IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
Odd habit of sucking on his paw.

bettawalk

Oct 18, 2005, 7:21 PM

Post #1 of 3 (954 views)
Shortcut
Odd habit of sucking on his paw. Can't Post

His being doing this since he was a puppy... anyone knows why ? I brough him to the vet and ask her about it... but she did not know why to as his feet were perfectly okay Frown now his 2 years + and his still doing it like a babby sucking on its tumb LOL

.:: King Of Toys , The Miniature Pincher ::.

buckieluck
Novice

Oct 19, 2005, 3:33 PM

Post #2 of 3 (943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bettawalk] Odd habit of sucking on his paw. [In reply to] Can't Post

I have never seen any dog sucking their paws before. Yours kinda cute ! Frown So far I've seen dogs licking every part of their bodies, but they don't really do it all the time. Well, my Buckie licks his 'little thing' each time after peeing. He's like a cat..miao miao
--------------------------------------------------------
Siberian Husky + Silky Terrier = My Buckie
Add Buckie in your Dogster : www.dogster.com/?187451

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 22, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #3 of 3 (929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bettawalk] Odd habit of sucking on his paw. [In reply to] Can't Post

bettawalk

I read some books explain that they dont really understand y some of the dogs like to lick or even chew on their legs. But is ur dog juz chewing on a particular leg or different? Do ur vet juz inspect from the outer layer of the body or he provide x-ray or things like that? Bcs i read through 1 book, dogs can smell tumors or cancer inside the body, if he/she consistently licking or even like want to bite out a particular part of the body, something might be wrong. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my