Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2005, 9:14 AM

Post #1 of 18 (2255 views)
Shortcut
Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong Can't Post

Dear lovers,

I've LOST my beloved little dog, a Yorkshire Terrier in BT 8,Taman Kinrara, Puchong (opposite the Kuan Yin Temple). I've just came back from an overseas trip reaching KL approximately 8pm today and found out that my beloved had gone missing from Wednesday onwards.

Kind attention to all the community in that area to help and look around if anyone got hold of a 3KG in weight, slightly long fur and the colour white to gray. She is extremely gentle with people but she is not a normal puppy as there are many things that she cannot eat and she has a very sensitive skin and bones is extremely dangerous for her. If I'm not mistaken, she won't even eat if is a stranger's food but since that she has lost for 3 days, I bet she is very hungry now. Again, for those that gets hold of her as she is a weak dog. Many things need to take in consideration to keep this little puppy. If you don't believe, take a look at the history of her health that I've posted.

Anyway, the she is my love and my only love. I felt like Knife slowly cut into my heart and I don't know why my tears kept falling every 5 mins. So, I plead and beg for those that stays in this locations or even the vets to help and notice this little fellow as I'm extremely worried for her now.

Rewards for those who sucessfully helped. My contact 012 313 2833.

Worried,

IVchai
Cheers,
IV & NNee

Attachments: DSCN3691a.JPG (182 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2005, 5:46 PM

Post #2 of 18 (2151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm staying in Puchong, i will keep an eye for you.

I also lost one of my dogs about 1 yr ago. Sorry to tell you that dog thief in Puchong is quite active. So better keep our dog indoor especially for those good breed dog! My advise to you is to quickly check out all the nearby vet and pet shop, as well as the Puchong Pound. Besides that, quickly distribute as much as flyers around. Pls state your dog's health problem in the flyers, perhaps whoever keeps your dog would return your dog to you once reading your dog's health problem!

There is one new pet shop at the old Tmn Kinrara. You can see it from the main road. Pls quickly check it out! I always saw adult dogs are on sales.....a bit suspicious for them!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 10, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #3 of 18 (2106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, Shlee..

I still couldn't take it for the fact that I've lost my beloved Britney. I still touch her bed which is next to mine because that is what I normally do to her before I go to sleep. Oh..GOD pls.. help me to find this little fellow and bless that she is in the hand of good people that will treat her good.Angelic

I've paste many many of her photos in that area and Petshop and Vets to truly locate her and Yesterday, there are an Indian man called up and said that he saw a chinese boy get hold of a same looking dog which strugling. He promise to help and find her today. I hope and I wish and I must find her!!!!Mad I will not give up!!!
Cheers,
IV & NNee

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 10, 2005, 3:58 PM

Post #4 of 18 (2093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

hi gege,

can u read chinese?

a Silky/Yokier Terrier was found. pls see below website

http://chinese.cari.com.my/...7&extra=page%3D1

May God bless you and your beloved furkid
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #5 of 18 (2079 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gege,

Have you read the post from Sasa? Somebody has found a similar dog in KL. Pic is attached, pls quickly check it out whether she is yours or not!

Did the Indian man come back to you? Be careful, he might only tried to make fun from you. Last time when i lost my MiMi, few people also called me up, however when i tried to call back, nobody pick up my call anymore.....

Did you check out all the nearby pet and vet shop?

tawpei
New User

Aug 10, 2005, 11:47 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Ivy

Do you still remember me? Last time you introduce your friend to me about the long coat Chihuahua at Sunway. Actually I am the person in that forum who found the Silky Terrier. Yours is Yourshire and from your puppy's photo I am sure that this is not the same dog.
Anyway hope you get back your dog soon, gambateh!Frown
.::<yppup@puppy>::.

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 1:16 AM

Post #7 of 18 (2048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tawpei] Attn. to all that stay in Taman Kinrara, Puchong [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohh... Hi Shlee... The world is small hor... you guys are good hearted. No, that is not mine. I won't take some one love without letting them know. I know it will be very hurt. Thanks for asking anyway... can you ask around your friend if they have found a yorkshire terrier?
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2005, 2:48 AM

Post #8 of 18 (2040 views)
Shortcut

Yes, if the dog not belongs to you, then just pray hard for him to get back his rightful owner soon.

You don't give up too. Maybe somebody just keeps your dog now and will return your dog soon. Normally dog thief seldom steal adult dogs, especially for those got health problem! I will pray hard for you!

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 5:54 PM

Post #9 of 18 (2009 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sam,

I think I know how difficult it is for those that have lost their dogs. I used to wonder why people feel that sad but I think I'm million times more sad now. I hardly sleep now as once I look at her little bed I can't stop thinking about the Animal Precint that shows on Astro where there are a little long fur (not groom) puppy which being caught and act like a mad dog!! My Britney is a smart, mature and gentle little one. Please don't torture her!!!

