Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Spitz in Taman Desa

cocomo
Novice

Sep 19, 2005, 4:24 AM

Post #1 of 11 (975 views)
Shortcut
Missing Spitz in Taman Desa Can't Post

My dog went missing on 16/09/05 (Friday).

Name: Rancid
Colour: White
Sex: Male
Remark: Wears a RED collar

If found, please CALL 016-6852697/ 013-3333753 or
RETURN to 216, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 KL.

REWARD will be given.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dog Obedience Training
Attachments: rancid.jpg (15.0 KB)

cocomo
Novice

Sep 19, 2005, 1:12 PM

Post #2 of 11 (963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cocomo] Missing Spitz in Taman Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

anyone? need urgent help..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dog Obedience Training

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2005, 7:27 PM

Post #3 of 11 (950 views)
Shortcut

Quickly check with your nearby pet and vet shop. Besides that do distribute your flyers as many as possible. If you got time, go around and check your neighbourhood, your dog might be found and kept by someone who is staying nearby!

If your dog has run away by himself, it is a possibility that he is being caught by DBKL or MPPJ, depends on your area, as such you may check with DBKL or MPPJ.....

Good luck!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

cocomo
Novice

Sep 19, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #4 of 11 (946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Missing Spitz in Taman Desa [In reply to] Can't Post

shlee, thanks for the guidance. I've already search around my neighbourhood for 3 days but still no sight of him anywhere. I'm going to the DBKL later as he might be caught by them. Hopefully I could locate him there.

Dog Obedience Training

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2005, 9:40 PM

Post #5 of 11 (940 views)
Shortcut

Yes, quickly make your move to DBKL. If your dog has been caught more than 3 days or one week, they will either put down your dog or send him to SPCA / PAWS. You can check your dog at SPCA and PAWS as well.

Distributing flyers around might be a bit help too. I understand your feeling as i sufferred the same last time when my MiMi was being stolen. Don't lose hope, there are quite a number of people can locate their dog after missing for few days or even few months. You might be as lucky as them.

cocomo
Novice

Sep 21, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #6 of 11 (895 views)
Shortcut

I've search through DBKL and PAWS but still can't locate him. Anyone staying around Taman Desa
or nearby this area, please help me to keep an eye for my dog. I'm so worried...missing him so much.
Many thanks.

Dog Obedience Training

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2005, 12:14 AM

Post #7 of 11 (884 views)
Shortcut

Don't worry. We will all keep an eye for your spitz. At the same time, you should distribute as many flyers as you could. It will be helpful!

cocomo
Novice

Sep 22, 2005, 9:56 PM

Post #8 of 11 (874 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, I've already put up notices around my neighbourhood. Hopefully there'll be good news for me.. He has been with me for almost 7 years, just can't bear the thought of losing him just like that....

Dog Obedience Training

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2005, 11:00 PM

Post #9 of 11 (869 views)
Shortcut

Be strong! Fate will bring your dog back to you. My MiMi is only with me about 10 months, but i also can't bear losing her. I just pray hard that she is in good hand now and one day later we are able to reunite with each other

cocomo
Novice

Sep 29, 2005, 11:36 PM

Post #10 of 11 (820 views)
Shortcut

Its been 2 weeks since I last saw my dog, Rancid and till now I still couldn't locate him. However, I've received a call frm someone telling me that he saw my dog roaming around my neighbourhood last nite . I rushed out and searched everywhere and still can't find him. So I guess he might be hiding somewhere here.

But why doesnt he wants to come home since he's just out there? I just can't wait to be reunited with him again.

Dog Obedience Training

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 3, 2005, 6:31 PM

Post #11 of 11 (782 views)
Shortcut

The dog the guy saw might not be yours. Anyway, pls don't give up. Try to go around your housing area as many as possible. Hopefully you can get him back soon!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my