Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Best Vet and Petshop in Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

phekling19

Aug 31, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #1 of 163 (41538 views)
Shortcut
Best Vet and Petshop in Penang Can't Post

Hey...I would like to recommand a vet clinic and a pet shop in Penang to all the dog lovers from Penang. Best Vet is Peng-Aun Veterinary Clinic. Two doctors there are very good, experienced and most important of all they are very responsible. They really value animals' life, unlike some other inhumane vet who think animal only ma...if die then die lo. Also, they are very kind and always help those sick stray cats and dogs. They also give them free food everyday. The best pet shop in Penan is definetely K-9 Pets! Mr.Tan Teik Poh is a very experienced trainer. They only sell best quality dogs. Their dogs are healthy, active but only the price is slightly higher la. But overall I think it worth lo. So if you're from Penang, and you intend to get a padigree, plese go K-9 and if your furkid is sick, please go Peng-Aun.Frown
By the way, I'm nt the owner or somebody of Peng-Aun and K-9 ya Tongue
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

jensenkean
New User

Jul 9, 2006, 12:33 AM

Post #2 of 163 (41329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

can u plzz give me the doctor number and their location of their clinic

kid

Jul 18, 2006, 11:07 PM

Post #3 of 163 (41273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jensenkean] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, me2! where is the K9 pet shop? & where is Peng-Aun Veterinary Clinic? Would like to visit it, any address or map? TQ...

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 20, 2006, 11:29 PM

Post #4 of 163 (41257 views)
Shortcut

yeah.....pls give us the address and the contact number...hvnt hrd of both before...will definitely like to make a visit there......

just wondering....why do you say that they are the best? based on your exp or some other reasons?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

phekling19

Jul 21, 2006, 12:32 AM

Post #5 of 163 (41253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Dr.Goh 012-4687152

Angsana Vet

31A, Medan Angsana, Bandar Baru Air Itam, 11500, Pulau Pinang.

Dr. Teoh 04-6460137

Peng-Aun Vet

728, Jalan Sugai Dua, 11700 Gelugor, Penang.

ERM..Which vet you went? So far they are the best in Penang. Another Singh vet...beware of them... I dont wanna say the name of the clinic but it's located near Pulau Tikus there...

It's based on my own experience and other's who I have know, they also agree that they are good!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

phekling19

Jul 21, 2006, 12:37 AM

Post #6 of 163 (41252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! K9 is located at...if not mistaken is Kelawai Road. You know sister fried koay teow? It's there! Opposite nia!

Although their pups are expensive but worth lo! Dont simply buy from other pet shop...sometimes their pups got sickness...so kesian. See also heart-ache! K9 one is healthy and active..ALWAYS! Hehehe...

Angsana Vet and Peng Aun add I've give below d...
www.dogster.com/?188399.

kid

Jul 21, 2006, 1:19 AM

Post #7 of 163 (41247 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi! K9 is located at...if not mistaken is Kelawai Road. You know sister fried koay teow? It's there! Opposite nia!

Although their pups are expensive but worth lo! Dont simply buy from other pet shop...sometimes their pups got sickness...so kesian. See also heart-ache! K9 one is healthy and active..ALWAYS! Hehehe...

Angsana Vet and Peng Aun add I've give below d...

thanks for ur reply, will visit this K9 on this coming Sat...

cos wanna buy some doggie food for my furkid. Any recommendation?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2006, 1:22 AM

Post #8 of 163 (41247 views)
Shortcut

u mean there;s one more at kelawai road? i know there's one big pet shop at kelawai road...Dog'R'Us and some ppl call it proplan.....not that shop?

as for the singh vet, are u referring to the one at bagan jermal? well...i know of the one at bagan jermal...no idea about pulau tikus.......wats wrong with the vet anyway?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

phekling19

Jul 21, 2006, 7:16 PM

Post #9 of 163 (41242 views)
Shortcut

Hi! K9 is selling mainly on Nutra Gold...Natura something...haha, I forgot the name. Last time they are the distributor for Proplan. But now Dog'r'us become the new distributor.

