Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
People from Penang, Butterworth please note this!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

phekling19

Sep 22, 2005, 6:48 AM

Post #1 of 26 (1610 views)
Shortcut
People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! Can't Post

Hello! If you're from Butterworth and you're having a padigree or mongrel...please don't let it goes alone freely ourside. There's a dog thief who loves to steal dogs and torture them to dead! If you're from Butterworth and you lost a dog, please don't be hesitate to contact me. YOUR DOG could be next door to my grandny's house! That bugger neighbor currently stole a mixed shih tzu and another dunno what grey dog.
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2005, 6:53 AM

Post #2 of 26 (1607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Report to SPCA about this.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 23, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #3 of 26 (1569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

phekling

so do u take an action?

Regards,

Yang

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2005, 8:36 PM

Post #4 of 26 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Hi Phekling,

Did you manage to save the dog stolen by the bastard?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

phekling19

Sep 23, 2005, 9:04 PM

Post #5 of 26 (1550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown...I managed to save a few, and they all become my dogs. My past away Black Dog was one of them I saved. You go to read my previous thread on Dog's Protection and Right, Lulu was one of the victim he stole and now...sigghh...Frown. Anoter old boxer, due to his big size, this bugger put him on leash day and night outdoor, without giving him water and food. My maid curi curi went to his back yard and cut off the leash and let him go. Now, got 2 new dogs, just stolen one they keep inside their house. Maybe they scared the dog owners see them or what. I really dont know what to do with them beside scolding them and quarelling with them. Deep in my heart I feel like arson their house! But, I cant do that. I wanted to report to SPCA, but my grandma worry that they might poison our dog. Maybe I shall talk to SPCA again about this.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

phekling19

Sep 23, 2005, 9:08 PM

Post #6 of 26 (1549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello! For my own dog's sake, the only action I can take is scold the buggers. They are not human, and worse than animals. Talk to them like talk to pigs only. SPCA asked me to call local council...what can local council do?
www.dogster.com/?188399.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2005, 9:17 PM

Post #7 of 26 (1546 views)
Shortcut

Good job! At least you able to save few doggies' life.

They are in one group? Or only one people? How you know the dog is being stolen? Maybe they didn't steal the dog from house, but from street when dog is free to walk outside. They are really bastard! How can they do it to loving animal?

I wonder why SPCA won't take any action on it. Why should we talk to council? They should help us to do it. Your worry might be right. Because u always argue with them, they would know who report them, then they might do something to hurt you. Do you keep your dog outdoor? If not, then you shouldn't afraid of them.

Are they working? If yes, you can try to rescue the mixed shih tzu or other dogs when they are not around.

phekling19

Sep 23, 2005, 9:40 PM

Post #8 of 26 (1543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

We let our dog run freely...most of the time she sleeps inside of my grandma's house, sometimes she plays with friends outside. We really worry they will poison her. They are not a group but a family who live next door to my gradnma's house. both the parent working, and the 3 children, they didnt go to school and also not working. Everyday dont know do what at home. I guess got free time they will go ronda around and curi dogs. They are Frown...They not only steal dog you know! They even stole my stainless steel dog bowl and eukanuba biscuts!!! Sighhh...real headache and dont knowwhat to do with them. Sometimes when I'm so mad at them, I wish they just die la! Better...not that I black hearted or what. They are sickco! Everybody hates them in the neighborhood... That's why I was thiking talk to local council got use meh!? You think the big shot malay government servant will layan me ah? Some more I report people curi anjing not kuching...Idiot bugger... (Sorry...whenever talk about them I'll lost control...)
www.dogster.com/?188399.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #9 of 26 (1539 views)
Shortcut

I truly understand your feeling. I also got one very bad neighbour. They are staying behind of my house. Same as your bad neighbour, the parents don't seem like working, the kid also once a while go to school only. They like to make noise to scare us when we are at the back to do our thing. Thus, my mum also has arguement with them. Everyone in our neighbourhood also hate them, but what to do? We had complained to local council, but useless!

One day, one of my dog suddenly passed away. I don't know whether she is being poisoned or not. Another day, my MiMi was being stolen. I also suspected them, but no evidence, or maybe i'm too sensitive for them! I hope it is all not done by them!

I think your local council won't do much for your problem especially it is related to dog. Is there any animal welfare association in Penang? If yes, pls report to them. And try talking to SPCA again. Hopefully they can do something to save the dogs.

phekling19

Sep 24, 2005, 12:42 AM

Post #10 of 26 (1530 views)
Shortcut

Shocked...it's sad to hear that your dog had been poisoned! Stupid bugger...Mad...I hope you'll find your Mimi soon! There's only one animal welfare association in Penang which is SPCA. Hateful people are everywhere, and what upset us the most is that we can't do anything about it. The only thing we can do is wait for god to punish them lo! Unsure If I know voodoo I sure make all of them DIE... (My mum always scold me because of this, but somtimes really can't control but to curse them!) Anyways, I believe their bad retribution is on the way...one of the son not working, not study and always kena beat up by people...another small one always hospitalize (something wrong with his ball) and the daugher like slut only. The mother always posses by ghost and the father like...freaking poor! Gooooooood for them!!!! Don't worry...your Mimi will come back to you! Pray for you ya Wink
www.dogster.com/?188399.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 24, 2005, 1:04 AM

Post #11 of 26 (1526 views)
Shortcut

I'm not sure whether my dog is being poisoned. I just guess only coz she suddenly passed away. I hope she was not being poisoned!

