Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Sasha my beloved MISSING~! HELP

soze
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2005, 9:07 PM

Post #1 of 6 (573 views)
Shortcut
Sasha my beloved MISSING~! HELP Can't Post

Sasha my lovely dog went missing 13 September 2005. A local breed female only nearing 2 years old. Lost in area SS2/92 near the Bomba of SS2. In hope that anyone that seen her around plz do contact me immediately as i will put my phone number up for faster respond. Please do not spam my phone number ... thanks

and yes her ears are one up and one down. right up left down.

Do something while you still can during your life...
coz if you don't, you haven't lived....

(This post was edited by soze on Sep 20, 2005, 8:45 AM)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #2 of 6 (563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [soze] Sasha my beloved MISSING~! HELP [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Soze,

What happen to your Sasha? I thought she just gave birth to few puppies? Who is feeding the puppies now?

Do check out MPPJ, Puchong Pound, SPCA and PAWS for Sasha. She might be caught and now in MPPJ or Puchong Pound.

I will keep an eye for your Sasha. Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

soze
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #3 of 6 (552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Sasha my beloved MISSING~! HELP [In reply to] Can't Post

yes indeed she gave birth to 5, all are taken cared of dun worry... they are talking milk not from the mother already. What to do, a sudden lost that night forced me to get instant milk for them. Its not recommended to give them human milk of coz. But dun worry, they are all in adopters' hand already. It is the mother that's i'm worried about

i had go thru MPPJ and they said all dogs usually sent to PAWS... some even told me to Sg. Buloh.. (WTF) I went to PAWS even and found 2 VERY similar but not Sasha indeed. Ask the caretaker, Charles and he told me all dogs capture in PJ will be taken to PAWS for sure. I was there last Thurday, and the MPPJ truck came in with 4 puppies. I asked them they told me all dogs from PJ will be taken to PAWS. Wont be in Puchong compound too.

Nicky helped me search SPCA already and few others help to look around. Hopefully if anyone sees it will give me a call ASAP...

Do something while you still can during your life...
coz if you don't, you haven't lived....

(This post was edited by soze on Sep 19, 2005, 10:33 PM)

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2005, 11:37 PM

Post #4 of 6 (545 views)
Shortcut

Why your Sasha suddenly run out? Normally a dog will like to take care of her puppies and stay at home. Hopefully you can locate her as soon as possible. I will keep an eye for her too.

When you have time, do search around your neighbourhood and nearby restaurant. She might be found and kept by someone who is staying nearby. Do distribute flyers also.

As long as the puppies are already one month old, they can take instant milk already. I also used to feed my puppies with human instant milk, they all like it very much!

I guess you need to always visit PAWS in case your Sasha is being sent to there one day later.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 21, 2005, 1:14 AM

Post #5 of 6 (499 views)
Shortcut

soze

will keep an eye for u, hope u can reunite with ur doggie soon. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Sep 22, 2005, 7:10 AM

Post #6 of 6 (465 views)
Shortcut

soze,

so sad, it this bcoz ur housemate didnt close the gate again?

where u stay? pass me some flyers, i'll do what i can. leave ur h/p number here so i can contact u.

all the best...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my