Home: General: Chit Chat:
dogs are man best friend...WHY?

timmy
Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #1 of 16 (1356 views)
Shortcut
dogs are man best friend...WHY? Can't Post

hey, guys and gals, just wonder y guys always treat dogs as their best friend? is it bcos dog more obedient and can't talk while their women love to complaint? ....i think women love dogs too cos their so loyal, yet no man in this world can be so loyal as their doggie! :) haha

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 22, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #2 of 16 (1349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe,

recently I was just thinking of how nice it would be if yoda could speak to me n vice versa. then it hit me, similiar to ur thoughts.

we work till late, we go back home, n there is our furkid(s) all so happy to see u, jumping up n down like he hadn't seen u for years. he gives me a reason to go back home early or right after work.

but imagine if u got home and u started hearing stuff like;
"where have u been the whole day?!"
"why did u leave me alone?!"
"when are u gonna clean my den!?"
"I'm starving hurry up and give me my food!!!"
"I feel like pissing here."
"Don't turn on the telly, come play with me instead!"
"I wan more food!"
"I dun like the color of the water dispenser!"
"I wan a new bed!"
"I'm bored when are u getting me a in-haus fren!?"
"I demand to take me for a walk else I'll bark all nite long!"

we never really know what goes on in their head except that they look excited when we arrive home after a day's of hard work and that's our prize.

of coz we try our very best to provide for our furkid.

then again there's a possibility that they are as loyal as they portray and they could be a place where we confide in, where we find peace and harmony. wouldn't that be just too good to be true?

hehe I guess it's best to let mother nature do her work Sly
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 23, 2003, 6:43 PM

Post #3 of 16 (1323 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i belief dog is man best friend cause first important factor is they dun choose their onwer even there are rich or poor they(dog) will follow them(owner).....and they also dun care how do you look like even handsome or ugly they still wag their tails when you come home from office or colleges.......they will be always loyal to their owner ...and they won't betray you....WinkSmile..that is my little perception about doggie only......

regards

kangser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on Apr 23, 2003, 7:43 PM)

timmy
Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acher,wkser] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

:) okie dokie, agree w u guys ! they r not as choosy as girls to their partner. yet they can';t talk and your doggie need as much love as your girl do...haha

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 23, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #5 of 16 (1315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

haahaaa...
I can't help laughing on your lines.
If Trivor speaks to me, it would be easier to communicate than guessing what's going on, But would that be a bit noisy?

p/s: I'll birng her to Hollywood right away if she speaks!! Laugh

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 23, 2003, 9:26 PM

Post #6 of 16 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

you are so right there ... coudln't agree with u more!
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 23, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #7 of 16 (1312 views)
Shortcut

yeh I agree too,

how can u not luv ur furkid when all it does is love you? love I would say works both ways. The more you give to ur furkid, the more u'll receive. but hey u still receive lots of luv even though u may not love em as much! that's puppy power!
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 23, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #8 of 16 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe ...

hahahaha like the old saying goes, and old broken record ....

if any of our furkids speak ... man I think my first reaction will b to faint*, wake up, pinch myself, if they still talk, I'll try yanking my nose, and if they still talk ... really, I wouldn't know what to do Laugh
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Apr 23, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #9 of 16 (1305 views)
Shortcut

Wow.... Wink I'll be jumping with joy if my Fanny can speak and I think she and the other doggie will be speaking the whole day ! hahhaaAngelic
A Dog Never Lies About Love

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 23, 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

Already now Sparkle thinks he can talk to me by barking....wah if he can talk I dunno how I can handle him. These days every day I get back from work he'll just sit there and 'talk' to me and i'll pretend to 'bark' back at him and he seems to understand cause he waits for me to finish first b4 he starts 'talking' again...hehe

kangser, what you said is so right!! It doesn't matter how bad your day was at work but the moment u get home and u see that tiny little fella (OPPS!! hehehe Nous isn't exactly that t-i-n-y anymore Wink) wagging his talk and wanting you to carry him up to hug and kiss and pat....wah....everything seems fine then. Smile

Or when u're angry at them and they come up to u and look at you with those "i'm so pitiful, I'm sorry" look...U just can't stay angry at them for long right? Tongue

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2003, 3:12 PM

Post #11 of 16 (1286 views)
Shortcut

It's a surefire thing that dogs will stick to you no matter what you are what you do where you go..the face is enough to provide you with emotional support, N rest assured that "someone" is always willing to listen to you and never yacks back...maybe bark bark la...but it's to tell you that they are there for you...there's nothing more a human being cud ask for...they won't deceive you with the look on their face..they won't attack you for what you have said....they always long for your return when you have gone for work or just going into starbucks to get a cuppa...

can't really compare with any human..we have long been contaminated...crimes,drugs,corruption,prostitution....bla bla bla...they are living in a "polluted" world but their innocence still prevails no matter where they are or where they go..

Just my two cents...Wink

feeling a little overwhelmed by this whole thing...kakaka....

TNT..
Meme

odie moves MY world!

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 25, 2003, 12:41 AM

Post #12 of 16 (1272 views)
Shortcut

nahhh, I guess I will bring her to Hollywood right away and quit my job here!! Man, a talking dog!!

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

archer
K9 Senior

Apr 25, 2003, 12:53 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

hollywood ? why not bollywood ? TongueWinkLaughSly
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2003, 4:16 PM

Post #14 of 16 (1264 views)
Shortcut

They cant talk,
but they are really good in EXPRESSION.
they always get what they want, what they ask for....

I brought Mack to the vet more than myself to consult a doctorCrazy

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

(This post was edited by mackmack on Apr 25, 2003, 4:17 PM)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 25, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #15 of 16 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

my dad always say that the dog/pup gets better treatment than humans in the house!

He always complains that the dog's hair cut is more expensive than his, the comb we buy to come the fella's fur is more expensive than his, the dog's shampoo and conditioner also sometimes more expensive than his, the puppy milk we buy is more expensive than the milk we buy for our own consumption....and he was like "WHAT?" RM6.90 for a piece of bone look-alike for him to chew on??!! ANd the biggest of all of course was...once Richie's bill at the vet came close to RM200. And he was like...I've been sick so many times but my medical bill never even came close to a hundred!! hehehe Laugh Laugh Of course when Richie fell sick everyone was pampering him all the time!

THe dog also gets to sleep/sit on any sofa he chooses, sleeps on the carpet, pick whoever's lap he wants to lie on, gets a weekly manicure & pedicure, eat with us during reunion dinners and gets a whole KFC meal to himself on CNY, gets to walk all over the house without shoes on...etc..etc..Tongue

Hehe...guys...my dad loves the dogs...he just likes to make fun of my mum and I cause he thinks we pamper the dog more than we pamper him! Wink Tongue Laugh Laugh

(This post was edited by cshellz on Apr 25, 2003, 5:15 PM)

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #16 of 16 (1254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] dogs are man best friend...WHY? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya Ya Ya~Laugh

That's what i wanna share too~ am totally agree with your dad!!
and Mack, he even got the chance to take a flight from US to KL which my dad hasn't experience on this US trip before~ ar~~~~~ he must be jealous on this. And snow wor.... mack really a lucky dogTongue

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my