happy owner of little shih tzu

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 1:09 AM

Post #26 of 44 (325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shuwen84] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, Dr Gosh there is not bad. His consultation fee is quite low compared to other vets. It's better to have your Rainbow fully vaccinated before going out with other dogs. The vet will guide you.

Dandruff shampoo, you can get the dog ones. Sometimes dandruff occur from dry skin that is caused by not showering all the shampoo away. When shampoo is still on the skin, it becomes itchy and dry. An irritation will make your dog scratch. When you bring Rainbow to see the vet, ask the vet to check the skin also.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 28, 2005, 4:29 AM

Post #27 of 44 (320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

dr gosh??
where is he??

anywhere near setapak??

heard from many ppl that a vet in brickfields is good...

is the price reasonable for a good vet like him?

anyone knows the contact number or the map to the place?

pls help me... i want to start off with a good vet Laugh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 5:29 AM

Post #28 of 44 (319 views)
Shortcut

Dr Gosh is the vet at Genting Kelang clinic. I go there everytime.

There is also a vet in Brickfields, slightly more expensive than Dr gosh but good. It's up to you lah where you want to go.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 6:09 AM

Post #29 of 44 (316 views)
Shortcut

yeah you wait for one month lor.. but it depends on individuals dogs lah.. some dogs are strong, can still go out although not yet complete vaccines.. Some dogs are weak.. Mongrels are always strong... hehehe

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #30 of 44 (316 views)
Shortcut

that day when me and my friend went, it was a public holiday (monday), but suprisingly, my friend say the beach will be empty.. and when we reach there, the beach really empty..

SlySlySly

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 28, 2005, 6:11 AM

Post #31 of 44 (316 views)
Shortcut

1 month very fast pass. *blink blink*

like me, now henry 1 year plus.. *blink blink*

last time , henry was young..

SlySlySlySly

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2005, 2:13 AM

Post #32 of 44 (307 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

haha so lucky of u

erm...actualy i never been to PD before...

hahaha

only penang beaches ive been :P

i have one question, i know we are supposed to bath our dogs once a week, but her butt and her legs get yellow quickly....how do i make it white if im not suppsoed to bath them?

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2005, 2:23 AM

Post #33 of 44 (306 views)
Shortcut

then if genting klang wan is ok....

then i go there lor

coz nearer to my home ma

and if its reasonably priced too... WHY NOT??

Sly good news for me ah

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2005, 5:08 AM

Post #34 of 44 (303 views)
Shortcut

err..i don't know if there is such solution to make them looks whitier without mandi them.. hehe.. maybe u should apply Colgate whitener.. hehehe..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #35 of 44 (298 views)
Shortcut

All the normal stuff like vaccination, skin condition and stuf that don't need surgery, the Genting Kelang wan is good lah. But if you need like xray, surgery and other serious stuff, the Brickfields one got the equipment and the workmanship.

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #36 of 44 (293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

then we still have to bath then once a week ah.....

later she become yellow shih tzu how

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2005, 11:18 PM

Post #37 of 44 (291 views)
Shortcut

ooo oki oki

i will be there on saturday

how many days u bath ur dogs once?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2005, 1:59 AM

Post #38 of 44 (286 views)
Shortcut

I bath my dogs once in 2 weeks. Last time my shih tzu I bath once everyweek. After vaccine ah, puppy must not bath for 10 days.

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 30, 2005, 4:41 AM

Post #39 of 44 (283 views)
Shortcut

although i keep her indoors, she tends to get so smelly, coz maybe step on her wee wee at nite or what i dunno...

can i bath her like every 3-4 days? or else she so smelly

will it be too dry? :(

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2005, 9:38 AM

Post #40 of 44 (280 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh... better not bath so often. Will make her skin dry and she will have more dandruff and may have skin irritations coz the lack of natural oils on her skin and fur.

What shampoo you use? My shih tzu use Fido shampoo last time, the perfume can last quite long. Sometimes the odour/smell can come from the ears. My shih tzu last time will only become smelly if I never bath him for more than 1 week. He lives indoors but always go outdoors.

Your Rainbow smells like pee ah? Well, another way to handle this situation is trim the fur around her legs. If you think it's the feet that smells ah, just wash the feet with soapy water, no need the whole body.

If your Rainbow smells after a few days, I suggest you buy the powder dry shampoo. It's like shampoo but not soapy and in powder form. Smells nice.

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Sep 30, 2005, 5:43 PM

Post #41 of 44 (274 views)
Shortcut

my Rainbow has 3 shampoos!!! even more than me :(
one is Herbal Shampoo ( for his white coat ), McLee's Puppy Shampoo ( for his brown coat ) and Herbal Rinse (conditioner ) >.<

wah urs can last 1 week? so nice...

i think maybe his feet...hmm i will wash it more often

powder dry shampoo? WOW..isit expensive? does that mean if i have the powder ry shampoo i can bath more often as i dun have to wet his body? but must wait until the shampoo he using finished la..or else wasted kkeke

roki_roki
Novice

Oct 6, 2005, 7:24 AM

Post #42 of 44 (270 views)
Shortcut

Hey i got a shih tzu too! About few months ago! Its Chucky! But my Chucky always bark, whenever its alone. And now it have to sleep with my maid... actually it used to sleep at my room, but my father says that the puppy would bring virus la...bacteria la... Then sleep with my maid already...

blurprincess
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2005, 4:51 PM

Post #43 of 44 (267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [roki_roki] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

i would like my baobei to sleep with me but scare he cannot tahan cold....cause i sleep in air con room and he is very young... scare his body cannot tahan... then only allow him to take naps in my room lor...

i only ask my mum to baht baobei once a week... got little bit smell only.. this is maybe that he doesn't wee wee and poo poo in his cage and i always wipe for him after he wee wee and poo poo... even he step on his wee wee, then i will wash his leg for him..... to avoid smelly... i'm using aibo shampoo... no smeel one....

planning to try out the j&j baby shampoo with starwberry smell... wan him to smell nice when going to my grandma's house....
i'm blur..blur...blurprincess....

http://www.blurprincess.blogdrive.com

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #44 of 44 (263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [roki_roki] happy owner of little shih tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

my Rainbow wont bark... seldom barks wan...ehhehe

really like little hamster

so she get to sleep beside me lor..

about virus , i dun think so la... coz i always kiss kiss hug hug touch touch her wan..

and i think evreyone has virus even as humans

although bathe her around once a week, everytime she poos, i will wash her backside...

and pees i wll wash the legs too as she can step on it!! sometimes even her stomachj will get wet!
hehe

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my