Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Current Dog Related Issues and News:
My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

goofydip
Veteran

Jul 19, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #51 of 64 (12148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valanese] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah... Not every Malay really so 'scared' about dogs. I've met quite alot Malays in Cameron Highlands that doesn't really reject dogs. They somehow love to come near and ask about your dogs. Once I've met a Malay woman, she came and ask... "Is your doggie dry?", I said yes and she tried to pat Goofy's head, I of course quickly hold Goofy's muzzle, bcoz Goofy always welcome ppl with licks!!!Tongue... Then she asked about Goofy.. What is Goofy's breed, what he normally eat, then lastly, "is this a boy or a gal?" I told her Goofy is a boy, and she pat softly Goofy's back again and said "Cute boy, good boy." Some of the malay parents with children, came and touched Goofy as well...but most of them would ask whether Goofy is dry lo... They just tried to touch Goofy's tail and leg as I was having Goofy in my arms... So far, mostly Malays that I met, doesn't much reject dogs. Maybe I'm still lucky...heheheTongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2007, 12:01 AM

Post #52 of 64 (10970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zoeilam] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

I knw this is an old thread, but I still wish to comment. My apology to you on behalf of the unruly Malays that have disturbed u and ur furkids evening walk. I am a Malay dog owner & I understand how u feel.

I guess, this unruly behaviour bogged down to how these children are being raised. Their perception towards animal. I bet you, its not only dogs that are being attacked or abused, its also cats, frogs and other animals. This ppl are not thot how to share, love & respect god's creature.

The Holy Quran and prophet Mohammad, has only good teaching and guidelines in enhancing the Muslims life. These are the ppl that potray bad image and projection towards Islamic and its teaching. Muslim is a beautiful religion that has never taught its followers to abuse/torture or show disrespect to others including plants and animals..

Sad to see how these children will grow up to be. You dont have to wonder now, where are all the Mat Rempit come from !!!!Sly

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 29, 2007, 5:55 AM

Post #53 of 64 (10957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

Myza, that's y I said, those malays that gave real rude idea bout dogs came from their parental guidance at home... where their parents themself gave narrow teaching bout dogs in their Muslim education.. Not only Muslim, I believe every religions are beautiful... no religion teaches their followers to abuse or attack or this kind of cruel ways to anykind of living being...

And of course I'm so happy to meet so many Malays whom are real friendly to dogs, especially you

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2007, 7:40 PM

Post #54 of 64 (10932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you. I hope to change some ppl perception on Islamic and Malays...Its not Muslim that hate dogs..its the Malays who have the 'wrong perception' towards it....

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2007, 7:42 PM

Post #55 of 64 (10635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all, kinda read the thread late. here are things u can do

1) if threatened you can file a police report. Record a video/pictures of the act. to make things more effective(although not the best way) file the report as harrasement and property damage. they ARE harrasing u right? and by throwing rubbish and and stones, they are directly damaging your property.

2) while on walks, unfortunately not much you can do, you can beat them once, but i'm more afraid of them coming back with a vengence. if you are harrassed on walks, u can also file a report as this is harrasment. you have already warned them and asked them to leave. by continuation doing so, is by law harrasement. by provoking your dog and you, that's physical harm.

kids or adults, they need to know the law and omg at parents encouraing kids. and they ask why ours kids nowadays learn "stuff" from schools. i'm certain it's the parents who are teaching them. I've seen a father giving the finger with his kid in the car. and mind you he was driving a S-Class Mercs.

perth
Novice

Sep 25, 2007, 8:24 AM

Post #56 of 64 (10554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

even mata afraid of puppy.

i was once driving with a puppy of 3 mth old and forgot to put on seat belt, a thirsty mata stop me, he was shock when saw the pup and keep asking me gigit kah gigit kah, so i reply gigit la, so was instructed to unwind the window 2 inch to pass over the kopi.

they have been brainwashed by the media.....it wasnt like that many years ago.

perth
Novice

Sep 25, 2007, 8:24 AM

Post #57 of 64 (10554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

i was once driving with a puppy of 3 mth old and forgot to put on seat belt, a thirsty mata stop me, he was shock when saw the pup and keep asking me gigit kah gigit kah, so i reply gigit la, so was instructed to unwind the window 2 inch to pass over the kopi.

