago. She is a terrier mix and brown color. She is very small in size. Although she has bee missing for more than one year, but i never give up looking for her. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

joh_lin
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 5:05 AM

Post #5 of 6 (346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Brown cross breed female in Lucky Garden Bangsar [In reply to] Can't Post

Very sorry shlee, I found the owner of the dog who happens to live a few of streets away.

Best wishes.

(Moderator, would you mind closing this thread?)

shlee
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 5:39 PM

Post #6 of 6 (336 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joh Lin,

It's ok. I'm happy that the dog is now reunited with her owner. I wish also one day later i can reunite with my MiMi. Thanks for your information

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my