Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Agility Training:
a suggestion for information on agility

mightymite
Novice

Aug 31, 2005, 9:15 AM

Post #1 of 7 (9883 views)
Shortcut
a suggestion for information on agility Can't Post

There is a GREAT new internet based agility training magazine. No need to shipment since you can read it on line so I think this will work well for you. Plus, the articles are written in plain english and there are video clips that demonstrateeach thing that is being explained. If I had no other place to turn to and wanted to learn about agility, this would be my place to start. Only wish this magazine existed when I started! It's called "Agility Action." Here's the link: http://www.agilityaction.com

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 1, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #2 of 7 (9863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mightymite] a suggestion for information on agility [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

THANKS loads for the link .... its great and am in the midst of reading it (when I'm supossed to be working) Tongue.

cheers,
minglmy

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 1, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #3 of 7 (9852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mightymite] a suggestion for information on agility [In reply to] Can't Post

mightymite

great link! how nice if there are more useful links like that. especially for me who wish to learn more abt doggie thingy.

Tongue

Regards,

Yang

mightymite
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 5:03 AM

Post #4 of 7 (9834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] a suggestion for information on agility [In reply to] Can't Post

I listed other links in a response to another thread. (building agility equipment). I'm limited as to what I can post because of the rules of this forum.Crazy

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 6:01 AM

Post #5 of 7 (9715 views)
Shortcut

mightymite

yap.. sometimes the rules seems annoying.. but anyway all forums have their own rules & regulations.. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

mightymite
Novice

Oct 25, 2005, 6:04 AM

Post #6 of 7 (9708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] a suggestion for information on agility [In reply to] Can't Post

Very cute dog! love the avatar.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #7 of 7 (9707 views)
Shortcut

Frownmightymite

Thanks! My gf juz groomed her so we fetch a photo of her. I hope my avatar can be like urs so that can show few photos at a time. Laugh

Frown

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my