Nicholas
Novice

Sep 27, 2007, 4:28 AM

Post #58 of 64 (10506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [perth] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

how to pass Kopi thru a 2 inches window huh? Unless..............heheheheeeeeee

Don't always buy Kopi for these people, you will make them addicted man

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 13, 2007, 3:38 AM

Post #59 of 64 (10257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nicholas] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess its quite late to post here.. but i'll post it just the same...

an indian colleague of mine has 2 dogs that look like Gsd or something and they are quite a handfull.. but they only bark at strangers at the gate. anyway unfortunately one of his neighbor is a malay and does not like it at all... they have complained to the Klang council and my colleague was already booked 3 times and was given 1 month to rehome one of the dogs.

However, before the one month was up, the malay owners house was visited by a few robbers... and apparently after going in the gate, they could not get out as the malay neighbours house door has those big double locks and my colleagues dogs at the gate. thanks to that the malay neighbour withdrew all his complaints and apparently is providing half of the food for the dogs...

Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 13, 2007, 7:40 PM

Post #60 of 64 (10237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

see see...dah rasa baru tau...hahahahaha Tongue

The wonderful things about dogs, they see no color/religion/race. They do what they instinctively know is right. And the sad part, they so naively do what they instinctively know is right without realising that their actions can actually put them on the death row in this country.

They are mankind's hero and yet they are so disgustingly frowned upon by others.

I kiss my dogs and let them lick my face. I even share my Mcflurry with them. The disgusted expression on some of my neighbor's face, no words can describe. Especially from that neighbor who has like a dozen cats with her that she lets out freely to roam and dump on other ppl's grass patch. wait lah...their express ticket to reincarnation will be issued one of these days. Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 14, 2007, 10:44 AM

Post #61 of 64 (10217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

steff...share food with ur dog... he lick here n' there ler... u know where.... LaughSly

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

barker
Novice

Jan 21, 2008, 7:59 AM

Post #62 of 64 (9741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] I had the similar problem too [In reply to] Can't Post

i say it isnt fair. why should we have to live in fear and deprive our dogs of walks because of malays. release the dog on them and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

hapy
Dog Kichi

Dec 24, 2008, 10:19 PM

Post #63 of 64 (8242 views)
Shortcut

I’m writing this thread not because I anti-Malay. I have nothing against the Malays. I just lost my GR few weeks ago. My GR, type of friendly dog. She didn’t disturb ppl. Whole days she play in the garden. But someone who hates her poisoned her.

Most of my cross live neighbors are Malays. They dislike dog. I knew that we should respect Malays privacy. Since I moved to my new house, we were away from the Malay kids, Malays houses, etc. Sometimes, the parent will shout at the children when they outside my house that “Jangan dekat rumah dia, Nanti anjing dia gigit awak”. One days, accidentally my dog runs away without leash. One of the Malays guy came to my house asked why I left my dog out. I sincere apologized to him that its accidentally. Days after, another Malays guy came to complaint that my dog ‘bulu’ ‘terbang’ to their house. Just image that it is possible because he house far away from mine and we clean it few times daily. I just want to ask how did you change some ppl perception especially Malays? For me, recently most of the Malays well educated. Why they can’t think in the positive way? Why they can’t respect dog also a ‘nyawa’ and their have right to survive? Why Malays can't respect to Chinese privacy?

kitkitkit
Novice

Mar 7, 2010, 11:13 AM

Post #64 of 64 (7408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hapy] My furkid & I were "attacked" during our evening walk by Malays [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi friend,

I want to share my experience with you.
I had a gr, a nice and healthy gr, was sent to hospital due to overfrighten and wasted me rm1k. It was done by my good neighbour which is a malay family. well there are also chinese do not like cats, they poo at chinese house, do we make it a big news? do the government care?
I just can tell you, they will not care, this is the bolehland.
my 2 cents. Hate those bloody fakers.
rdgs.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my