Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!!

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Oct 1, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1137 views)
Shortcut
WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! Can't Post

HI guys... guess what isaw this morning on my way to work. i was going to the Tokyo City Hall (japan's high tech architectural) and i saw a cute little chihuahua run loose from her owner and got knock down by a car... i felt totally depressed after seeing blood oozing out from the little body... and guess what even worst the owner was standing there watching the whole incident and kept screaming and crying and did not make an effort bringing the little dog to the nearest dog hospital which it's just few blocks away... Thank goodness the driver run to the hospital clinic and ask the vet to come over and help... i was too horrified and i saw the doctor carry the little pup and walk as fast as he could with the little towel covering the pup.Altough i didn't know what happen to the pup in the end but i hope the pup is fine. Guess what i couldn't imagine if this happen to my Mitcher san or else i will be in extreme sad. This morning i had a very bad experience by looking at the whole incident... hmmm... hope everything has been ok with the little dog... so you guys out there, please don't let your dogs run out without your supervision or without leash because this is very dangerous plus i bet you won't want this incident to happen.
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

phekling19

Oct 3, 2005, 8:40 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown so sad! I have a friend who stays in apartment and let his chihuahua run loose to do his peeing and pooing downstair...who knows a car run over his chihuahua and the poor chihuahua lost his head with blood flushing out its little body and died on the spot...Frown
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

eve_lynn
Novice

Oct 4, 2005, 6:43 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Omg..die on spot,lost the head n blood flushing Shocked Imagine a car knock a dog that around 15cm onli the height..the owner should not let his/her pet simply run there run here ecspecially apartment somemore.. Pirate dono how to appreciate own pet Frown even i wan keep also cannot

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

phekling19

Oct 4, 2005, 7:20 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

What to do...some people see people have dog they also want. When they really have then don't know how to take care...so sad! When he told me his chihuahua died, I was shock! Can really feel the pain in my heart and imagine that scrariest scene...our 'love one' die in front of us! That moment, that scene will forever remain in our heart like a stain...Frown.. I have a mongrel died in front of me too...a van hit and run over her and I cried and run in the middle of the road like mad woman...Frown
Don't worry, maybe one day your dad will allow you to have a pet. Just show him that you're capable to take care of your pet and show him that you're responsible enough. Sure one day he'll change his mind.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2005, 1:02 AM

Post #5 of 10 (988 views)
Shortcut

phekling

so do the van stop? how come ur dog can be hit by the van? feel sorry abt that..

Regards,

Yang

eve_lynn
Novice

Oct 5, 2005, 5:35 AM

Post #6 of 10 (974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Haih..wat to do..hope the chihuahua can reborn to more good n careful owner side.. Angelic Yeah..one day my dad will understand Wink Wat does the owner expression when he/she talk about his/her chihuahua?Sad or without any feeling?

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Oct 5, 2005, 5:32 PM

Post #7 of 10 (944 views)
Shortcut

hi there phekling19,

yeah i totally feel sad and miserable for those irresponsible doggie owners... if this happens to my little mitcher boy i really felt it's the end of the world. Wow, couldn't really believe that the little chihuahua will end up being knock down by a car... try to imagine if this happens to us... sometimes we should put ourself into our doggie shoes... yesterday something happen again in my area. there's a park in my place so i bring mitcher boy out for a walk there... while i was there, i met 2 other dogs which has run loose from their apartment and the 2 dogs were tied with a long metal leash and they were playing in the park near the road. wow i really could not imagine how can the owner tied them like that and let the dogs run loose. i was totally worried, was if the dogs cross the road and a bike might stomp on the long leash, both the dog and the biker might get pretty hurt. or maybe a car might run over the dog. i end up bring those dogs back to my working place and give them shelter and this evening i'll bring those dogs around the park hopefully i'll be able to find their owner. probably i might need to educate the owner as well on taking care their dogs. I totally understand at this moment japanese people take doggies as one of their current fashion trend, but then hey some are very responsible and some are not. i think it's better for them to rent a dog instead of owning one...
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #8 of 10 (912 views)
Shortcut

yumiko_masaki

nice of u bringing back the doggies, once i found a miniature pincher roaming around the street in front of my house too, i thought the owner will come & get her back, so i juz keep an eye on her, but then i realised she is on heat & a large size dog is attracted by her, & she gives "good" respond too! so we have to take the dog back or else i dono how the pincher going to give birth to such a large breeed.. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Oct 6, 2005, 4:58 AM

Post #9 of 10 (888 views)
Shortcut

It's so nice of you taking them home! At least they are save with you now! If not you tooke them home, I guess another disaster may happened. They will either knock down by cars or catch by dog catchers. So you manage to find their owner? Ya, a lot of people these days keep dogs is because of trend and style...like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears...Dogs are like their accessories. Sad, Sad... But that 2 dogs are lucky to meet you in the park Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

phekling19

Oct 6, 2005, 6:00 AM

Post #10 of 10 (887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] WHAT A POOR DOGGIE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It's mid night around 1am, took place in front of my grandma's house road...I crossed the road to buy 'char seow pao' for her and her mum, she's too excited and run acrossed the road and the f****** van, I guessed it's drunken driver, hit and run...my dog under the van...dragged under the van about 500m...and the van just went over her...she died on the spot. I cried like hell in the mid of the road and other people thought that I was knock by the van...It was one of the Friday night on May...Frown...and on Aug my Black Dog left me again...real tragic to me! Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my