what breed of my YaYa??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2005, 5:07 AM

Post #176 of 185 (1167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

You can get this brand for like RM12 a packet at Pets Safari, I find it better than Kaytee brand coz less protein.

Yah, when there's a gathering I will tell you. Actually, I know American hedgie owners normally own 2 hedgies but keep them separately and once a while they let them socialize. I find Sparky likes the attention he gets but he's not afraid of dogs. If a dog comes too near he will roll up but will uncurl and go about his business later on. He likes to be handled and likes to roam in grass, and anointing himself hahahah...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2005, 5:22 AM

Post #177 of 185 (1167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohh... that friend is my college mate heheheh.... The one that brought the hedgie that day was ladee_m.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #178 of 185 (1161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

u should hav ask me to c it mah.....oh, i never seen a hedgehog before in my lifetime....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

WendyS
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2005, 12:59 AM

Post #179 of 185 (1156 views)
Shortcut

I thought you have another friend who just bought a hedgehog...so it was ladee_m, does she join the dog & hedgehog gathering as well?

Coochie likes to be handled only when I have mealworms for him Unsure Only that time I can touch his face & body, otherwise he is like want to run away from me.....Yeah, their hedgies sound so friendly that they will actually take a nap on their owner's lap, I hope mine will be like that one dayWink Previously I planned to put my shirt in Coochie's box to let him get use to my scent. So I thought to sleep with it for few days first, somehow my maid washed it, she spoilt my plan lah Mad Now I got to do it again....I must also let him roam at the lawn, see whether he will anoint with grass! Cool

(This post was edited by WendyS on Sep 16, 2005, 1:05 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2005, 4:18 AM

Post #180 of 185 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] what breed of my YaYa?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah... I forgot heheh... too excited with everything that day.... Ah, one day you will get to see wan, coz one day maybe we will have a small hedgehog party for our pets hehehehe

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2005, 4:33 AM

Post #181 of 185 (1138 views)
Shortcut

Yah... and ladee_m hehehe... she goes for dog gatherings. Now we are planning to have a small get together for hedgies lah.... still hinking about it.

Ah, Coochie still small. Sparky doesn't like to be picked up but when handled he is ok. Will try and walk off my hands but ok lah, normal coz he is not a laid back hedgie. I found out got a few types, the timid, the laid back and the active. Spark is the active type hahahaha... Sparky today chewed my pants and anointed himself hahhaha... aiyohCrazy

Sparky sleeps with either a hat or my old shirt. Yah, the scented shirt helps them adjust. Besides a towel will do just find. Just lay the towel on the bed and sleep on it.

WendyS
Enthusiast

Sep 29, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #182 of 185 (1113 views)
Shortcut

Haha...Coochie is the active type too, I noticed he is getting stronger & stronger already, when I hold him in my hands, he pushed really hard to walk away, I think he runs on the wheel too much Tongue O, I have to tell you that I bought the 12" wheel for him already (can't wait to make one for him), coz he can't fit into his hamster wheel anymore, although he still tried to 'run' on it with half of his body in the wheel and other half outside of the wheel Crazy Remember I want to show you the photo that he anointed, here is another occasion whereby I put one hedgehog like coin-bank into his box, he played with it then anointed....look at the saliva in his mouth...haha.....

(This post was edited by WendyS on Sep 29, 2005, 6:28 PM)
Attachments: Coochie3.JPG (57.6 KB)
  Coochie5.JPG (54.4 KB)
  Coochie1.JPG (53.7 KB)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #183 of 185 (1104 views)
Shortcut

Hahaah... your Coochie is going to be a strong boy. Sparky does that too and sometimes it's followed by a soft snorting sound heheheh....

Oh, the wheel is perfect! Where did yoy bought it and for how much? HAhaha... so cute lah. The hedgie coinbox is the same size too.

WendyS
Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2005, 1:50 AM

Post #184 of 185 (1097 views)
Shortcut

The wheel I bought from Midvalley PetsWonderland, cost me RM55. No choice lah, have to give him the right size this time. The coinbox is very cute right, it's a hedgie but looks a bit like a rugby, I bought it for decoration in my office since I can't put Coochie there, not for Coochie to play actually Wink O, I forgot to ask you, does Sparky eat other food like egg/meat, I've tried giving mine hard-boiled egg, but he didn't eat it.....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2005, 2:11 AM

Post #185 of 185 (1094 views)
Shortcut

Ohhhh... ah, that's one of the places that sell wheels that size... I have to save a bit before I can get one.

HAhaha.. I've seen that coin box, very cute. The had other animals too but I thing the hedgehog one is the cutest hahahah...

Sparky doesn't like fruits. He won't touch banana, which according to some people are hedgie's fav fruit. I've not tried hard boiled egg but I did try steamed fish, he ate a bit.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my