Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2005, 8:36 AM

Post #1 of 11 (3359 views)
Shortcut
Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt! Can't Post

I went to SPCA with my friends. There were many puppies and dogs for adoption. Today, about 5 puppies were brought in and a cat with kittens... felt so sad for them...

Anyway, here are some pictures. If you see a puppy or dog or rabbit you like, please adopt fast.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE
Attachments: Resize of DSCN2121.JPG (67.5 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2129.JPG (62.4 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2161.JPG (39.4 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2166.JPG (65.2 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2167.JPG (45.8 KB)

phekling19

Oct 9, 2005, 9:10 AM

Post #2 of 11 (3340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yun Hun! You know the way to SPCA? DO you mind showing me? I'm not familiar with Ampang... I wanted to go there with my friends for such a long time...due to all of us don't know how to go, therefore we postpone until now also didnt go.
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2005, 9:16 AM

Post #3 of 11 (3340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt! [In reply to] Can't Post

More pictures

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
Attachments: Resize of Rotation of Re-exposure of DSCN2132.JPG (41.3 KB)
  Resize of Rotation of DSCN2133.JPG (49.0 KB)
  Resize of Re-exposure of DSCN2170.JPG (65.8 KB)
  Resize of Rotation of DSCN2138.JPG (52.4 KB)
  Resize of Re-exposure of DSCN2162.JPG (45.7 KB)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2005, 9:20 AM

Post #4 of 11 (3339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh... I have a map that is from KL to SPCA... I live a bit near to SPCA... I can pass to you in uni if you want. I will be going next Saturday also.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2005, 9:28 AM

Post #5 of 11 (3338 views)
Shortcut

More pictures...

Attachments: Resize of Rotation of DSCN2149.JPG (47.2 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2160.JPG (78.1 KB)
  Resize of Re-exposure of Re-exposure of DSCN2165.JPG (60.5 KB)
  Resize of DSCN2151.JPG (75.8 KB)

phekling19

Oct 11, 2005, 7:28 AM

Post #6 of 11 (3278 views)
Shortcut

Oh, next saturday I'll be going back to Penang for photo shooting! Maybe you just pass me the map at uni lo. BTW, I'm not familiar with KL too. I only familiar with PJ area. If take LRT can reach Ampang?
www.dogster.com/?188399.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2005, 4:34 PM

Post #7 of 11 (3261 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh... ok ok. Yah, I can pass you the map if you like. You can call me at 0192257571 tomorrow lah... I can pass to you then or anytime in uni.

Yah, You can take LRT. Make sure you tell taxi to follow map. Take the Putra LRT, stop at Ampang Park. Get off, take taxi. Only RM5 only.

phekling19

Oct 12, 2005, 2:26 AM

Post #8 of 11 (3243 views)
Shortcut

Okie! Thanks a lot! I'll see call you tomorrow or Thursday! Wink
www.dogster.com/?188399.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 12, 2005, 3:12 AM

Post #9 of 11 (3228 views)
Shortcut

Ok, see ya!Laugh

akyou
Novice

Apr 17, 2006, 2:18 AM

Post #10 of 11 (2525 views)
Shortcut

hi ,i want to ask the SPCA is at Ampang?
and the pic of DSN 2167 and DSN 2132 is a rottweiler ?
my female rottweiler has been stolen at last year december .
pls help me to check
my rottweiler has microchip .
Ang,
Hope all the dog is healthy !!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2006, 5:48 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [akyou] Pictures from SPCA!!!! PLease adopt! [In reply to] Can't Post

This was taken last year.... I do not think that dog would be there anymore coz the last time I went I did not see that dog.

Yes, it is located at Ampang. When did you lose your dog? Maybe you should go to the SPCA and check it out.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my