IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
(Found and reunited with family on 24/5) Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #1 of 20 (3844 views)
Shortcut
(Found and reunited with family on 24/5) Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara Can't Post

We've been reunited with Boxer on the night of 24/9. It was a very happy ending............... Tkx u all ..................

Hi, my tan coloured dachshund went missing yesterday during the thunderstorm. His name is Boxer and he's about 5 years old. We've tried to look for him around where we live. Boxer is loved by both my husband & I and we're now in a state of disbelief and shock. We will put a note in as many post boxes as possible.

Appreciate all the help we can get.

(This post was edited by hanako on Sep 26, 2005, 8:39 PM)
Attachments: Boxer-pic.jpg (29.7 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2005, 8:38 PM

Post #2 of 20 (3821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hanako] Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Check with MPPJ and PAWS, see whether your dog has been caught by them or not. Besides that, do notify your nearby restaurant. Your dog might go to look for food when he is hungry. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2005, 9:02 PM

Post #3 of 20 (3819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Tks for your suggestion. My husband has called SPCA and they suggested we distribute flyers to as many houses as possible. We've distributed some this morning and will continue this evening, at the same time conduct a search. I've called PAWS and they said that they seldom get people bringing in stray dogs, especially a dachshund. Anyway, we'll go over to SPCA & PAWS to put up a notice as well as continue our search for our dear and much loved Boxer.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2005, 9:19 PM

Post #4 of 20 (3814 views)
Shortcut

When u r free, you should go around your neighbourhood and try to search for your dog. Your dog might be found by someone and kept by them now. Besides that, your dog might just hide somewhere! You may also visit Puchong Pound and try your luck!

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2005, 12:02 AM

Post #5 of 20 (3795 views)
Shortcut

We will try to locate but if he's dognapped - there's nothing we can do. Am getting worried as its raining now and Boxer's terrified of thunderstorm. Thats how he must have escaped from our house compound during the thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 24, 2005, 1:05 AM

Post #6 of 20 (3790 views)
Shortcut

Don't worry too much. Just pray hard your dog is in good hand now and soon later u will be able to reunite with your dog!

eve_lynn
Novice

Sep 26, 2005, 2:53 AM

Post #7 of 20 (3750 views)
Shortcut

Hi shlee,i'm from puchong too..may i know where is the Puchong Pound?I wan to go n haf a look coz i never hear n been there b4 Blush I've saw b4 some stray dog were caught..poor them Unsure they use a stick and at the end of the stick there is a rope for them to catch those dogs by use the rope to hang their neck n put them into the van that is full with dog..Hope they can find thier new owner to adopt them than putting them to sleep

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #8 of 20 (3738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you know where is Han Ming Chinese School? Puchong Pound is just besides it. I can't remember the name of the place.....whether is Puching Indah or.....????? Blush

U will feel very sad when u r in Puchong Pound. The dogs there are not being good taken care of. When you look at them, their sad eyes seem like asking you to rescue them away! If they are a good breed dog or mixed breed, they will be sent to PAWS if no owner claim them within few days time. But for mongrel, they will be put to sleep! Pirate

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 26, 2005, 8:23 PM

Post #9 of 20 (3730 views)
Shortcut

Yippee.................. we've found Boxer. He went over to SD3 (we live in SD12) & we're wondering how in the world did he end up over there as he has to cross the Sg Buloh main road.

The nice family who found him happen to see my notice in a pet shop. Boxer was reunited with us on Saturday night and we're all very happy. Learnt a very good lesson, never think that your dog won't escape and even if he / she is a indoor dog, it pays to have a name tag on your dog so that the finder can contact you.

Thank you all your kind thoughts & concern ....... from Boxer & family

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2005, 8:36 PM

Post #10 of 20 (3725 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations! Do take extra care for your dog now. I'm so admired you. Hopefully one day later i can reunite with my MiMi too

How's your Boxer now? Does he seem like very scare? He is lucky. Got one good family to take care of him

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 26, 2005, 9:00 PM

Post #11 of 20 (3714 views)
Shortcut

Boxer's tired but fine. We've all been traumatize by the whole experience. He's still not his normal self, i.e. not as nosy as before and doesn't bark at every car and cat that comes pass our house. He's as manja as ever. We're keeping an eye on him to see if he's okay physically...... seems to be eating ok, not limping (although his paws are a bit swollen). He's due for his heartworm preventive injection today but we decided to postpone it till next week.

I empathise with you on your losing MiMi........ don't give up hope ............ i'm sure if you will be reunited with MiMi soooooon.

