Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Schnauzer Lost & Found at Cheras Tmn Mutiara

stephee78

Sep 10, 2005, 3:23 AM

Post #1 of 17 (1371 views)
Shortcut
Schnauzer Lost & Found at Cheras Tmn Mutiara Can't Post

Dear all,

My Schnauzer is missing in Jalan Mutiara 6 ,Taman Mutiara Cheras(Beside Tmn Tynton)on the 9th September 2005 ,
he is wearing a red collar with 2 tags on it (One is DBKL tag and another is Puppy.com tag)

The following is his detail :-

Name: Gary
Breed : Miniature Schnauzer
Color : Salt n Pepper
Size : Small to Medium
Weight : About 11 KG
Sex: Male
Wearing: Red collar with 2 tags ( DBKL and Puppy.com Tag)

If anyone has spotted him, please please please please contact the me at 012-3377022
A reward will be given to whoever who finds Gary .....

Please give me back my baby, he needs to sleep with me every nite....i miss him so much and he miss me too ..

Thank You,

Regards
Stephanie Ong

(This post was edited by stephee78 on Oct 11, 2005, 5:26 PM)
Attachments: 5711.jpg (34.5 KB)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2005, 3:55 AM

Post #2 of 17 (1355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

omg, what happened?

stephee78

Sep 10, 2005, 5:57 AM

Post #3 of 17 (1337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

i don't know what happen i was working in the office , he was probably slip out when my dad went to work where he move the car out from the parking area ... Frown .. we are planing to go RDO this weekend with him where he can play with all other dog ..now ..no more... his is lost ....

Where are you baby..mummy miss you so much , please give me back my baby ....

Can someone tell me what are the chances of finding my dog , is it high or low

(This post was edited by stephee78 on Sep 10, 2005, 6:47 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2005, 8:45 AM

Post #4 of 17 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

stephee,

i know how sad u r now, i have been in this situation, i lost my MS too, still can't get him back.

things had happened, u cant do anything to change it now, all i can advise u is do all u can, like posting alots of flyers everywhere as fast as u can, go search everywhere as u can n get ur frens, neighbours, brother, sister, all ppl to help u on the searching, call his name out loud while u looking for him, he may be at somebody's house, he can reconize ur voice, he will response to u. distribute all flyers around ur area n even far from ur area, u may not know where he could be. search from SPCA n PAWS too.

dun think about what's the changes of getting him back, just go out now, look for him, dun wait. remember to state "Reward" in ur flyers too, with very big words on it. pass me some flyers, i'll help u to give it to some petshops n vets around my place, subang.

stephee, i sincerely wish u all the best.

stephee78

Sep 10, 2005, 11:26 PM

Post #5 of 17 (1302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Sally

Thanks for the advice. Thanks god i found him this morning, a very kind family found him outside
their house and rescued him. They saw Gary wearing the puppy.com tag and they go through the
forum and see my post.

Thank you so much to the Kind family i'm really appreciate it.
I feel so lucky and happy to see Gary again ...Wink

Gary look so tired when he reach home, probably because of the adventure trips ..running under the sun and being barked by others dogs ... Wink

Thank You very much ....

Regards
Stephanie

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2005, 6:46 PM

Post #6 of 17 (1274 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations! You are so lucky. Not every owner who lost their dog is able to reunite with their dog. I'm so admired you because i haven't found my stolen dog yet. Anyway, i'm happy for you. Please take extra care to look after you dog from now onwards.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

stephee78

Sep 12, 2005, 7:09 PM

Post #7 of 17 (1269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, thanks..

I'm sorry to about mimi, btw ... how long and where have you lost your mimi?
Yes i'll take extra care of him , now i got the Phobia when i'm at home every few minutes
i'll have to search for him and make sure is he is around me somewhere....he is probably feel very
annoy by keep on hearing me calling him ...

On that nite i couldn't find him , i feel so down, cannot eat and sleep ....when i saw his toys and bed
feel so sad and miss him so much....On that nite i feel that the chances of having him back is probably very low,
the next day when i received the called from the Kind family , i just cannot believe it ....

I hope you can be the same as me, god will bless MiMi ...dun worry..and good luck ...

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2005, 9:11 PM

Post #8 of 17 (1262 views)
Shortcut

My MiMi was being stolen about one year plus ago, she was only 10 mths old at that time. She is very friendly to everyone, that's why she doesn't know how to protect herself when stranger came near to her. Although it has been one year plus already, but i still miss her so much now.

If you happen to see any similar dog like her, please let me know immediately. I wish i could be as good luck as you

Your dog won't feel annoying that you keep on calling him. Instead, dog likes as many attention as possible from his / her owner

stephee78

Sep 12, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #9 of 17 (1257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure i'll take note of it ...after this incident i know how it feel to lost our beloved dog ...

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #10 of 17 (1253 views)
Shortcut

Thanks in advance! I hope you are my lucky star to bring back my MiMi.

It's similar to losing our own kid when we lost our dog! Since your dog is a pure breed doggie, it's better to keep him in house. How did you dog react after come back to your house?

stephee78

Sep 12, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #11 of 17 (1248 views)
Shortcut

He react as normal ... I just cannot imagine , he is so afraid on the sun and how can he walk so far on that day...

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2005, 11:38 PM

Post #12 of 17 (1239 views)
Shortcut

Maybe he was chasing a very pretty female doggie on that day? he he.....

stephee78

Sep 13, 2005, 12:07 AM

Post #13 of 17 (1233 views)
Shortcut

I think he is cause when i ask around the neighborhood one of the lady saw him with another dog...
That dog is probably a female because Gary normally will fight with other dogs .. he is very dominant fellow ...

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2005, 6:41 PM

Post #14 of 17 (1212 views)
Shortcut

Better keep your dog in house and take extra careful when open the gate! Do you walk your dog sometimes or everyday? If yes, then your dog will know how to go back if he go out again next time.....

stephee78

Sep 13, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #15 of 17 (1208 views)
Shortcut

Yes i did bring him for a walk but he still dunno they way back...Tongue he is a bit stupid Sly

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2005, 8:01 PM

Post #16 of 17 (1204 views)
Shortcut

You walk him everyday? Or just once a while? If everyday, i think your dog should able to remember the way back. Otherwise, you need to start training him Make him smart! ha ha.....

.Lab
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2005, 2:08 AM

Post #17 of 17 (1117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78, sallychuah] Schnauzer Missing in Cheras Tmn Mutiara 9th Sep 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

You got Gary back! One day before the RDO too Smile. Yeah, my neighbour was also lucky. Lost their Rhodie and got it back a few months after. They gained abother dog in the process too.

Sallychuah, I have a neighbour who has 2 MS. I think I've told you this before, one looks like your MS but likes to bark alot.

.Lab Frown Frown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hazel = A Terror in Disguise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my