Thx for your prayer. I still feel that one day later i can reunite with my MiMi

U r right! Let's god to punish them. Maybe they got a lot of family problem, that's why like to abuse dogs to release their tension. Hopefully SPCA will take action soon against them!

eve_lynn
Novice

Sep 26, 2005, 5:49 AM

Post #12 of 26 (1499 views)
Shortcut

Lolz..unbelievable got tis kind of ppl Mad do their parents know wat they do or do they ask where they get the dogs? Crazy dont tell me their parents works until wat their children do also dint care?

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

eve_lynn
Novice

Sep 26, 2005, 9:05 AM

Post #13 of 26 (1496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm..i have suggestion..juz a suggestion onli Laugh if u hav a chance,can u take some picture to show us wat was happening Shocked or mayb u can prove by those pictures..firstly tis is juz a suggestion n don wan u to take a risk to take those picture,scare u spotted by them... from wat u say there are not human n more worse than animal we cant think wat they will do Pirate

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2005, 5:46 PM

Post #14 of 26 (1486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it's not easy to take pic of the abuser. They won't abuse the dog in front of you. You can only take the pic of the dog who is being abused. Pirate

eve_lynn
Novice

Sep 27, 2005, 8:48 AM

Post #15 of 26 (1451 views)
Shortcut

Yea..that's not so easy to take a picture Unsure wonder got any special power for human to contact with dog le..Smile mayb we can help if got tis kind of power Blush so sad we cant do anything..but nvm,those ppl will receive sufferness more than those dogs one day Mad

If nth to do in house,don kidnap ppl dog n torture it ler Pirate

chury
New User

Sep 27, 2005, 4:09 PM

Post #16 of 26 (1445 views)
Shortcut

Hi i'm from Penang too....now aday they kill dog just infront of you .i mean the bandaran plp........where you stay in Butterworth? i want to see the plp house...i want to kill them........

phekling19

Sep 27, 2005, 5:43 PM

Post #17 of 26 (1438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chury] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chury! Ya...I stay iin Butterworth. You know Jalan Raja Uda? If you know, then it's easier for you to find. Once you come to Jalan Raja Uda, you can see lota shop houses and a gotong royong bomba. My grandma's house just behind the bomba and in front of public bank. and that bugger's house just next to my grandma's house! Ya...nowadays the local council hired private contractor to catch dog...after they catch, they straight away hit the dog til dead by using wood stick. So you'd better watch out. These people get RM50-60 for each dog they kill. So because of money, they simply catch dog...even with licence, they still catch. Damned it...no justice d in Malaysia!!! Ya...my sister teaches me a way, she asks me go find a group of dog lovers and protest at local council. So they will do something about it. Whereas we keep quiet and complain to newspaper...uselesss wan wor..
www.dogster.com/?188399.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2005, 5:53 PM

Post #18 of 26 (1435 views)
Shortcut

phekling is doing something on it now. hopefully the bad people will get their punishment soon!

chury
New User

Sep 27, 2005, 7:00 PM

Post #19 of 26 (1428 views)
Shortcut

Ya!! that is what i want to do......come we start doing now..........i don want to see they keep killing the dog.......we better do it now

phekling19

Sep 27, 2005, 7:46 PM

Post #20 of 26 (1423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chury] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey!!! Serious? Ohh..GOOD! Do you mind calling more people? I'll come back to Penang on 6/10/05...! Maybe we can go on 7th which is friday! You prefer to go to MPPP or MPSP? Do keep in touch! So we can do something about it! Passingly...we can make a complain about my grandma's bugger neighbor! My brother said is quite true la...since that babi local council pay RM50-60 for those private contractor, it causes them simply kill dogs and they might curi people's dogs and kill...who knows? These indian have lost their mind because of RM50-60! You know, that nite they came to my taman, behind their lorry got more than 10 dogs... I tried to stop them they some more scold me! Just feel like ask them to eat shit la...since so deperate for money!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

chury
New User

Sep 27, 2005, 9:40 PM

Post #21 of 26 (1418 views)
Shortcut

I THINK no use 1 lah if we go to MPPP or MPSP also

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 1:16 AM

Post #22 of 26 (1406 views)
Shortcut

Errm...ok! Maybe I got your msg wrongly. At first you said you wanna do something about it.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Sep 28, 2005, 9:13 AM

Post #23 of 26 (1384 views)
Shortcut

phekling, there is one more solution to this, for protesting sometime the police will be involoved, wat u should do frist is take picture of the dog catcher n if u can take picture of them useing a stick to kill the dog is even better, than call the press or go to them n show them the picture tell the press wat actually happen, l m sure they will be glad to put it in the newspaper, as for yr neighbour, they ar really bad ppl, look at them now, wat kind of life is it for the whole familly like l said before, god is watching, n god is great, that is their retribution, right?

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

phekling19

Sep 28, 2005, 4:57 PM

Post #24 of 26 (1378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deronwoo] People from Penang, Butterworth please note this! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Deron! Got people took photo of the LORRY and the DOG CARCASSES only...didnt take the photo of how they catch and use stick beat them die. Too bad...these photo were sent to Kuang Ming Daily, it's quite a shock and offensive to people from Butterworth. One dog owner whose dog was caught and died, he complaint to one of the member of legislative (DAP) Mr. Phang. Mr. Phang went to MPSP and questioned them about this issue, however, MPSP didnt wanna admit it's their fault. I mean, what the heck! They paying them to catch dogs and now dont wanna admit. Moreover, MPSP pointed their fingers on the private contractor. So now...I also don't know what to do with those buggers la...I mean, they kill so many innocence lives! These MPSP, private contractor and my neighbor are real sampah...they should be burned or burried!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Sep 28, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #25 of 26 (1352 views)
Shortcut

by the way phekling, is there any resturant serving dog meat as a dish in butterworth ?? if there is, it could be those dog catcher supplying them the dogs, does this make sense???

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my