Let me know if you need someone to talk to.......... Best Wishes, Ling

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2005, 10:55 PM

Post #12 of 20 (3701 views)
Shortcut

My MiMi has been missing more than one year already. I'm already feeling better now, but of course i still miss her so much and my door still opens everyday for her to come back. I won't give up my hope to get back my MiMi. I believe one day later i will be able to reunite with my MiMi.

Your Boxer's reaction is normal. Don't worry too much about him as long as he didn't lose his appetite. He needs sometimes to forget about his unhappy memory. I'm sure he is very scared when he got lost outside. Did you give any reward to the family that return Boxer to you?

May
Old Hand

Sep 26, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #13 of 20 (3700 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yippee.................. we've found Boxer. He went over to SD3 (we live in SD12) & we're wondering how in the world did he end up over there as he has to cross the Sg Buloh main road.

The nice family who found him happen to see my notice in a pet shop. Boxer was reunited with us on Saturday night and we're all very happy. Learnt a very good lesson, never think that your dog won't escape and even if he / she is a indoor dog, it pays to have a name tag on your dog so that the finder can contact you.

Thank you all your kind thoughts & concern ....... from Boxer & family

Hi,

I saw your flyer in our post box yesterday...paiseh BlushBlush. Glad to know u have reunited with Boxer. Hmm.....I'm living in SD 12 oso. Do I know u? Are u the one with only 1 brown dashund? I saw a man always walking his dashund. I'm the one with a chow chow named Ruby. Sound familiar? We always walk Ruby every morning, evening n night.

This CNY I have oso rescued an English Cocker Spaniel that lived in Wangsa Permai. That dog appeared in front of our house earloy in the morning on the first day of CNY. We distributed flyers around BSD only as it din came cross our mind that the dog came from the opposite neighbourhood. He was reunited with the owner after 1 1/2 months.

(This post was edited by May on Sep 26, 2005, 11:19 PM)

eve_lynn
Novice

Sep 27, 2005, 9:16 AM

Post #14 of 20 (3666 views)
Shortcut

Wah..congratz Hanako~*Dear shlee,u mean han ming chinese school is located at puchong seksyen 14 or can call as batu 14?that area located are not so far from my area..but i never hear about tis puchong pound n near with the chinese primary school?Crazyor do u mean it located at puchong indah?Hope can get ur reply soon Wah..those dogs not been took care carefully?Unimpressedsince there is no charges requir..sure the service is not so good..Unsure

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #15 of 20 (3658 views)
Shortcut

I forgot the area of Puchong Pound. But i'm sure it is besides Han Ming Chinese School. If u able to find the school, then sure u can see the Puchong Pound. Maybe it is what you mentioned, located at Batu 14. Try and see! I know how to go, but forgot the area name Blush When you pass by the road, u will see DHL if i'm not mistaken.....

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #16 of 20 (3649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May, yes we have seen you walking Ruby & am impressed coz Ruby seems so well behave. My husband has spoken to you and we know that your dogs's name is Ruby. Anyway glad to know that we're neighbours. Do drop by with Ruby anytime - am sure Boxer will be happy to make new friends. Don't worry, Boxer is very friendly. Will get my husband to say hello to you and Ruby when he takes Boxer for his walkies. Best Regards, Ling

hanako
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2005, 7:53 PM

Post #17 of 20 (3648 views)
Shortcut

Dear shlee, yes, we did give the finder an "ang-pow" (i think its a very chinese thing). Also tried to give the pet shop people an "ang-pow" but the lady refused to accept it as she said that we're all her customers.........

I have heard that there are lots of people out there who would not return lost dogs to their rightful owner.... lets hope that your MiMi is with some nice family and you will be reunited with MiMi some day........

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2005, 8:40 PM

Post #18 of 20 (3640 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for your prayer. Pls keep an eye for my MiMi and inform me immediately if so happen you come across any similar dog like my MiMi.

It is what i believe so. MiMi is in good hand now and later i will be able to meet her back

May
Old Hand

Sep 27, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #19 of 20 (3640 views)
Shortcut

Yea....Ruby is very well behave an gentle too. Really glad that u have reunited with Boxer. Will drop by at your place when we have the opportunity. Cheer.....

roki_roki
Novice

Oct 7, 2005, 6:20 AM

Post #20 of 20 (3513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hanako] (Found and reunited with family on 24/5) Dachshund Missing - Bdr Sri Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Sri Damansara? Oh I live there. In Jalan Ara... Maybe I could try to see if there's any lost Dachshund

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my