Please everyone that read this hope and pray for Britney safety.... My life is miserable now.. I used to be a happy go lucky person but now I'm hot tempered and always scold people. I can not imagine my life after few more weeks without her.

Rewards..for RM1000 for those who found her!!!!!
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #10 of 18 (1989 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gege,

I've lost my MiMi. I truely understand your feeling now. I was suffering the same before. Don't push too hard for yourself. Although it is not easy to get back our missing furkid, but hope is still always there. You need to be strong in order to wait for the time you can reunite with your furkid! Besides that, your dog might be in good hand now. Since she is so cute and adorable, i believe whoever keeps her now won't torture her!

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #11 of 18 (1984 views)
Shortcut

Thanks....just hope for the best lor... but I will not give up! Will find her until no stop!! I must get her backMad!!! I'm not happy of her in other's hands!!Frown

I know GOD will help and bless this little fellow... and I know your Mimi will be fine & safe too... btw, you have lost her for 1 year already How do you lost her Did you go out and find her? I couldn't find the Petshop that you mention face the street wan.. where is it? Any landmarks? I've paste to one in near Bintang ... the one that sell fishes and puppy in a small cage too! Why all this people takes others dogs???? Don't they have money to buy for their own?????????Where got feeling wann takes an adults dogPirate?? I want Britney to stay with me until she gets oldAngelic I want her in a good family and great place to stay and everyone loves her and will not harm herUnimpressed

Now...all I need is to have a look at her and make sure she is in good shape ONLY
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2005, 2:41 AM

Post #12 of 18 (1977 views)
Shortcut

U went to the right pet shop i mentioned to you. It is near to Bintang. Did you check out the dogs on sales, which kept in the room? There is another pet shop is quite suspicious too. It is located opposite of IOI Mall.

My MiMi was stolen from my house when nobody was around. She is very small in size and very friendly to strangers. So it's easy to just catch her from the gate. She was stolen when she was only 10 mths old! It has been more than 1 yr already, but i still miss her so much until now and forever! She is my loving baby forever! I also searched for her crazily last time. I went to a lot of pet shop, vet shop and Puchong Pound. I also checked at SPCA and PAWS, and placed a lot of posters around. But i still couldn't get her back! I even offerred RM1,000 to some Indian who always go around Puchong to keep an eye for me if they able to find my MiMi. However, i still fail.....i guess MiMi is not in Puchong anymore. Or since she is so small, she might be kept by someone in Puchong, but indoor, that's why very hard to find her.....

I will pray hard for both of our furkids!

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #13 of 18 (1822 views)
Shortcut

Dear all...

I've got a GREAT News to share WinkCoolSmileLaughBlushCoolSmile

This morning there is a man called up and as if I've lost a terrier dog. Then I said "yes I have." He replied and said I've got your dog and is the rewards for real?? I said yes deffinately.. He said he had her and will return her to me tonite!!

Ho...yeahhhhhhh I found her!!!!! Yippeee!!!! You see .... Nothing is imposibble!!!! My little Britney will come back to me tonite!!

I'm over joyed and jus like to share with all of you this happiest moment of my life... I will bring her to the Puppy.com gathering soon so that all of you can see this little miracle
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2005, 1:56 AM

Post #14 of 18 (1814 views)
Shortcut

I'm happy for you and sad for myself. Why i still don't have the good luck yet????? I'm also willing to give reward for anyone return MiMi to me.....

Congratulations! You need to be extra careful next time to take care of you dog

I do believe miracle and i'm still waiting for my miracle for my MiMi

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 25, 2005, 10:49 PM

Post #15 of 18 (1765 views)
Shortcut

Don give up, because Mimi will not give up on seeing you againMad

I believe there are GOD and good people comes with good ending Everywhere is angel Angelic they will help..Angelic

So... GOOOOOD LuuuCKKK and Gambatehhhhhhh
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 26, 2005, 3:13 AM

Post #16 of 18 (1755 views)
Shortcut

How's your dog? Everything ok?

Yup, i won't give up. And really hope that i can reunite with my MiMi one day later.

gege
Dog Kichi

Aug 29, 2005, 9:20 PM

Post #17 of 18 (1702 views)
Shortcut

She is GREAT!!! My house is full of happiness and laughing voice again....

I know you will find her back one day

cheers
Cheers,
IV & NNee

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2005, 9:12 PM

Post #18 of 18 (1671 views)
Shortcut

Did you check with the guy why he found your dog? Be careful.....he might be the one to steal your dog away and now return your dog becoz of the $$$.

Anyway, i do wish someone was doing it for me. At least i can get back my MiMi, i don't mind paying $$$.

Yes, i will still keep looking for her. Pls keep an eye for me too, ok?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my