Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Looks like Great Dane

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 18, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2242 views)
Shortcut
Looks like Great Dane Can't Post

It's either the dog came by itself or someone threw it there ... infront of my house!!! She's huge and looks like a great dane .. brown in color. I seriously think that the owner threw her there b'cos she's old, and I think she's got skin problems. So please ...... if the owner is reading this, PLEASE TAKE YOUR DOG BACK!!!! Thanks!

drew
ALPHA

Apr 18, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Looks like Great Dane [In reply to] Can't Post

what??? they threw the dog in front of your house ??? geeeezz, how come that dog just stay in front of your house don't walk away want??? but luckily she/he stayed in front of your house ... after she go roaming then get into an accident worse !! how can people act like that??? Frown

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2003, 9:52 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2226 views)
Shortcut

Oh gosh.... that's so teribble .... another abandoned dog case ! Are you keeping it now ? I really don know why this ppl do this ... so cruel !

Where's your location ? Hope that the owner will claim back the dog soon .... Smile
A Dog Never Lies About Love

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 18, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Looks like Great Dane [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup... the dog just keep sitting and wandering infront of my house. Probably b'cos I've a dog inside. I didn't adopt it as the skin problem look rather serious and I myself have got 4 dogs to take care. I'm located in Klang. Please tell me what to do.... ? Cos I'm very very very afraid that my dog will get infected from this dog's infection.Frown

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2222 views)
Shortcut

Yeah... poor thing ! Why not you try to send it to PAWS ... you can call them at 03 - 7846 1087. I once saw a dane there at PAWS too ... but they might charge you RM 100 for it.

Haih.... what kind of ppl will do that to their poor doggie.... I can't take more dogs also cos I'm in Subang .. only 2 is allowed ... btw, PAWS is in Subang near to Old Airport.

If you need help mail me at

Wink

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 18, 2003, 11:58 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Looks like Great Dane [In reply to] Can't Post

Geee..... Thanks a lot for giving me the PAWS number. I don't mind paying for the charges ... charity ... But will they come down to pick the dog up?

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 19, 2003, 4:23 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2204 views)
Shortcut

hi sweeeng,

I've never heard of PAWS going to pick up the animals. Usually what happens is ppl will bring the dogs to the shelter by themselves. but anyway, just give them a call and see what they say lor. Ming Yang might be going down there today so maybe she can make some enquiries for u too. Smile

Good luck! hope the owner can take the dog back!

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 19, 2003, 5:14 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Looks like Great Dane [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks all ...

The dog's missing when I went home after work yesterday. Maybe the owner came to collect it back or maybe someone has adopted her. Hopefully it's not the MPK people. But anyway ... lets pray for her safety wherever she is.

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Apr 19, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2201 views)
Shortcut

lets hope and pray that the owner has pick up the dane ... Smile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 21, 2003, 5:45 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Looks like Great Dane [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

This is the lastest news about the dog. Ok ... on Saturday I found the dog in a temple about 10 houses away from mine. Then on Sunday, she's at an Indian family's house. Maybe they decide to adpot her. Let's hope that they'll take good care of her...

Remy

Mar 6, 2006, 8:49 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1347 views)
Shortcut

May I ask........why doesn't someone take the initiative and DO something about the dog? Instead of "maybe", "I hope", "possibly", etc. Meanwhile the poor dog is wandering around lost, confused, hungry and in danger of passing vehicles. I for one could never see a dog abandoned in front of my home and do nothing. I understand that you are wary of a disease being passed on, but where does compassion overcome this fear? Unfortunately I am not in Selangor so can do nothing but hope that someone will take pity on the poor animal.

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my