Im feeding my babies Eukanuba Lamb and Rice. As for can food, I give them Innova, Canidae...as they dont use any by-product. It's healthier. So far Eukanuba is the best dog food I've ever tried. It contributes to shiny and healthy coat, clean teeth...

I heard my friend said Canidae dried food also good. Innova also no bad... eee... see which one you baby like to eat lah.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

phekling19

Jul 21, 2006, 7:24 PM

Post #10 of 163 (41240 views)
Shortcut

Oh...ya, then I think is the Bagan Jermal there one. Near Penang Chinese Girl School..

Well, the vet is experience but they are not to humane anyways. They dont treat animals properly. Some more, they will judge what car you drive and how much they charge you! That's extremely true! My dad's encoutered and my friend's mum's encoutered that before!

One time my dad drove his merz and brought stray dog there for treated (that time peng-aun closed), they charged my dad my RM200. Another time my dad was busy, he asked his driver to use lorry to send one stray dog from chicken rice stall to see vet because his leg had a wound. Then they saw my driver wore sloppy, drove lorry some more, they charged only RM50 something.

See...it's not right simply charge. To me, I think no matter rich or poor, if the fee is RM50, then just charge RM50. Dont over charge the rich and and poor.

I dont know how you feel about that lah... That's my own experience. I wont go there...

K9 is diff from Dog'r'us... Sorry, K9 is located at Mecalister Road, opposite of Sister Fried Koay Teow.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

kid

Jul 21, 2006, 10:16 PM

Post #11 of 163 (41234 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi! K9 is selling mainly on Nutra Gold...Natura something...haha, I forgot the name. Last time they are the distributor for Proplan. But now Dog'r'us become the new distributor.

Im feeding my babies Eukanuba Lamb and Rice. As for can food, I give them Innova, Canidae...as they dont use any by-product. It's healthier. So far Eukanuba is the best dog food I've ever tried. It contributes to shiny and healthy coat, clean teeth...

I heard my friend said Canidae dried food also good. Innova also no bad... eee... see which one you baby like to eat lah.

how about Science Diet? Is this a "by-product" product?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 22, 2006, 12:23 AM

Post #12 of 163 (41230 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i'm feeding my baby Eukanuba too.....chicken flavour...juz wondering, if it's same brand but diff flavour, can we chg the food straightaway or hv to chg gradually as well? coz i know if it's diff brand, then we hv to chg the food gradually........does the same principle apply even if it's the same brand?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

pinkywkc
Novice

Jul 22, 2006, 9:57 PM

Post #13 of 163 (41225 views)
Shortcut

i agree wif u guys, Peng Aun is good vet...

last time i use to bring my peke ter...

but my peke is very funny, he like Dr Teoh n dislike Dr Goh...

i hv no comment bout d best petshop but the worst is d 1 opposite Midland Condo n Midland Park Center but the shop ald closed (4ever i tin)...

i tin proplan is ok la.... at least they won cheat their customer ...

(This post was edited by pinkywkc on Jul 22, 2006, 10:10 PM)

phekling19

Jul 23, 2006, 12:56 AM

Post #14 of 163 (41216 views)
Shortcut

In fact all dog food contain by-product. Ee...you have to check out previous post on dog food...

Only Canidae doesnt contain by-product...some Innova also doesnt contain by-product. Last time I used to so anti-by-product, but now...I think it's ok wan lah. See my babies still happy and healthy. In fact BARF is good but, if we don't have time, it's a real hassle...

Science Diet...Last time I fed my Dalmantian with it but I see no improve on coat. I personally like Eukanuba (always my first choice), then Innova (It's quite expensive) and Royal Canin.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

phekling19

Jul 24, 2006, 11:21 PM

Post #15 of 163 (41206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinkywkc] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha...that Midlands Pet Shop is my friend's sister opened one. Errm...yeah, last time my friend bought pup from them, brought back not yet three days tor die liao. Some more he's so innocence that he brought the carcass back to that shop and asked for exchange! Laugh

Proplan = Dog'r'us? Kelawai Road there one? I agree tht's a good pet shop. At lease they are honest and they don't sell expired stuff. Some more their price quite reasonable.

