Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee??

Nick Chew
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 7:31 PM

Post #1 of 9 (2509 views)
Shortcut
Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? Can't Post

Harlo~~ everyone.. i dunoo should put my question here onot? but hope can get answer from expert dog lover

can i have this kind of information? i planning spay my dog,she's 3months plus..i hope can spay her around 5-6months

whr can i get affordable fees & good vet in pj?

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #2 of 9 (2502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nick Chew] Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? [In reply to] Can't Post

What is ur budget?

Give me a Ring at 012-2994068. Will recommend u a good vet.Wink

Christopher

Nick Chew
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #3 of 9 (2495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? [In reply to] Can't Post

harlo~~ i m not too sure about the charges,one of member here told me RM90 at cheras there,but i dunoo the plc..too far for me,so any good vet in pj area?

hope u can reply to me with my email add is huntcy2 @ yahoo . com

hope can get ur full info about the vet add & tel no,any i need pay attention if her after spay??!!

thanks chrisong

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:48 AM

Post #4 of 9 (2491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? [In reply to] Can't Post

chrisong

can u share the info with me & otehrs as well? it is great if i got another option. my budget is RM100.

Regards,

Yang

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2005, 5:36 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nick Chew] Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nick,

U receive my mail? Hope that will solve ur problemWink

Regards,

Christopher

Nick Chew
Novice

Sep 3, 2005, 6:57 AM

Post #6 of 9 (2475 views)
Shortcut

Blush YES...i received ur email..i will call which one is nearest my plc..anyway thanks for ur info

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2005, 9:08 PM

Post #7 of 9 (2420 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nick,

Can u forward the email to me too? I staying in PJ area oso.. ah_fang83@yahoo.com

Thx..

buenosy
New User

Jan 26, 2006, 2:41 AM

Post #8 of 9 (2335 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nick,

can you please forward the email to me at buenosy@hotmail.com

Thank you!

(This post was edited by buenosy on Jan 26, 2006, 2:48 AM)

kahpei
Novice

Aug 7, 2006, 6:50 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buenosy] Whr Can I Spay My Female Pup In PJ Area With Reasonable Fee?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi nick,
i'm living in pj area too and i hope that u can also forward the mail to me cause i need to bring my dog for vaccination too.thanx a lot..email me at wen_kp@hotmail.com. thanx...
Frown
WendyWong

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my