Hey...have anyone been to the newly open pet shop opposite of Penang Plaza?
www.dogster.com/?188399.

pinkywkc
Novice

Jul 25, 2006, 12:16 AM

Post #16 of 163 (41201 views)
Shortcut

i bought my peke from ter RM 1800... at 1st they told me wif cert but at last i get one photocopy paper (after more than 6 month) n she tel me is cert... i refer to my vet n they told me tat they always do tat kind of tin to their customer...

im so angry but cant do anything cos i d love n sayang my peke so so much...

my fren bought i 3 pups n they get the same too

really angry....

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2006, 7:29 PM

Post #17 of 163 (41192 views)
Shortcut

there;s a new pet shop opposite penang plaza??? wats the name? big ah? i din know oso there;s a new pet shop there....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

phekling19

Jul 26, 2006, 4:00 AM

Post #18 of 163 (41185 views)
Shortcut

I dont remembered the name as I was driving. But I glanced thru, I saw the red curtain and some flowers...
The sign board got "NutraGold" one...
www.dogster.com/?188399.

liz.1106
Novice

Jul 28, 2006, 2:45 AM

Post #19 of 163 (41178 views)
Shortcut

Eh friend ah.. the vet clinic said to be the best one ah (Peng-Aun).....is the one that gave my ex-puppy the vaccination jab one loh.. the one that I suspected gave my baby the Parvo loh...but no proof lah...in fact I asked a lot of people and 70% of them told me not to go there as they are not that expert and cannot determine the cause of illness early on. But of course there cheaper than the Bagan Jermal one. So now I also don't know which vet to go to. Everyone got different views. My advice is if u are confident with the one that u frequently bring your beloved furkid one, then stick to it loh....no point exposing your baby to any risks at all mah...but just my opinion only.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 31, 2006, 6:27 PM

Post #20 of 163 (41169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz.1106] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi liz,

yeah....i tot so too...when you told me rgding the 1st clinic. Wink yup...i agree....i think everyone has their own exp on which is the best vet...so as long as we are confident with our current vet, i think we should juz stick to it...furthermore, i don really think that the bagan jermal one chrg me expensive...to me, it's quite reasonable and consistent.

so when r u planning to hv ur pet? looking for one now? any breed in particular?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Sep 15, 2006, 2:44 AM

Post #21 of 163 (41053 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I guess everyone has different opinions on the Vets in Penang.

I would just like to update that Dr. Goh previously from Peng Aun has opened a Vet by himself.

Angsana Vet - Dr. Goh ( 012 - 468 7152 )

31A, Medan Angsana, Farlim

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Sep 19, 2006, 9:52 PM

Post #22 of 163 (41020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys,

no hard feelings but through my own exp, the peng aun place gives me no confident. zeus & his sis had their tails docked there. ended up both their tails different length. luckily zeus's tail is not too short. anyway he's sis "cha cha" died when she's 3mths.

cheers,

vino

ezekiel 25:17

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Sep 19, 2006, 9:54 PM

Post #23 of 163 (41019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

btw...anyone of u guys fr pg going for the MRDO in kl this weekend? i cant find a place to put zeus overnite Unsure

vino

ezekiel 25:17

sofiafoo
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2006, 1:14 AM

Post #24 of 163 (40997 views)
Shortcut

do they offer boarding for doggies?

i'm planning for trip to penang end of the year for 3d2n.

tot maybe can bring him up there and board him somewhere lo.

cm
Dog Kichi

Sep 25, 2006, 10:16 AM

Post #25 of 163 (40983 views)
Shortcut

if i'm not mistaken, the name of the new pets shop opp penang plaza is PROLEE PET. went once oni. there's a cute chiwawa.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my